Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Her eyes narrowed, "I'll pay ten times as much." she turned to the man, "For your information, you pitiful man, I am not a 'chick'. I am a lady. And if you want out of here as soon as possible then you shouldn't argue with me and give up on him." she glanced at the slave, smiling, "And why would he want a man to have him when he could have me? The fairer sex would certainly treat him better."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:44 pm
"And when he had done that, the white horse stood up on its hind legs, and was changed into a king's son."
-The Grimm Brothers-

Kiara leaned back, staring up at the metal ceiling. She was lost in thoughts of dreams, sort of, and just wandering in her mind when she had gotten tired. She was bored, and wanted cake or sweets in general, and she was contemplating on what to do for Christmas. She wanted to decorate a tree, and sing carols, and have people compliment her for her pretty Christmas dress. She sighed, putting her head in her knees, hiding from the cold, but goosebumps arose on her arms anyways, her wolfish ears twitching and her tail trying to hide as well. She looked much younger than she was, besides her more 'adult' breast. The blondish curls fell to her sides as she shifted again, her ears becoming alert suddenly. Someone new was in the shop, or someone with a new cologne/perfume of sorts. She ignored this, knowing she was too 'childish' to be chosen, so she laid down in her dirty cage, that she kept as clean as possible, and closed her eyes, her body bent into a ball.

-Wolfblane Child of Fell-

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Shirogane glared. A dark grin came to his face. "15 times." He retorted. "Look, you are a GIRL. You don't act like a 'lady'. And, I'm not one to give up my wants to someone who is lower than me." He added, eyebrow raised. "What do you plan to pay next? 20 times? I doubt you have that money. Nothing but a wench, aren't ya?!" He asked, arms crossed. He lifted his head, a droplet of water hitting his nose. Flicking his wrist, transparent wings moved over his head, acting as protection.

Shiro heard as the rain began to patter down and sighed. Of course, now it started to RAIN!! God, she hated rain. She didn't care if her sister loved it. SHE HATED IT!! It drove her mad because she couldn't use her powers of fire. Glaring at a passer by, her foot slid on the metal, creating friction and a spark flew, blowing fire to a passerby. The passerby gasped and the fire was put out by the falling water.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 pm
She looked shocked for a moment before glaring at the man, "I have enough money to send you into slavery!" she took a step forward, "And no. I will pay 30 times as much. And do not use such vulgar language directed at me, you filthy little worm!"  

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:11 pm
"WORM?! WOMAN, I WILL SPARE YOU IF YOU SILENCE THY TRAP!!" He roared, drawing a blade from his coat. It as a long thin blade, a line going down the middle. It was blood red. "Oh, and you call me vulgar. 40 times as much!!" He added, the sword burning the air as it went to the woman's neck. "Final chance. I get the slave or I cut off your pretty little..." His thoughts stopped. Fire. He turned, seeing a woman in her cage, watching as she lit passerby on fire with simply movements of her feet. He glared at the woman he held his sword to and removed it. "Okay 'dear'," He nearly gagged saying that. "I'll let you have him. HOWEVER, if I ever have to fight you for a slave again, I'll be SURE to make sure you never live to see anything for the rest of eternity that I shall live!!" He shouted, turning on his heel. "OH.... and have fun dealing with a fallen angel. He's lucky... he didn't get accepted by Satan like I did." He walked down the rows, the sword glowing with his growing blood lust. If Shirogane was pissed off again, he was going to have an issue with controlling himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm
Anastasia flinched, holding still as the sword was pressed to her throat, hearing her guards come to her aid. She glared, rubbing her neck after he left. "How rude." she waved down her men, patting down her hair nervously. Quickly she composed herself, looking to the sellers. "Right. I shall purchase him, then." she looked at the boy in the cage, smiling slightly. "Do hurry up, I wish to take him home as soon as possible..." She removed her purse from her pocket, paying the sellers and opening the cage herself, allowing the fallen angel to step out.  

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX-Yakumo Yukari-Xx

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Shirogane walked down, the rain letting up. The girl that was calling up fire from her feet ceased, almost appearing to be calmed down. Shirogane's nerves were frazzled. God, he felt he needed to kill or hear screams. Either one worked. His eyes went from slave to slave and he stopped once more. This time on a girl. She wasn't crying but she wasn't shouting. He knelt down, staring at the girl. "Hey." He said quietly, as to control his voice. He had to learn to control himself here. He tucked away his sword. His dark eyes were on the girl's eyes. "How willing are you to come with me?" He asked Kiara, smirking a bit.

Shiro slammed her foot on the bar. "DAMNIT!! What is everyone doing?!" She roared. "It's bad enough my sister ain't here but now, I won't even get picked!!" Her foot was bleeding, causing her to sigh and pull it up to her body. "Great..." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 am
“Lust's passion will be served;
it demands,
it militates,
it tyrannizes.”

Desert looked up slowly, he was ignored all this time? Lucky him. He watched everything around him. His tail flicked as her watched the masters and slaves around him. He crawled to the front of the cage and tilted his head as he looked around. Desert wiped a piece of hair from his eye, and laid his head down on his knees. It looked like a lot of the slaves have been picked or have attention from masters. He blinked. Desert has only ever had one master, so he is really new to all the hubbub. He scratched at his ugly yellow and blue collar and sighed.  

mein kampfy kouch

Doujinsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 am
-Felix sat against the wall. Bored as Hell. He wondered if anyone would buy him and enterain him.-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 am
Haruka was watching the two fighting over him until the man gave up. Haruka let out a sigh, he didn't want to be stuck with a man, and he had a feeling about him the frightened him as well. When the woman called to him he spoke a few simple words, and judging from her dress he spoke proper as well
"Yes Ma'am"
Haruka slowly stepped out, he was shaking as the temperture dropped from the cold rain. as soon as his foot hit the ground he slipped on a puddle, not being used to walking. He quickly regained himself and stood up, nervously asking
"uh Ma'am would you mind if i stretched out"

[[p.s. sorry guys we have an apparent time differance >.< so it's going to be hard, so if you wish for some one who is more on time with you i don't mind ^.^]]  

The White Foux

Aged Prophet

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

QueenOfMidnightRoses

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 pm
Anastasia giggled softly, one of her men holding an umbrella over her head. "Of course, do as you wish..." she purred lowly, happy to have her slave now. She waited for him to finish, watching him with approving eyes. "When you're done, please follow me..."

[[Head to my house, please. I don't mind time differences. :3]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 pm
-Felix sat down on the floor. His clothes wee a mess and his hair looked dark black because of dirt. He couldent believe he was here. He had lost everything to the police for a cause he did not know. Know he was sitting alone in the corner of this slave shop. A chain on his ankle. Waiting for someone to buy him-  

Doujinsu

squall543

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 pm
Scythe walks along the row's of caged girls hope one would be some thing special  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm
Leah kicked the bars of her cage, ignoring the vibrations that went up her leg. "I could kill you all if I wanted." She grumbled under her breath. She watched as two 'masters' attacked eachother over a slave. "Lucky b*****d. He gets to get out of here."  

Matts_Mello_Kitten

Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces