Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 pm
-mock glares at anna and huffs- I like the story though D: You know I am a sucker for a good story... I cant help if I get excited about it.

-sighs softly-

In anycase, the bright side about this being the second time for me to read this story is I am picking up little details I hadnt before.  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm
like?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 am
I am curious to know, too. Because you may actually be picking up little details that were not there before. xd

I do not know which version of the chapters you have read, because there are many. I would send Anna chapters, she would proofread and return with edits, then I would choose which edits to take and which ones to reject, then I would add new stuff and send it back to start all over again. I have no idea what she actually sent out to everyone, or if she sent everyone the same version.

There are clues in these early chapters about big surprises that will come up later. And a lot of those clues were added after i wrote the first drafts of the later chapters. wink So those of you who have read the early versions that Anna was selling for sex........... you have the best chance of spotting the big twist before it happens. twisted

BIG HINT This last chapter, chapter 4, has some crucial clues. wink  

Saria Mithril

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:49 am
haha... sorry it took so long to get back to this.. I've been cleaning a lot ._.;;;

Annnnnyways... I'd have to reread the chapters again, to give you more examples... but snice I havent exactly... you know.. slept... I only could remember and fine one example of stuff I didnt notice before

Quote:
She speaks English, but she writes in a script that looks almost… Indian. I can’t read it, and she can’t read my writing in English, but we can understand each other speaking perfectly.

Yeah, didnt notice that before. I dont know why my mind grabed hold of that little tidbit of infomation.....well... that.. and the reference to disney.. that seemed interesting..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 am
Interesting. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:10 pm
I haven't pre-read it.. But I'm guessing Chandra's somehow involved with the twist you're hinting at... Again, I have yet to settle on any songs except one for bothe Lynne and Aurora: Everytime We Touch be Cascada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0GmiSMNGI  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 am
Astarael Storm
I haven't pre-read it.. But I'm guessing Chandra's somehow involved with the twist you're hinting at...

Also interesting. 3nodding  

Saria Mithril

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Well, *i* believe that the clue is that Anna is the key to the entire story.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:45 pm
Aenakume

thats cause you are the suprem empressed of the world, a goddess among us mear mortals, and this is your world, and we, your humble servents are just living in it....

.... So of course Anna is the key to the whole story  

Revan Star
Crew

Aenakume

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm
RevanStar
Aenakume

thats cause you are the suprem empressed of the world, a goddess among us mear mortals, and this is your world, and we, your humble servents are just living in it....

but besides all that obvious stuff, there is a subtle clue in chapter 4 that proves it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Aenakume
RevanStar
Aenakume

but besides all that obvious stuff, there is a subtle clue in chapter 4 that proves it.

-blinks- I suppose I will have to go back and reread chapter four then... just as soon as I finish this step in my project...  

Revan Star
Crew

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:18 pm
I am morbidly curious to hear the reasoning behind that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm
-blinks- Yeah, i've read Ch 4 twice and don't see the 'clue that proves it'.. And Saria, what do you think about the song?  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 am
I would not spend too much time looking for Anna's clue. xd I suspect that when she tells us what it is, we will all be thoroughly underwhelmed.

I love that song. 3nodding I have it on my iPod. I think it is very appropriate for Lynne and Aurora. (And the next chapter will make it even more so wink )

Speaking of which......... does anyone think that it is getting time for a new chapter to be posted? blaugh  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff