Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Anthros allowed postage in this rp are

Xander Xiong
Base
Billie
Beinion  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 pm
It was a rather warm winter day the sun was up melting the snow leaving most things wet or covered in mud but it was a day to enjoy not having to wear a heavy jacket. And under this warm sun everything seemed more lively.

A gentle breeze brought the scents of spring trying to push threw the winter and bring life as well as the soft chime of bells. There was an almost rhythmic sound to the soft chiming bells and along with them there was a sound of wood breaking. If one followed the sound they would come upon a small clearing surrounded by trees and bushes on three sides and a stream on the fourth. In the middle was a dark skin solid muscle man looking in his early twenties chopping wood.

His chocolate brown skin glistening with sweat as he continued chopping each swing of the ax bring chimes from the bell around his neck and the two smaller bells dangling from his ears which twitched under to large curved black horns. His fiery hair blowing gently on be breeze. His tail flicked over his naked lower body fanning his tone legs and rump.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Such a beautiful and cheery day was today, the golden sun shone brightly up within the pale blue, ocean like sky, using it's warm rays to melt that of the cold winter snow and heating up all that was beneath it. A day like this was the type of day one would take a walk, one of those walks that you just followed your feet and see where they took you, no plan, no map, just following your own two feet. Two particular people were doing just this, one a female and the other a fairly feminine looking male. The female had that of German shepherd features, tall pointed and alert ears and a long sleek tail. Her more human features was her light mocha colored skin, her mismatched blue and green eyes, her shoulder length wavy, also slightly unkept strawberry blond hair. The woman stood approximately at five foot and eleven inches, quite a pretty young woman she was, though a certainly odd one at that.

The male was fairly shorter, only standing to about five foot and seven inches, his features were far more less human than the females, for his skin was almost orange in colour with shimmering scales dotted about his body. His eyes were a dramatic contrast to his skin, a beautiful blue, just like the sky currently was. He had long, perfectly strait golden blond hair that reached to a good few inches below his shoulders. Mounted upon each side of his head were small curled horns, like that of a rams, but much smaller, also gold in colour. Upon his back were two sets of leathery, bat like wings, also gold in colour but more orangey red towards the tips. One would guess this male to be more part mythical beast than anything else. An Alufiend seemed to describe this man well.

The two were currently on a walk, just relaxing and enjoying the scenery, barely any sound could be heard, apart from that of the singing of the birds, or the rustling of the wind as it caressed the trees, though quite soon another sound could be heard, that of an unfamiliar sound, one not normally to be associated within a place like this. The sound seemed to be an odd chopping sound, it sounded heavy and strong, as if whatever the thing was chopping was chopping it with much force. The young female and the male decided to follow this sound, trying to find out where it was coming from, and what was causing it. The sound lead them to that of a magnificent clearing, so rich and beautiful it was, a place where the sun hit it just right, a place mainly foretold in that of fairy tales, simply beautiful was what described it. It didn't take long for the male and the female to find the source of the noise, it seemed to be caused by that of a seemingly young looking creature, probably in it's early twenties, the creature looked to be of the ox, or bull persuasion, a strongly built one at that. The creature was chopping wood, a large pile building up beside it. Out of caution the female and male didn't get to close, only within seeing range, there was no telling what temperament the other creature had, so it was better to keep a safe enough distance and just gaze on in awe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm
The Ox male was indeed a sight to be seen is was a towering figure that stood almost 7 feet tall, at 6'9. His tail sways the smooth tail was tipped in a fiery tuff of hair that moved making it seem like a ball of fire was actually flicking around his knees.

From their angle the two walking would only see his back. As they grew closer his ear flicked and he started to turn towards them his gentle lazy eyes were very calm. But just when they were about to land on the two figures a high friendly voice drew his attention away from them and towards a small makeshift cabin of wood and stone that looking like it was from a fairy tail. This cabin lay 10 feet from the ox and it blended in with the surroundings.

"I can't believe you can live in such a place!" the voice said as a short 5'7 male with bright red hair walked out of the stone door of the cabin. "OH and please put some pants on at least...Xander I don't want to see your goods...please!" his voice was rather feminine and it was this male's dark eyes that fell on the guest to the clearing.

He gasped "Oh we have guests! Get in the house and put something on!' she said the the Ox who turned the resting his soft gaze on the other too. His eyes looking over the confident looking female and then to the smaller nervous male. He gave the male a slight apologetic look as his strong firgure moved towards the house his muscles moving smoothly under his dark flesh.

The shorter male moved towards the female and male, "I am very sorry for my friend Xander...um would you two care to join us?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:32 pm
A mischievous grin played upon that of the female's lips, her long dog like tail whipping and flicking about, her pointed ears flattening down against her head as her mismatched eyes fell upon that of another creature, unicorn like in feature with long, curled ruby red locks. The female slowly crouched down, as if ready to pounce or sprint after it's prey. The odd thing about this female was that her natural, dog instincts had a habit of trying to get the better of her, causing her to sometimes act like an exited puppy. As the other anthro came closer the female's grin only widened, her tail quickening in pace as it swished from side to side. From what the woman could see was that the creature in front of her was in fact a male, though equally as feminine in features to that of her traveling companion, long locks, beautiful face, slender build, yes equally feminine.

''Uh-um Billie I don't think that's such a good idea!'' The small male stuttered, worry overcoming his features as the other male came closer, worried that the woman, also known to be Billie, would pounce him. Though as the male reached the two, the Alufiend like male, or Beinion quickly grabbed the back of the woman's shirt collar, pulling her back just before she leaped up to pounce the new comer ''O-oh dear, I'm very sorry, her animal instincts just have a habit of wanting to take control sometimes, especially when meeting new people.'' Beinion sighed, looking down nervously toward the ground, the feeling of wanting to wallow away in a ball churning through his stomach, how embarrassed he felt at this moment in time, though he knew that Billie didn't mean it, yet it still was pretty embarrassing ''Oh, uh yes that'd be lovely! I'm Beinion by the way, who might you be?'' He smiled weakly, lifting his gaze from the ground to look at the other male, who seemed to be standing at the same height as him.

Billie blinked slightly, falling backwards as she felt the tug of her shirt collar ''Whoa!'' She exclaimed, landing hard upon her butt, reality quickly sinking back in, oh dear. Luckily her friend had stopped her before she had pounced, no telling what she would have done, though mind you she probably would have just nibble upon the new comers ear, like a puppy would to it's siblings. Batting her friend's hand away from her collar she arose back to her full height, five eleven, the tallest out of the current group. Her ears perked up, swerving to point towards the other male, listening to what he had to say ''Sure, we'd love to.'' She grinned once more, her sharp canine teeth glinting. Her expression soon changed, to that of disgust ''Sorry about that, I need to control myself better, how disgusting of me.'' She grumbled, shaking her head at herself. Her eyes soon shifted to that of the house that sat not to far away from them, the place to where the tallest male had retreated in to. The house was quite the pretty house, a nice place to relax and be away from the hustle and bustle of a lot of day to day life, very nice indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Base looks a bit shocked and then when the female was pulled back. He laughs it was a very friendly and girlish laugh, "Oh no it is quite alright you were just bring friendly right?" He laughs and nods, "It is wonderful to meet you Beinion and you Billie my name is Base...and my friend who lives in that cabin is Xander. He is not use to being with other so he has a tendency to be um...under dressed. I really hope you two did not see anything."

He smiles and turns, "Well it is a very nice day so would you like to have a nice little picnic outside?" He nods, "There is a very nice spot near the stream for it."

As base led them towards the stream Xander moved out of the house. He was wearing a pair of tattered shorts that came to his knees they were olive green and looked like they were well worn. His tail sways slowly as he watched the figures move by him.

He looked to the wood Base had told him to cut then back to the group. He sighed and followed them moving behind Billie and Beinion

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm
''Yes...Well I believe I was, so then yes.'' She nodded slowly, folding her arms across her chest, tilting her head at the male's fairly girlish laugh ''Base? Nice name.'' She nodded once more, her eyes looking down towards the unicorn like male, very a like he was to Beinion, especially in their laughs, to be honest it was quite amusing, you could only smile and continue to watch. Her long ears twitched and once more pointed towards Base, listening to what he had to say once again '' A pleasure to meet you as well, ah I see, Xander is it? No we didn't see anything, well I didn't at least.'' She shook her head, her strawberry blond hair curling around and shaping her face nicely.

''Oh yes, yes a picnic sounds lovely, do you need help to carry anything?'' Beinion asked, a happy smile appearing upon his features, his sky blue eye's gleaming. He watched as Base began to move towards the picnic spot, the glistening clear stream he had chosen. What a beautiful place this was, Beinion was surprised he hadn't found this place sooner, though mind you he hadn't been on a lot of walks like this before. His medium sized, leathery bat like wings fluttered and flapped, trying to cool the male down, considering he was one to get hot quite easily, so it was good that he was born with wigs, tools to help you keep cool on warm days ''How did your friend stumble upon this place?'' He asked, tilting his head slightly as he continued to walk by Base's side ''It's simply beautiful, very stunning!'' He added, his eyes gleaming once more and a quiet happy squeak escaping his lips.

Ever so often the tall female turned to look behind herself, towards the ox like male, looking him up and down, from his feet up to his horns, a well built body that seemed to glisten in the sun, hair almost the colour of fire, skin like dark chocolate and a golden bell that hung around his neck, swaying and chiming as he walked. The thing the female noticed the most about the male was in fact his height, damn was he tall, taller than her, really taller than her ''Damn.'' She grumbled, frowning and shaking her head slowly ''Bloody taller than me.'' She mumbled, what a silly girl, used to being taller than most of her 'family' and friends, finds it annoying when someone is taller than her, but oh well you can't be the tallest in the world, now can you? Shrugging the female continued on after the two smaller males, her long legs causing her walk to be slow and steady, her tail swishing and flicking at anything within the air near that of her tail, mainly any bugs that tried to get near.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:38 pm
Base laughs and smiles, "Well I am glad neither of you saw anything of Xander's." he laughed and blushed, "Lets just say that certain parts of him are um....very ox like...or I guess horse like." He laughed and shook his head, "Oh yes Beinion would you kindly go with Xander...I am sure he can find somethings in his little cabin for food and you wanted to see more of it since you like it so much."

He flashed the male of his height a warm smile and then looked to the lovely female and how her body seemed to move so prefectly. "Care to help me set up the blanket?"

Xander's ears flicked as he heard Billie's voice, "Parden me?" He asked looking at her wondering why she seemed flustered.

But he looked up as Base volunteered him for something and he heard that Beinion liked his house, "Oh you like my home?" He gave a soft smile, "Well thank you...I would be glad to show you around." his voice was far different than Bases. His was warm and slightly gruff and strong as well as rather low.

He nods his head and stops walking and looks at the smaller male. His face just keeping the calm even look.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm
Beinion nodded ''Righty-oh.'' After that Beinion turned himself around and set off towards the much taller male, which in comparison to each other Beinion looked like a teenage, which in fact he was actually in his twenties. Beinion stopped dead in front of Xander, looking him up and down ''You really are tall, how lovely, It'd be nice to be that tall.'' He sighed, tilting his head as he imagined himself being just as tall as that, but that image quickly went away, there was no way that'd he could actually handle being that tall, he'd probably run into everything ''Well, hello Xander, I'm Beinion, and that tall lady over there is Billie, though don't mind her if she mumbles around you, she just isn't use to being near people who are taller than her.'' He sighed once more, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. His friend definitely was a silly once at times, but oh well, she was who she was ''So after you?'' Beinion added once more, stepping to the side and letting Xander lead the way, his smallish wings flapping about.

Billie's attention quickly changed towards that of the unicorn male's ''Ah yes?'' She blinked, perking her ears up, alert to what he was saying ''Oh yeah sure.'' She nodded, smiling as she waltzed up towards the smaller male, taking hold of two of the picnic blankets corners to help unfold it and lay it out. The dog like female seemed to put all her concentration into the task she was given, until she finally had the blanket put down and all the corners smoothed down as much as they could be ''There you go, anything else you want help with?'' Billie asked, her ears flopping down against her head as she tugged upon her shirt collar ''Note to self, don't wear leather on warm days.'' She groaned, the leather clothing she was wearing seemingly sucking in the heat. Leather clothing was the normal thing Billie wore, it'd be an odd occasion when she wouldn't be seen in it, and today was no different, the clothes she wore was that of a short black tank top that stop a few inches above her midriff, around her neck she wore silver dog tags and a red collar. On her bottom half she wore black and purple shorts, fishnet stockings and long black boots, lots of black, with bright colors dotted about the outfit.

Shaking her head, Billie shifted her gaze back towards Base, looking mainly at his hair, you could tell by her gaze that she was pondering something ''You have a lovely hair color.'' She said, breaking gaze from the male to look down at the nice patterned picnic blanket, watching as a small lady bug crawled over it. How interesting it was to have a lady bug out this early, after all it was still winter of course, not that it wasn't a nice sight to see, quite pretty it was in fact.

Beinion continued on after the ox male, humming quietly to himself as he thought about the picnic as well as he looked around at the scenery, so beautiful and pretty it was, not many words could describe it or do it justice. Beinion stopped for a moment, kneeling down to pick a small daisy from the ground, how cute it was, well to Beinion it was cute, so cute that he decided to keep it and tuck it behind his curled golden horn. After that he quickly hurried after Xander again, trying to keep up, not wanting to fall behind.

[[I like Base, he's funny xD.]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm
( I am glad you like Base)

Xander watched as the smaller male came to him. He nods and he did not really know what to say to the beautiful bright male in front of him. He was so stunned by the smaller figure. He seemed so sad and he watched as he looked around so happily. It was nice to see someone else was struck by the beauty of his home.

When Beinion knelt down to pick up the daisy the Ox smiled and bowed a bit. "May I Beinion?" He asked softly and if the other gave him permission the Ox picked him up as if the other weighed nothing. And the Ox's large hands were surprisingly very gentle as he lifted Beinion up until they were eye level, allowing the male to be tall.

"Is it that good?"

Base smiles and watches the lovely canine human. She was so beautiful and captivating. "Well you could always take it off, when they get back I am sure that Xander has something that breaths you can wear."

He watched her lay down. He could not help but feel the need to stroke her ears. She was so sweet. "Oh I don't know if anyone has told you or tried it...but your ears are so tempting..." he smiles and looks down at his hair, "OH do you like it? It is really soft too if you want to touch it." he laughs warmly and smiles, "It is all natural too!"

Seeing her look away he blushed and felt embarrassed, "Oh...um well you could always swim too."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Beinion squeaked as the taller male lifted him up to match his eye level ''O-oh my!'' He gasped, looking around himself, then back towards Xander ''It's wonderful, I feel so tall! Th-though is it OK on your arms to carry me? I must be heavy.'' He blushed, looking down towards his slightly scaled hands, then back up to meet the ox like male's bronze eyes ''I must be really heavy.'' He sighed, breaking his gaze away from Xander's once more, looking out towards that of the vast green clearing, different colored flowers dotted throughout it, not all in full bloom, some just coming out of their buds ''Your home is oh so beautiful, I can't think of any compliments that will do it justice, it's just to beautiful, maybe like a patch of heaven?'' He questioned, tilting his head slightly for a moment as he pondered on that ''Yes, I think this is a patch of heaven.'' He sighed happily, slowly moving his oddly colored hands up to grip onto that of the other male, in order to steady himself ''You don't mind that I'm holding on do you?'' Beinion asked quickly, afraid that he was doing something wrong, his sapphire hued eyes filling with worry, after all he didn't want to make a bad impression on Xander, seeing as they had just met and seemed to be getting a long so far. Beinion was also quite the worry wort, questioning himself all the time, wondering if he'll do good, or if he'll do really bad, such a worry wort indeed.

''Take it off?'' Billie chuckled, sitting up and leaning back to look up towards the cloudless sky ''Rather tempting actually.'' She smiled, continuing to gaze up at the azure hued sky, what beauty it possessed, how free could someone be when up there, free to do whatever you wish, a lovely thought that was. She quickly shifted her gaze back towards Base, a soft smile appearing upon her features ''Ah no, I haven't been told that before, but thank you for your compliment.'' She bowed her head to him in thanks, continuing to watch what he'd do or say next. Billie couldn't help but grin as she watched him, playing with his hair, gorgeous, ruby red tempting hair he beheld. Her ears swiftly perked up when he allowed her to touch his hair, though at this moment in time, her dog instincts took control, causing ehr to whip around and pounce the unicorn, rolling over until she had him in a tight grasp, nuzzling into his locks, her tail waggling out of control ''Hehe, oh so soft! Like silk it is!'' She squeed with happiness, running her hands through his hair, a wonderful soft sensation it gave as it weaved it's way through Billie's hands ''Your welcome to stroke my ears if you wish, it's only fare right?'' She grinned once more, flashing her sharp canine teeth once again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Xander shook his head and lifted Beinion up a bit more so that the bright golden male could sit up on his shoulder and see even farther around. "If you like it so much Beinion your welcome here...You can come to this place when ever you need...and I will have a spare bed inside if you wish to stay the night." he said gently. "Heaven would be nice..." he said softly.

He laughed the sound was warm and flowing and it was more of a chuckle. "You may hold on as much as you like....you can use my horns too to help you balance." he did not say much as he slipped his hand around the other's waste as he help hold Beinion on his shoulder.

Base laughed, "Oh really now the stripping part or the wearing a bit shirt part is tempting?" He smiled and laughed enjoying the woman's company. He blushed, "I am very glad you took it as a compliment and that I did not offend you." As she pounce him he laughed and rolled with her for a minute before he finally was pinned under her his cheeks red as she nuzzled his hair, "Oh...I am so glad you like it..." he reached a soft delicate hand up to gently take a hold of her ears his fingers rubbing them softly and he smiled, "Oh your ears are like velvet I could rub them all day.

He looked up into her eyes his dark ones smiling warmly at her, "You are a very amazing woman. I think this will be a fun friendship." he said with a laugh and shut his eyes smiling friendly at her as his other hand came up to start working her second ear.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 am
Beinion smiled happily as Xander lifted him up to sit on his shoulders, from there he could see so far, almost everything, a valley of flowers it was, beautiful flowers, life was everywhere you looked, small butterflies fluttering about here and there, the sounds of birds chirping and the rustle of the wind as it brushed gently passed the trees, a wonderful place this was, full of beauty and life, magical it was, very magical. At Xander's next words, Beinion couldn't help but blush. He was welcome to come here whenever he wished? But surely he couldn't, wouldn't he be imposing? ''That's a lovely offer but, I'm sure I'd be imposing, wouldn't I?'' He asked looking down towards the other male, such kindness this other male was showing him and they had barely known each other, it was funny sometimes, that you could bump into people who are like this, kind and gentle. A soft sigh escaped the smaller male's lips as he moved his arms around the top of Xander's head to give him a quick and gentle hug ''Thank you for your offer, I may take you up on that, but I just don't want to impose on you is all.'' He smiled, resting his chin upon the ox male's fluffy and soft hair.

Another crimson hued blush spread across Beinion's cheeks as the other male moved his hand around Beinion's waste in order to keep him steady and secure, even though that's all it was for it still caused an odd, yet nice tingling sensation to go up and down Beinion's spine. In order to stop the blush going brighter he decided to try and distracted himself, staring another conversation would do ''Yes I think I'd enjoy heaven if I had friends there, like you....Oh wait, if we are friends?'' Beinion blinked, lifting his head up from Xander's own head to look back down at the other male, wondering on what his reaction would be.

Billie stopped nuzzling Base's hair for a moment to think about what he had asked her, her ears twitched and flicked as she thought ''Ah the stripping!'' Billie grinned, her ears pointing upward as if to signify that she had gotten her answer ''Though mind you a shirt would be nice I suppose.'' She thought again, but this time for not that long for she wanted to go back to nuzzling the male's soft hair ''Eeeh! I love it, it's so silky smooth.'' She squeaked happily, like that of a playful little puppy getting a new teddy bear to play with. Her long dog like tail wagging frantically from side to side, ever so often curling around the woman's waist then going back to flicking about. Her eyebrows perked in confusion to what the male had to say next, why would she be offended? ''Well you being nice after all, so I don't have a point to be offended.'' She nodded slowly, watching him carefully as he reached up to stroke her ears, it felt nice to tell you the truth, having someone stroke her ears like that, very nice. Billie could only smile in return to that of Base's smile, it looked so hearty and warm, a lovely smile it was.

After a while, Billie sat herself up, releasing her grip on the male in order for him to get free. She crossed her legs as she sat there, her tail, for once, flopping down limply to the ground and resting there, seemingly rather tired looking. Her long, pointed and sleek looking ears wiggled and twitched and the small grin upon her lips widening ''Why thank you Base, your an awesome man and I too think that this will be a great friendship indeed.'' She laughed, looking briefly up at the sky then falling backwards onto her back, her arms flopping out by her sides ''What a nice sky.'' She cooed, her hands gripping the soft dewy grass that was beneath her, an interesting sensation it sent up and down her spine, it was close to that of Base's hair, but not nearly as nice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm
Xander's tail flicked against his pants and his ear flicked against the fabric of Beinion's clothes as he walked around the field towards the house taking a longer path to allow the smaller male to enjoy the view more.

"No one lives here but I...and Base says I am not really one who is high on modesty someone as sweet as you would not be imposing...it might be nice to have company...from time to time." he said his voice as even as calm as ever.

As he felt the other male's chin on his head he tilted his own head a bit. He was not use to such close contact. But he nods as they grew closer to the small house. His ears flicked back a bit as he heard the shier uneasy voice asking something He turned his head careful of his horns so he would not hurt the smaller male. His warm almost emotionless eyes looked up into the bright sky blue hues of Beinions. "I would be honored to be friends with you...I think having you around would truly turn this place into a heaven."" he said gently and his other hand moved up to take a hold of Beinion's waist as he easily picked the male off his shoulders to set him gently on the ground.

"After you." He said as he motioned to the house.

Base could not help but laugh at each time Billie nuzzled him. "You are really too kind. And I am glad your not offended." He watched her sit up and he sat up as well, "Well if I had my swim trunks I would say lets go for a dip...and yes you really should wait for a shirt before you start stripping." He said and nods.

He blushes lightly and laughs at the thought. Billie aleady wore clothes that were less than all other woman he had seen. He nods, "I am very glad you agree that we will have a great friendship." He looks up at the sky at her mention of it, "Yes it is..." he smiles then sighs, "OH man what is keeping them with the food?" He looked towards the field.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

MoroMaruchan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am
''Oh, I see, well I'll definitely take your offer into consideration, but you see I kinda have a master.'' He sighed, rubbing the back of his head with a free hand, yes it was true he had a master, one that wasn't from around here, a place called the Underdark ''She's a kind master so she might let me stay, but her race aren't all that of 'think about others feelings' sort of race, but as said before she's kind, so I'm sure she'll let me.'' He nodded, a happy smile across his ruby hued lips. That smile grew wider at Xander's next words, Beinion was overjoyed that Xander would be happy to be his friend, he didn't have many friends, well barely any at all, unless you count his other house mates, but they usually went around their own business. So all in all it was always good to make new friends.

As the ox like male placed the smaller male back down upon his own feet, it signaled that they had arrived to that of Xander's home and what a beautiful and homey cottage like home it was, definitely something you'd see out of a fairy tale ''Oh! I love your house.'' He grinned, walking slowly beside the larger male as they made their way into that of the house, truth be told Beinion really wouldn't mind spending some time here. He was sure that it'd be a great place to live, he could see why Xander lived there, it was after all in a wonderful, quiet and relaxing spot, why wouldn't anyone want to stay there?

For a moment he moved his gaze away from the house and back up to that of the other male's, watching to see what he'd do next. Once he had signaled for the smaller male to lead the way in, Beinion did just that, though ever so often hesitating, the feeling of being rude lingering around him from time to time.

[[I will post a post for Billie later, but I have a rather sore headache at the mo xp.]]

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff