A Hard Day's Work ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm
He laughs with her and as she struggled hard to get out from her. He shook his head and looks confused, "Billie I was not trying to make you tell me dear I was just trying to get you to smile and be happy again." he said his voice trailing off as she started anyway. He listened quietly watching her as she reviled her past to him. It hurt him to hear how strongly she had loved and how painful her loss was. He wondered if he should have gotten off her but he felt it might scare her a bit by moving and making her feel like he did not care.

After she finished and she started to cry he smiled and slide his hand up her cheek to wipe her tears and then he moved his hips off of her. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled her close laying a soft kiss to her hair. "I am sorry it happened that way...Billie but you handled it very well."

He held her firmly to him in a protecting manner. "She was the selfish one to let you love her so strongly and then leave you without so much as a why." he smiles and strokes her hair softly. "I am sorry you were hurt but I know you will feel better now that you let it off your chest..." he shut his eyes his hands still working softly over her wavy hair. "And you can always come and talk to me if you need it." He said softly.

Xander shakes his head, "I would have to carry you to share the blanket or you would have to be piggy backing me and your arms around my chest." He smiles softly and laughs, "I will be fine until we make it home." he said softly and watched the golden male start to walk away. He knew he could watch that figure for a good long wail.

He smiles and looks up at the stars. It was beautiful. He nods and looked back down at the male. He moved forward quickly and scooped Beinion up. "If you wish we can stay in my shed...the roof is made of glass and you can watch the stars in warmth..." he offered his voice soft and low against the golden skin ear.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm
She let out a quiet chuckle, using the back of her arm to brush away the tears, trying to be a bit more presentable before speaking once more ''No I know, I just wanted to tell you...It sort of felt good to get off my chest.'' She clenched her fist tight once more, removing her arm from her face and letting it lay down by her side ''I know you were trying to make me smile, it worked and has been working for a while, I just felt a large weight on my shoulders though..''She sighed her voice trailing off a few more tears deciding to fall. She hated it when she cried, so annoying she found it to be, she hated even more when she ended up crying in front of people, especially someone she had recently met. Quite frankly she didn't blame Base if he wanted to back away, I mean how scary would it be to have someone you just met bawling and pushing their problems upon you just out of the blue? ''I'm sorry I probably sound like a little child who has just fallen over and scraped her knee.'' She chuckled at the thought, her ears perking back up from their previous limp and flopped down form. She smiled slowly, lifting her gaze up towards him, hesitantly at first but she managed to stare right into his emerald hued orbs. She took a moment in silence, her eyes just gazing strait into his, unable to think of what to say, at loss for words. It took a while for the right thing to pop into her mind, but not to long hopefully ''You know, your very kind to be listening to my ranting and raving and your also very cool in the way that I have not scared you off...well I hope I haven't at least.'' She sighed, lifting a hand up to itch the back of her head the best she could, embarrassment and nervousness sinking in.

A light blush arose to her cheeks at the feel of the male's hand, her eyes parting from his to shift towards his warm hand placed delicately upon her cheek to wipe away her salty tears. The female sat in quiet as she watched the male move about, his movements slow and gentle in a way, he shifted his hips up off of her and moved over to her side, wrapping his long arms around her in an embrace, a warm and comforting one it was. As he pulled her closer, she couldn't help but let it happen, her body just seemed to move on it's own, letting Base sort of be a safe cocoon for her in some way. Lifting her arms up she wrapped them around the male, resting her head against his chest, a light hearted giggle escaping her lips ''Your rather warm you know that?'' She smiled softly, though quickly returned to silence, her ears twitching at the feel of his soft kiss upon her wild hair ''You don't need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault...If you call this handling it well then I'm a monkey's uncle.'' She joked, though partly serious, she didn't think that this was handling it very well, but she was grateful all the same that he had said that ''But thank you.'' She smiled once more, her long tail slinking around to wrap itself around her waist the best it could.

Beinion took Xander's words into consideration, soon letting out a soft chuckle ''Your quite right it would seem.'' A light blush swooped over the male's cheeks at the thought of wrapping his arms around Xander's well built chest once more, the thought also caused his wings to give a brief flutter, which he quickly stopped out of embarrassment. He stopped in his tracks once again, turning his head sightly to look back towards Xander once more ''You sure you'll be OK?'' He questioned, looking the male up and down, Beinion didn't really doubt that Xander wouldn't be fine, after all the ox male was this well built, strong looking, handsome and...well over all healthy looking male, so why wouldn't he be OK? Though at the best of times even the healthiest person could get sick from cold weather and cold water being mixed together. He soon continued to walk one, his pace slower than before, making sure to stay close to Xander, Beinion wasn't a hundred percent convinced that the male would be ok till they got home, after all he could suddenly get the shivers, and the small golden male would be there to wrap the blanket around him as soon as it happened, if it happened, you could never be to careful, well Beinion thought so at least.

''O-oh dear!'' He squeaked, caught off guard by the sudden movement of the ox male, he watched the ground as it quickly seemed to get further away from his feet. Soon enough he lay in Xander's arms, quickly lifting the edges of the blanket up to cover his darkened cheeks, his wings giving another light flutter ''You didn't have to...'' He spoke quietly, his words rather muffled from the blanket. His sapphire hued gaze shifted up towards the other male's fiery one, watching his expression, smiling as Xander's own lips curled into a smile. He soon dropped the blanket from his cheeks to wrap it back around his shoulders, feeling slightly bad that he was hogging the blanket while Xander had nothing ''Thank you though, it's quite nice feeling like I'm nearly as tall as you.'' He giggled, an all to feminine giggle at that. His ears slightly twitch at Xander's next words voice a gentle and warm tone. The thought of being able to sort of sleep beneath the stars, yet in warmth all night sounded marvelous, bu then again he didn't want to be a burden to the male ''That sounds lovely...well I'd love to, but I don't want to hassle you, I mean you've already made beds for us and I just really don't want to hassle you!'' He squeaked once more, a rather annoyed expression appearing upon his features ''I sound like a broken record.'' He gave a quiet laugh, indeed he did sound like a broken record, but then again he really didn't want to cause Xander trouble.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Base shook his head, "No you do not sound like a child, and I am sure your monkey niece and nephew love you....because you have had to deal with this for so long on your own and you had yet to break down, you have handled it very well I would say." He smiled into her hair and loosened his arms a bit so she could move if she wanted too.

"Well thank you I am glad you find me warm....your very warm as well." He chuckled softly. "And never worry about scarying me off...it takes a lot more than a few tears to make me tuck tail and run." he smiles, "And I am glad you can trust me enough to let me see deeper into you." He smiles down at her giving a warm sweet smile.

Xander's ears flicked as he listened to the smaller male's words and movement. This 'younger' male really did nearly hypnotize him. But feeling the warmth and the weight of the other in his arms and listening to the soft surprised squeak made his heart warm and his mind fall gently out of the trance of Beinion's walk.

His fiery eyes looked into the sky colored orbs of the smaller male and he shook his head. "It would not be a hassle. I will start a small fire in the stove there for you and get the beds...you just warm up and watch the stars..." he said and took his gaze from the smaller male to look up as he moved his body towards the shed instead of his house.

Flicking his tail his covered the distance in a few even steps and shifting Beinion and bit closer to his chest he reached out a hand to open the door. His bells ringing softly. "I am going to set you down and stay still until I can get the fire started..." he said as he lowered the blanket covered golden male down again.

Once Beinion was down Xander moved into the shed and towards the back. If Beinion looked up he could see a prefect clear view of all the starts above him. Placing some logs into the small stove light dimly filled the room reveling a press and drying tools some axes, knives, and saw as well as some sharping tools and other tools normally found in woodland sheds. "If you want to look at the stars again just shut the stove door...but if you want to move around open it to give you some light....you will sill get the warmth from it..." he said as he moved back to the door and looked down to the now from his angle glowing golden male. The fire reflecting beautifully off the scales and tinted skin. He fought the urge to say anything to startle the other male so he just gave a nod and moved past the threshold of the shed into the night.

"And if you are a broken record Beinion....it is one I would enjoy hearing over and over." he gave another bow of his head and moved towards the cabin.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:34 am
Billie smiled slightly at Base's kind words, he indeed was a very nice young man, kind hearted and rather love able, he seemed to have a habit of making Billie smile and laugh, which often hurt her stomach but was well worth it ''Thank you Base, on the handling side of things, I think I did that a tad poorly, but oh well that was in the past, I'm sure I'll meet someone new.'' She pondered that for a moment, her gaze squinting as she thought while her ears twitched. The canine female quickly returned to reality as the unicorn's grasp around her loosened, looking up she smiled faintly towards the male then wriggled about for a moment or two, trying to get into a new comfy position, shoving her hands beneath the pillow, twisting herself around until she was on her stomach, then finally resting her chin upon the pillow and continuing to look towards Base, a small grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

''Aw thank you, really? I'll make sure to do nothing more, in fear you'll run off.''She added chuckling, nuzzling her head into the pillow, her strawberry blond hued hair billowing out around her head, only her ears poking out from the mass of red locks. She attempted a nod of her head at Base's last words, deciding to shift her head to the side in order to hear and speak to him properly once more ''Well, you seem like a helluva trust worthy guy in my opinion.'' She grinned, her sharp canine teeth glinting.

Billie lay there in silence for a moment she finally spoke, resting her head gently against the cosy pillow, her large ears flattening down against her head ''Maybe we should get some shut eye? Y'know rejuvenate us for tomorrow?'' She asked, her usual wide eyed gaze becoming half lidded. The feeling of sleep just sweeping over her eyes, seemingly trying to pull her eyelids down and make her sleep.

As Beinion was set down by Xander, his gaze shifted from item to item within the shed, sometimes following Xander's steps, but soon returning to the objects that he could see. From the items he had seen, Beinion gathered that Xander may do most of his work here, or at least store most of his working utensils here, well most was a bit of an understatement, all of his utensils, then again Beinion wasn't sure how many knives and saws and whatnot were needed for the job Xander did, for all he knew there could be more.

Soon he could feel the great warmth of the stove, a delightful shiver cascading down his spine, also causing his leathery wings to twitch with happiness. By now the light from the stove had begun to reflect off his scales, causing him to effectively glow. He couldn't help but giggle at this fact, lifting a slender arm up to gaze at his luminescent scales, it was rather odd in a way to see his skin glow like this, it wasn't exactly a normal trait that his skin possessed, but quite frankly he thought it to be cool.

His attention quickly shifted back towards the larger male, a sweet smile across his features as he did so. Beinion took a moment to listen to the ox male's words, a deep blush soon sweeping across his cheeks ''O-oh my, your to kind Xander.'' He squeaked once more, his azure gaze looking down towards his hands that gripped lightly upon the blanket. Her could feel an odd feeling within his chest, rather like a feeling he had before when with Xander, but far more intense, almost hurting really, yet feeling good at the same time? How odd, but Beinion didn't mind this feeling, in fact he wouldn't mind if it chose to stay.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 am
As Billie started to move over to her stomach Base lifted his arm from her body allowing her to get more comforatble without the hassle of his arms. "Oh don't worry you will find someone new. With that body and your personality I know soon enough you will have men and women fawning for your attention and favor." He gave a soft warm laugh and watched her snuggle into her pillow. She really was like a young dog. He could see that she was still hurting but was pushing it back again and he shrugged.

"Aww we wont get to tell any ghost stories....but if you want we can get to bed." He smiled and moved to the other side shifting the blankets so that he would not steal all of them from her. But the sound of the door opening made him look up. He was a bit surprised to find that just Xander opened the door. "He big guy....where Beinion?"

Xander didn't think he was being too kind. He was only speaking the truth to his smaller friend. Granted he was not speaking the whole truth because even he didn't know how much of what he thought and was feeling for the golden male he could really say.

As he walked the bright glow of Beinion still lingered in his mind. He could see the sweet smile of those beautiful lips and bright eyes. And his mind started to wander to a place it had never gone causing Xander to stop in his tracks. He felt blush heat his cheeks and he looked down at his large callused hand. There was no way in hell the royal servant would want these hands touching him in the way Xander's mind went. He shook his head this bells given a loud chime. He had to clear his mind but he knew he could not go for another dip or chop wood this late so he started walking on towards his cabin. Everything Beinion appeared in his mind and caused the ox's heart to start pounding he would force himself to think of something else and luckily right now his body was not betraying his thoughts or feelings.

When he finally opened the door to his cabin he was not that surprised to see Billie and Base in the same bed. It was good to see Base getting friends outside of his house. Flicking his tail he moved towards the cot and blanket on the floor. His ear flicking back at Base's question. "Beinion wants to sleep in the shed so that he can watch the stars until he falls asleep." he said in his low gravel voice. "Do not worry Billie I will make sure no harm comes to him in there." He was unsure if the canine female would accept that or if she would insist she come and see Beinion or not but either way he could not blame her. After all Beinion really was a treasure worth protecting.

Gathering up the bedding on the cot he then picked up the cot and moved towards the open door.

Base smiled and was unable to miss a change to give the big ox a friendly teasing. "Oh I see...you want some privacy so we wont hear what you and he are doing huh? Now Xander be gentle with him...your not nearly as small as the average guy." Seeing a very subtle change in Xander's face Base new that he had actually found a sore point. Was Xander actually wanting to be with Beinion? Could the hermit ox really be wanting someone to share his home with? He knew he should remind Xander that Beinion belong to someone else. And that Base didn't think that Beinion's mistress would be so willing to give up her servant. But he could not bring it up in front of Billie. It was clear enough to him, only because he had known Xander enough to see the smallest of change in facial expressed, that Xander was embarrassed and bothered enough by his feelings to the smaller male.

"Well you two have fun...don't worry I will keep Billie entertained." he winked at Billie then gave a soft laugh. He and Billie would be entertained alright...by sleep and dreams or by spying on the other two.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm
''Thanks...Haha that sounds nice, I'm sure you'll find someone too, if you want that is.'' She yawned, turning her head to the side once more to look back at the male, a bit of a goofy yet dozed expression upon her face. Her sleek ears perked at the sound of his hearty laugh, it made her smile to see that he was enjoying himself, just like she was, well at least Billie thought Base was enjoying himself, she wasn't to sure after the crying episode, but quite frankly she was rather tired to really notice much. Turning her head to face back down on the pillow, she snuggled in once more, her hair returning to its previous fanned out wild state and her ears flattening back down against her head.

''Ghost stories?'' She mumbled from beneath the mass of Strawberry blond hair. Billie soon turned her head to rest the side of her cheek upon the pillow, her eyes narrowed in thought as she contemplated the sound of ghost stories ''Ghost stories...hm.'' She repeated, her fingers tapping from beneath the pillows, indeed the sound of ghost stories was quite tempting to Billie, though then again she was quite tired, having walked shed loads today with Beinion, but she also though it'd wouldn't be fair to Base if she just fell a sleep and he wanted to have more fun, after all it was a sleep over and not a lot of people chose to sleep at them ''Eh go on then.'' She grinned, pushing herself up from the mattress to sit herself in an upright position, back against the head board of the bed.

Her gaze shifted up towards the door at the site of Xander without Beinion, she chose to not ask any questions, for she knew Beinion was most likely enjoying himself, so who was she to intervene? After a moment of watching the ox male she returned her attention to Base. Her brows raised at Base's teasing words towards Xander, it only caused her to smile and chuckle along with him, though she noticed his slightly embarrassed and flustered reaction, the give away was the blush across his cheeks, other than that and she wouldn't have noticed due to tiredness. She smiled at Base's last words and winked in return, soon yawing after revealing her sharp canines once more ''Oh dear, excuse me.'' She laughed, covering her mouth quickly.

Beinion sat there within the warmth of the shed, his gaze fixed on the stars that shone brightly above him. Such a beautiful sight he could see, a vast amount of little bright lights dotted about the midnight sky, each possessing a unique and wonderful shine. Beinion saw it that way at least, even though to some the stars all looked the same, he was a bit of a difference in them, some looking to have a bit of a blue hue, while others looking more white, each star different in his eyes.

A soft sigh escaped Beinion's lips as he sat there in silence, only really the sound of the stove could be heard. As he sat by himself he couldn't help but feel quite lonely, hoping that Xander would return soon, he was sure he wouldn't feel lonely anymore and that the feeling he within his chest would return. It was odd how it disappeared when Xander left, yet returned full throttle when he was near. Beinion didn't quite known what to call it, plus he was scared to call it anything, he didn't want to assume anything and learn he was wrong afterwards, that would end up bad.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Base smiled and watched Xander walk off. He stretched and smiled leaning forward to kiss the top of Billie's hair. "Well it is just fine...we can sleep for a bit...you look tired and I don't think I have what it will take to give you back energy and make you more awake." He smiled and brushed her hair back to look into her face with a warm smile. She was so cute when she was half asleep. He then moved back to his side of the bed and snuggled down. "Don't worry I am sure they will be fine and your dear Beinion will be untouched and safe in the morning."

Xander left the cabin and just in time. His body once again started to show where his thoughts were. He could not believe Base said those things. He shook his head, blushing at the thought of him and Beinion. He growled a bit and shook his head. He moved to the shed trying to forget and ignore the thoughts. He had never felt like this to any one before. These were his first thoughts along this line. "I am sorry Beinion." he said softly and then looking at the stars he tried again to seal his mind to the thought. After all Beinion had recoiled so much to his kiss. Beinion already had someone.

Carefully Xander opened the door to the shed, "I have your bed Beinion." he said and moved carefully in, "Where would you like me to set it?" he asked softly looking at his glowing friend. He felt the warmth that Beinion brought him just by being near. He flicked his tail and waiting for where Beinion wanted it to be. "And do you need anything else for the night...another pillow?"

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 pm
A sort of purring sound escaped Billie's lips, much to her surprise at the feel of Base's gentle kiss upon the top of her head, her ears twitching at the touch ''I see, sorry Base, I dunno why I'm so tired.'' She sighed, a soft smile crossing her lips as she shuffled herself down the mattress until her head rested back upon the pillow. She smiled faintly up at him as he brushed locks of her hair away from her face, what was he thinking? She couldn't tell, nor could she really think strait at this moment in time, sleepiness trying to take her over ''I'm sure all will be fine, let 'em have fun I say.'' She yawned again, slowly extending an arm up to stroke the top of Base's head softly for a moment or two, then letting it flop down over her face, covering her eyes to help her sleep. ''G'night Red.'' She grinned from beneath her arm, having finally decided on a nickname for the unicorn male. It seemed to match him well, what with his ruby red locks.

Beinion shifted his gaze towards Xander, a sudden smile appearing upon his features. The male was obviously happy to see the ox, one could tell by his smile and the slight flutter of his wings ''Welcome back Xander.'' He spoke softly, bringing his hands up to cup each cheek to hide the blush that now lingered there. His eyes shifted down to the ground for a moment then returned to the male as he spoke ''Thank you for all of this.'' He added, the blush on his cheeks growing ever darker. He took a moment to look around the room for a good spot to put the bed, then finally decided on a spot not to far away from where he was seated ''Is there ok?'' He ask, pointing timiedly to the side, his gaze shifting from the spot to Xander and back to the spot then back to Xander ''I'll help you move it if you want?'' He offered, pushing himself off the ground, almost stumbling about as he got up, reaching out he quickly placed his hands upon Xander's large arms, to steady himself, his eyes wide with surprise ''O-oh dear, that was close...I'm sorry--'' He cut himself off as his eyes met with the ox male's deep fiery ones, the same odd feeling returning to his chest as he stood there in silence, moment after moment the blush across his cheeks growing.

Beinion couldn't help but have this sudden urge to kiss the lips of the male in front of him, so soft and inviting they looked, but what would the other male's reaction be if he did? Would he pull away like the alufiend had done earlier? Or would he accept the kiss? Beinion didn't know, but he couldn't pull himself back, it was as if something was controlling his actions, not that he minded, the feeling within his chest seemed to be telling him to, sort of rooting him on in a way until, finally he gently pressed his lips against the other males. His small hands placed upon Xander's cheeks, his lids closed as the moments went by. His eyes quickly opened when he realised what he was doing, though he didn't quite pull back, he lingered there for a moment then released the ox male, his gaze shifting quickly down to his hands, a bright blush crossing his cheeks ''I..I'm sorry I couldn't...help myself...I'm sorry..''He sighed, turning away from the large male, a feeling of happiness yet sadness beginning to linger around him. He was happy that he had done it, yet sad that he may have ruined any chances of being Xander's friend...or more..But wait, what did Xander think? This worried Beinion the most.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:18 pm
Base nods, "Yes lets let them have their fun. He knew that the ox and the alufiendwould not do anything. And he smiled watching her get more comfrotable. He also knew that he would never do anything to hurt his new friendship. Billie was an awesome girl and he was determined to help her find that person who could heal her heart and soul.

"Wait...Red?" He raised a brow and watched her. Thinking about pouncing her and wrestling with her but he shrugged, "Nice poochie." he teased with a laugh then shook his head, "Just teasing...you rest well Billie." He smiled and rolled onto his side with his back facing her only to give her some more privacy and he shut his eyes.

Xander watched the excited way Beinion greeted him and he felt his large heart skip. He gave the smaller male a soft smile "Thank you for that warm welcome Beinion...You are helping me by telling me where to put it." He watched as his friend stumbled and he was ducked down a bit ready to try and help catch him when he felt the soft warm hand grip his cold arm. He cursed his mind for racing where it did at the touch, and the need to scoop Beinion up in his arms and protect him. "Are you alright....you didn't get hurt did you?" he asked his tone as even as ever despite his light worry. "Is the wine still bothering you?"

His fiery eyes moved over Beinion's face trying to figure out what the look meant. Xander could not place the look and it worried him slightly. Had he said something to upset the golden male? But then his heart stopped as Beinion started to lean in. He wanted to pull away for fear of frightening his friend but the soft warm lips pressed against his. He could not believe that Beinion had volenteered this kiss. As the warm soft hand brushed his cheeks Xander's eyes shut as his lips pressed back against the golden ones. He hand placed the bed down carefully before one moved to wrap around Beinion only to have his friend pull away.

Cursing himself for kissing back Xander shook his head, "Do not be sorry Beinion...I have been wanting to feel you lips on me...I have been having to hold myself back the entire night..." he said in a softer tone than normal. It was gentle warm and inviting. "You never have to feel sorry for kissing me..." Softly he reached one of his large rough hands over the smooth warm shoulder. He winced a bit knowing that the feel of his hands on the soft smooth skin must not be pleasant. "I am sorry if my return kiss frightened you...but I could not help it either...but if it troubled you I do not mind sleeping outside if you will feel better that way." He wanted to pull Beinion to him and claim those wonderful lips again. But as Base had said earlier in the day Xander didn't know how to act with others and he didn't know his own strength or how to control it really. And his mind screamed at him not to move to fast of frighten Beinion, though his body and heart screamed to pull the alufiend to him and show his feelings and how much that golden male meant to him.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:38 am
''Yeah.'' She nodded, removing her arm from her face and letting it flop back down by her side. Her lids were lightly closed, ready to open just in case Base wanted anything, or if he changed his mind about the ghost stories. Not that having her eyes lightly closed would stop her sleeping, Billie was a heavy sleeper, not even an earth quake would wake her, well maybe a huge one but anything else and she'd sleep right through. It was only when she had a feeling that she needed to get up quickly would she sleep lightly, especially if someone was looking at her while she slept, she always had a habit of knowing if someone was looking at her, which often resulted in her waking up rather grumpily ''Y'know we should find you someone to, that'd be nice.'' She grinned sleepily once more, her ears swerving and twitching as she spoke.

''Yeah Red, suits you well.'' She mumbled, flipping over onto her stomach and shoving her face down upon the pillow, her ears flopping forward upon her head like limp brown, fluffy fabric. At the nickname 'poochie' all that could be heard from Billie was a muffled giggle, her tail attempting a wag from beneath the blankets ''Nice 'un, you to Red.'' She replied, letting out a slow sigh as she finally slipped into a deep and cozy sleep, with thoughts of tomorrow filling her mind.

Beinion slowly turned back to face Xander, his arms clasped around himself as he thought of what to say, the crimson blush still clear upon his cheeks. The small male was in in part disbelief and part enjoyment due to the fact that the ox male had kissed him back ''I see...I think I've been feeling quite the same.'' He spoke softly, his gaze slowly shifting down towards the floor, though soon lifting up at the feel of Xander's large hand upon his shoulder, it seemed so cold in contrast to his own scaled skin. Lifting his hands up, Beinion took a hold of Xander's own hand and began to blow on it, in order to warm it up ''Your so cold.'' He commented, blowing once more, his gaze fixed on Xander's hand for the time being. His eye's widened at the larger male's words, his eyes quickly shooting up to stare right into the ox male's fiery gaze ''Don't say that!'' He squeaked, shaking his head frantically ''You didn't frighten me at all, I was just scared you wouldn't like my actions...Oh shoosh!'' He squeaked once more, wrapping his arms around the larger male in an embrace. He stood there for a moment in silence, just wanting to hug the larger male for as long as he could ''You can stay in here...if you want to.'' She asked softly, the dark blush returning to his cheeks, his eyes slowly looking up towards Xander.

Beinion stepped back after a while and lifted up Xander's hands within his own, no words were said, all he did was place a soft kiss upon the tops of the other male's hands ''I'm sorry for causing you so much bother.'' He sighed, stroking the surface of Xander's hands with his thumbs. The expression upon his face saddening slightly ''I don't like causing so much trouble.'' He sighed once more, releasing his grasp of the other male's hands to pull the blanket off of himself and wrap it around the other male, it was obvious that he needed it more than the smaller male ''There you go, keep you warm.'' He beamed, his leathery wings fluttering happily.

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:58 am
Base laughed softly, "Oh maybe we could find me someone nice...though if we don't I will just be glad with making you happy and seeing you smile and your heart will with love." he said softly and smiled. It was nice to be sleeping next to someone. He didn't feel as alone even if he was not snuggling Billie. She really was a great friend. He could tell that even with only knowing her a day. Hopefully tomorrow would be another perfect day with his new friends.

Xander felt a smile cross his lips as Beinion admitted he was feeling just as confused and the same emotions as he himself was. The ox watched the smaller male's actions. "Yes the night is still as cold as winter..." he stopped speaking as Beinion took up his hand and started to blow on it. Each breath from him caused the ox's heart to slam hard in his chest and his body to fill with more of a need for the smaller male.

"I am sorry I just did not want to scare you off...your actions are always perfect." he said softly his low voice was a bit more gentle now, some more of his emotions showing threw. "I would very much enjoy staying in here with you." The large male was very shocked at how willing Beinion was, at least right now, to touch him. Feeling the soft warm arms wrap around him Xander could not help but wrap his arms around the other holding Beinion fondly against his body. Quickly warming up with the glowing male so close to him.

He thought it strange that even Beinion pulling a way just a bit tugged on his heart. He flicked his ear as Beinion wrapped the blanket around him. "Well I do think it will keep me warm...and you now have a bed to help warm you as well." He looked into the the brilliant eyes of Beinion and leaned forward to place a soft kiss on the corner of the man's warm lips. "You are never a bother to me Beinion...I would gladly and willingly do anything for you."

Standing slowly Xander moved the bed to where Beinion had wanted it. Taking a deep inhale of the blanket and his friends scent. Beinion was even beautiful just in scent. His tail flicked slowly, "The others have gone to bed...But you are welcome to watch the starts as much as you like my friend." He said and moved to sit near the bed but not close enough as to crowd his glowing companion. "Shall I get the stove light so you can watch?"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 pm
''It is.'' He agreed, slowly shaking his head at Xander's next words, his nose wrinkling as he thought of what to say ''I know I'm rather timid, but you wouldn't scare me, surprise me maybe.'' He said smiling, looking up towards the male as he twiddled his fingers. His heart melted at the sound of the ox male's soft and kind hearted voice. Ever so often the feeling within Beinion's chest would grow, feeling as if it would burst out any moment; it was indeed a very nice feeling, something he would cherish when with Xander, something he never felt around other people, not even towards his mistress. Beinion couldn't help but beam at the larger male's words, he would stay! How lovely, after all Beinion felt horrible if Xander had to sleep out side, it's his place after all, plus Beinion enjoyed having Xander around, for various reasons, one being his feelings ''Thank you for staying.'' He nodded, pressing the two of his pointer fingers together out of nervousness. His azure gaze shifted back up to the male as he placed the bed down, nodding his head in thanks he sat himself down upon the bed and patted it lightly with his hand, a small smile on his face ''So comfy and yes I'm sure it'll keep me very warm.'' He giggled, a rather feminine giggle, but heck everything about Beinion was feminine. His brows soon furrowed in confusion, looking about for a minute, he finally asked ''Where are you sleeping Xander?’’ He questioned, tilting his head to the side, his golden locks, falling around his face.

A small shiver tingled it's way up Beinion's spine as a kissed was placed upon the side of his lips, causing his wings to flutter in delight. Extending his hands up he placed one upon his cheek and the other upon the side of his head, intertwining his fingers through the ox male's silky locks ''You have lovely hair.'' Beinion pointed out, a shy smile upon his features, wondering quite what to do now. A light crimson hue quickly flooded the male's cheeks at the ox male's compliment, his wings giving another flutter of delight ''Thank you Xander, I'd gladly do anything for your as well.'' He spoke softly, placing kiss upon Xander's cheek ''Your still quite cold, that's not good, what should we do to warm you up..''Beinion blinked at his words, his cheeks flooding an even darker color as 'interesting' thoughts poured into his mind, a few tell tale sign's showed the small male's thought, which caused the now dark blush to go a shade darker, if that was even possible.

''Watching the stars sounds lovely, but I think we should warm you up more first.'' He smiled, the dark colors upon his face beginning to lighten. As the word 'friend' was mentioned his heart sank a little, he couldn't understand why, but the word just gave him a saddened feeling now, especially in the case of Xander and him self, was this what friends did? Kiss and embrace? He wasn't sure, but he didn't want to push anything ''Um, it's fine for now.'' He nodded, falling backwards onto the mattress, resting his head upon a pillow, his eyes staring up towards the ceiling, various thoughts lingering within his mind.

[[Shall we make in the next day or?]]

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:50 pm
Xander smiled and loved the feeling of Beinion's hands touching him and brushing threw his hair. Everything about the smaller male called to Xander. He need Beinion and his soul needed it. Weather or not the golden male needed him Xander need was great. "I was...just going to sleep on the floor near the stove...After all the cot is not big enough for both of us without us having to snuggle close." He said softly.

The ox was surprised by Beinion's words to warming him up. He cursed his mind for diving into ways he would want to warm up with Beinion and his dark cheeks grew darker as he blushed as well. "I um....I.." he faltered in speaking for the first time that day and he shook his head, "I can think of some ways we could warm each other up...but...I am sure the stove will warm me soon enough." He watched as Beinion seemed to look dejected again and fell back onto the bed.

Thoughts swirled threw his mind and he let out a soft shy. He knew he should tell Beinion how he felt, it was only fair, but he knew he shouldn't do anything that could ruin their friendship. His ear flicked softly giving a soft chime from his bell. "I would suggest if you are still worried we could try sharing the cot...but I fear Beinion I might not be able to hold myself back from...." He bit his lip unable to say what he wanted to do. What was it about Beinion that made him feel his need and desire. No one else have ever made Xander's heart even beat quicker let alone feel so alive.

((well I think we can do a couple more posts before we either skip to the next day or take it to a pm for adult content lol))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:31 am
Beinion sat himself back up, a worried expression upon his features ''Y-you can't sleep on the ground! That wouldn't be very nice and I imagine it'd be rather cold on the floor.'' He gasped at the thought, shaking his head in disapproval ''Snuggle close...huh.'' He spoke quietly, his eyes shifting down towards his feet, his cheeks heating up at the thought, though maybe that wouldn't be so bad? In fact rather nice Beinion supposed, but the thing was, would the other male mind? Having to do such things? Would he really prefer the floor? Not that Beinion could really see anyone wanting to sleep on the floor, but why would anyone want to share a cot with the alufiend either? There was that factor as well ''I..I uh, you wouldn't mind sharing would you?'' He asked nervously, twiddling his thumbs together. It was perfectly reasonable if Xander chose not to, though would he accept due to the moment they had previously shared ''You don't need to, it's completely up to you..'' He added quickly, his gaze lifting from his hands to the kind eyes of the ox male.

At the sight of Xander's cheeks flushing a dark color, the smaller male giggled softly, lifting a hand up quickly to silence himself ''I'm sorry, I've just never seen you do that before.'' He said smiling, the ram like horns upon his head twitching ever so slightly. Beinion tilted his head slightly, wondering what ideas Xander actually had ''What ways?'' He questioned, raising a thin brow as he pushed himself off the bed to stand up again. He couldn't quite think of what the ox male may have been thinking, he thought of one possibility but thought not to mention it, considering the content of which it was.

He stood in silence as the larger male spoke, just nodding slowly at each of his words, ever so often his cheeks began to turn a dark orange hue, thoughts within his mind and words from the ox male triggering his reaction ''U-un able to control...yourself.'' He repeated, his thumbs begining to twiddle once more. Truth be told the little alufiend wasn't so sure he could control himself either for much longer, odd and mixed emotions seemed to spring up when around Xander, some of which less 'kinky' than others ''I, I uh think that goes the same for me..'' He admited, lifting a hand up to itch the side of his scaled face ''Not that I'd mind.'' He admitted further, his tone of voice more quiet with a hint of embrassament and nervousness.

[[Lulz yeah xD, oh Dooma I'll be going up to Scotland this weekend and wont be back till Sunday, but I'm sure I'll have Internet access, just a warning in case you thought I poofed again xD.]]

MoroMaruchan

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:49 am
"I would very much enjoy sharing a bed with you are more." he said his voice very soft this time and he looked up at Beinion watching him and he tilted his head seeing the alufiend moving to cover a giggle. This and also knowing that Beinion could see his blush made him blush a bit darker. "I am sorry for that Beinion I did not mean to..." he moved his large horned head to look down as he stood and slowly moved towards the golden male.

When he was in front of his friend he looked over him, his golden eyes loving ever inch of the smaller male, it seemed that any time he looked at Beinion he saw new wonderful things. "Beinion I really like you...and I would hate myself if I ever hurt you." he said and finally getting bold he reached a large now warm hand to cup Beinion's cheek. His frying eyes looking into the bright jewel eyes of Beinion. "If you wish and would not mind I will share the cot with you galdly....and I will try not to do anything that you would not like." He said softly and forced himself not to kiss Beinion.

He finally lower his head placing his lips softly on the bright lips his hands moving to sit the alufiend on the bed.

((oh that is awesome I hope you have a great time! And I don't mind continuing on pm if you want to keep rping it. If you just want to skip and just asume that something happens that is fine too. you just have a wonderful time and there will be something waiting for you when you can or are ready to reply <3)  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff