Reply SWC510
SWC510 HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Kishi came out of the shadow and sees Caterina shocked at him."Um hello Caterina, are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm
Caterina didn't even pay attention to the other man that entered the room. Her eyes just remained focused on the familiar figure before her.
(kishi, Caterina doesn't know who you are yet ._______. )  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm
Krahe looked back at John. "ha. ive seen you get angry before. Besides, i think you'll like your room anyways. there a nice bed waiting for you~"She soon stopped at a cell and unlocked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm
As Kishi started to look at what Caterina was looking at, h took out his weapon and shot at some hologram projetor."Damn, boss you might want to come over here!"  

Kishi Of Flames

Spammunky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Wesker walked into a building in a daze from the years in cryosleep he stopped in front of an observatory to the lab. He looked out to see 3 people in a room he hit a button to hear what was going on in the room the bionic man at the other end of the two people began to say something after a moments pause he had a German/English accent "zo...you came baeck to me after all zis time...I knew it vould not be long before you arrived..." the scientist turned to them. awaiting something...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:26 pm
As Kishi said this the scientist snuck up behind him and injected him with a potent poison that causes instant paralysis and with in 3 more hours a coma...or death. "fell right into it didn't you foolish little man" he pulled out his finger syringe from his neck and pushed Kishi over "vell,vell,vell looks like it's just us now..." Wesker saw this and as kishi fell he knew he needed to create an antidote and fast he started to concoct one as the conflict grew thicker  

Spammunky

pychopianist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Caterina gritted her teeth in anger as her eyes began to change to a blood red color. "What did you do to him? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU b*****d?!" Caterina then lunged out at the doctor and as she did this her body began to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 pm
he noticed the change happening and he began to freak out "vait,vait! nien don't kill me!" he tried to turn around and run from the enemy "I have a family!"  

Spammunky

pychopianist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Caterina continued to reach forward as she began to loose her human form.
(XDDDDDDD 'I have a family!' )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 pm
Wesker finished the antidote with ease,the scientist still continued to run and scream begging for his life (Kishi is still able to speak but movement is VERY VERY Difficult.)  

Spammunky

pychopianist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm
Caterina finally caught the doctor at a dead end. At this point, she was in no control of her actions and this caused her to start slashing at the doctors body. As his blood began to splatter onto the old, cracked walls, all she could think about was all the pain that was caused to her and her loved ones by these sick monsters. When she slashed at the doctors face, part of his skin peeled off revealing a different face. For a moment she regained control of her mind. "You.......you're not him.........." she said in a deep growly voice. She knew that "he" could never be such a coward. Anyone who was part of her creation would know her weaknesses or how to take her down.
........yet, she didn't care anymore. He was sent here just to find her location and to scare her in hopes that she would return. As this last thought ran through her head, she grabbed ahold of the doctors head and slammed it into the pavement. She continued to do this until there was nothing but a mass of blood and brains where his head once was. Still, this wasn't enough. As she was about to tear the doctors heart out, someone called for her to stop.

(sorry if this seemed graphic in any way......though i have to admit i could have done worse ._______.
anyone who wishes to be the one that tells her to stop can just post a response to this biggrin

.........YAAAAAAAYYYYY BLOOOD!!! ^A^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:44 pm
"Hey, stop!"

John walked out of his cell to see the large, ripped apart corpse of the scientist in front of him.

"Allright, look, I've had my bad days, but this trumps most things I've done!"  

The Band1t

3,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kishi Of Flames

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 am
Kishi looks at Wesker GIVE...ME...THE...ANTIDOTE...YOU...a**!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 am
Hearing the voice, Caterina stopped what she was about to do. In that moment, her mind seemed to clear up again and she saw the condition of the corpse. She looked around at the faces in front of her, each one shocked and almost disgusted at what she had done. She didn't even give herself a moment to explain herself.
Within just a second, she ran out of the hall and continued running until no one would be able to find her......  

pychopianist

ManiacTVHackers
Captain

Wheezing Capitalist

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:45 pm
Krahe shook her head angrily. "Youre all idiots. IDIOTS. i tell you"  
SWC510

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]