Reply Luster University
School Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm
Ray noticed a man sitting on the stairs and his swords. "Excuse me for a moment, Aiyana." He bowwed. He then walked to the man with the swords. "Those seem like some nice swords." He said in admiration.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm
"Well, lets go!" He began to walk towards the girls dorms. "What kind of music do you like, Kaia?" He pulled out the remote for his headphones. It looked like an I-Pod, with a few more buttons on it. He hoped he had some of her music on it. Then again, he had a little of everything in his main system.  

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
She smiled and followed him "Music, I listen to alot of differnt things. I guess almost any type of music, my iPod has the most random stuff on it. It can go from Kissing Violet to UVERworld to Disturbed, to SpiceGirls to Cradle of Filth to Rascle Flatts and so on. I guess you could say I have a wide variaty prefrence of music" It was true she had the most random music and it was always amusing to her when it would go from a heavy metal song to a soft ballad or to a hip hop song. The changes were always so different. "What about you? What kind of music do you like?" Kaia asked.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 am
DJ grinned widely at her statement. "Everything." he replied. He hit the 'shuffle all button,' something he didn't do often, and turned the outboards on softly. Nightwish started to play. Briefly he checked the playlist. This would go into Van Morrison, then Hoobastank, B52s, Tribe Called Quest, Nirvana, Q-Tip, Kelley Clarkson, etc. Good stuff. "Any music is good music." He grimaced, remembering something. "Well, most music is good music. Sometimes...." He shook his head. "Let's just say that I'll listen to almost anything. I also had a job as a DJ over the summer, and I'm gonna try to see if the school will consider me to DJ at the dances this year. Layin' out some beats, settin' up the vibe, and bringin' it all down with the good stuff. Self-made beats are the best."  

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:01 pm
Ken Ray Avalon
Ray noticed a man sitting on the stairs and his swords. "Excuse me for a moment, Aiyana." He bowwed. He then walked to the man with the swords. "Those seem like some nice swords." He said in admiration.

User Image"Well thank you boy." Kyo said. He was looking at the boy closely now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image
"Really? Thats really cool" She said. "Never met anyone who was still in school that was a DJ. It'd be cool if you could DJ the dances but then you wouldn't get to actually dance." She walked with him listening to the music. "This is pretty good, who is it?" She asked in reference to the current music playing. She usually just kept to what her iPod had and occasionally would add new music after hearing her friends play it or if her friends suggested it. Although the only downside to that is when people would say 'hey have you heard ______?' and she would reply no and then get the stare saying 'where the frack have you been'. But by now she was used to it and didn't care.
User Image

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm
"Yeah, its fun stuff. Built my own sound board in tech class. It's got everything. These guys are called Nightwish. Some of my faves. I like her voice. Wait a sec." He shook his head. "I don't dance very well anyway. Kinda why I'm a DJ, it saves me from having to do that. Sorry." He grimaced. He hoped she wouldn't hold it against him, but when it came down to coordinating the whole body to the rhythm in that way...he never got it unless he was totally absorbed into the vibe, and that never happened unless either the music was really loud, or he was at his boards, which was when the music was really loud. "I have problems getting into someone else's vibe like that, y'know? Wait, here." He pulled out the control again, hit a few buttons, and turned on one of his songs. "This is a clip from one night at the place where I worked over the summer." He reached up and turned the volume up a little. A club dance song started to play. Unconsciously, he immediately fell into step, bopping his head. "I suppose I could chain a few of my old beats together, maybe make a few new ones, mix a few real songs in and control it remotely. That would free me up, I guess." He looked sideways at her.

(if you havent already, i suggest that you look up nightwish on youtube. really good stuff.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 am
shadowofthewander
Ken Ray Avalon

User Image"Well thank you boy." Kyo said. He was looking at the boy closely now.

"Would you mind if I have a look at one of them?" Ray asked, a tad excited.  

Ken Ray Avalon

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 am
User Image"Sure thing. Just be careful not to drop it." Kyo Himura said to him. He could easily catch it before it hit the ground but that was besides the point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 am
"Thanks." Ray said with joy as he held a sword and unsheathed it. "It's so finely crafted."  

Ken Ray Avalon

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image"Only the the strongest I could find. They are the only ones that can handle me speed/strength. Oh and they magnify electricity too. Such weapons are my tools." Kyo said to the boy trying not to sound like an old man rambling on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Ray sheathed the sword and handed it back. "That's cool." He put down his sports back and un zipped it, pulling it a wooden sword. "I prefer this, you can't kill anything with it."  

Ken Ray Avalon

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm
User ImageI am Kyo Himura.........

"Well there also is the Sakabato. It's a reverse blade sword meant to protect those you care about. I could get you one but I need to know how strong your resolve is first." Kyo said to the boy as he took back his sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:31 pm
"I'm Ray Avalon, and no thanks, I can't use a sword, had a bad experience." Ray said.  

Ken Ray Avalon

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 pm
User ImageI am Kyo Himura.........

"I'm Kyo Himura the sparring teacher. You will eventually need to get over that bad experience." Kyo said to the boy.  
Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff