Forest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose_DW

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:50 pm
Charlotte found a nice tree to sit under, although, she didn't lean up against it, for fear of bending or breaking her wings. She sat in the shade, away from the dreaded sunlight, her legs crossed and her back up straight. A breeze came by her way. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back, letting her blond hair catch the wind. She took a big breath and opened her eyes. In the tree above her was the man she had fell in front of before. He didn't seem to notice her. For a while, Charlotte was contemplating on weather or not to speak to him. Finally, Charlotte opened up her mouth and called out, "Looking for something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 pm
Inia looked down at the woman and shrugged his shoulders, "I guess you could say that." He said as he jumped out of the tree and lightly glided down with his right and only wing, when he reached the ground he stretched it out and the feathers shined like Obsidian in the moonlight.  

kris inia
Crew

iMaiko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm
Jyry was all alone when it started to rain in the forest. it was so cold, frost bite cold and she suspected she was getting sick, her head was spinning and her vision was blurring. Hodding above a tree not to high from the groud jyry hugged the tree to keep herself steady as not to fall.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Charlotte stared in awe at the black wing. It sparkled and shone and gave off every color black available. "God, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "What I would give for a wing like that," she said, turning her attention from the man's black wing, to her dinky, little blue wings, dulled from the lack of the sun. She stood up and faced the man. She noticed that he also had a collar on. Charlott's face fell. "Is no one here truly free?" she asked herself more than the man standing across from her.  

Rose_DW

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 pm
Dalmar slowly walked through the woods looking to claim a beautiful untamed pet. One that would take time to break that would fight him all of the way. He smiled as he thought of bringing his favorite flogger down across their backs while smiling lovingly yet depravedly. How perfect a scene had floated through but he quickly floated back to reality and realized he needed to claim a pet first.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Xander rolled over and looked around the pond she liked it by the pond it waas warm she layed there continuing to look out over the pond.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 pm
Inia looked around and his golden eyes glew bright then, they dulled. He jumped into a tree and looked at the setting sun, "Something doesn't feel right." He said as his leg went numb.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:51 pm
zingert12
Xander rolled over and looked around the pond she liked it by the pond it waas warm she layed there continuing to look out over the pond.
Dalmar finaly noticed the person standing in the distance. "who might that be he thought to himself". With a slight bit of confusion and depravity in his mind Dalmar teleported and missed his target by a few feet and landed in the water.  

wrath of the black flame

iMaiko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 pm
Off the tree jyry was in serch for a place to rest while her I'llness took its course " a cave or something" she mummbled. In the distance she could have swron she heard someone chuckle and dark chuckle, quickly jyry decided to get away just incase there were any hunters around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:00 pm
Charlotte gave a curious look to the young man. "What's not right?" she asked him, her eyes following him up the trees. She fluttered her wings and jumped. It was the best way to start flying if she wanted to get high off the ground, but enough to see what was going on. Charlotte was flying only about a head higher than the man in the tree. She searched the ground, occasionally slipping down to the ground every so often, but pushed herself back up. Finally, she saw a man, that didn't look too nice, or did he look like a slave. Not nice and not a slave, that was usually bad news. "Erm...I vote we get out of the sky, before he sees us," she said, just as her wings gave up on her from straining too hard. She landed on the ground with an oomph.  

Rose_DW

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:03 pm
Genesis sat high up in a tree alone, he was always alone. 300 centuries had passed since he had been kicked out of the astral plane and in truth nothing had changed. The black collar around his neck was hardly an inconvience however it reminded him of his status, banished to earth for the rest of eternity. Borridly he fingered at the small spikes on his collar he was hoping some one would take him away from here eventualy how eer he ceratinly wouldn't leave with them without making them proove their worth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:07 pm
wrath of the black flame
Dalmar slowly walked through the woods looking to claim a beautiful untamed pet. One that would take time to break that would fight him all of the way. He smiled as he thought of bringing his favorite flogger down across their backs while smiling lovingly yet depravedly. How perfect a scene had floated through but he quickly floated back to reality and realized he needed to claim a pet first.

My robe twirled a bit as I continued searching for a pet, though my apearence probably scared off anyone i meet. It's not every day you see a drow. The stories about or natural evil and overbearing cruelty didn't help either.  

wrath of the black flame

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:09 pm
Inia nodded and jumped out of the tree, falling onto his side, "Damn leg." He said as he got up and the feeling returned to his leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:10 pm
(-_-)

iMaiko

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 pm
wrath of the black flame
wrath of the black flame

My robe twirled a bit as I continued searching for a pet, though my apearence probably scared off anyone i meet. It's not every day you see a drow. The stories about or natural evil and overbearing cruelty didn't help either.
"Helo is any one out there" he called out annoyed. He sierously didn't expect his search to take this long. Finaly tired of walking he sat against a tree for some rest, slowly he statred to drift off slowly falling asleep  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff