In The Market ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 pm
A rather sad look had flickered over his expression for just a brief moment before he bowed his head to her. "As you wish, Miss Jerikoda." He was about to leave when he stopped and glanced back at her. "Excuse me, Miss, but did you say your room?" Those words had caught his attention. Certainly she didn't think he would tolerate her giving up her only room for him? "I do not need a room." A smile came to light up his expression. "Just having a roof over my head is enough for me compared to the outdoors." He then continued his way back the coffee table. It was there was a moment before he sat down on the ground before the flames. In his hand, Kartik had snatched back up his flute, and once again he began to play. What more could he do? The tune this time was more uplifting as if trying to clear up the tension free from the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm
The cow female shook her head. "I do not use my room if you are afraid of that. She looked at him her head looking over her left shoulder. "You do not have to worry about pushing me out of my room sir." she turned back to his clothes. She listened to him walk back to the table and hearing him scoop up the flute she winced a bit. That flute must have some form of magic in it. For every time sounds came from it the small bovine felt draws from it. She shook her head and tried to ignore the happy tune as she pulled his clothes out and started to wring them out. Though the force of the twisting cause a slight pained gasp to slip from her straight lips. The fall prevention took more out of her than she had first thought.

She forced her arm to do the work though it pained her and then she moved to hang them up. Why was he so formal and so skilled. Why again had he said he left?

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm
Kartik remained focused as the melody played through. His tails whipped behind him with his anxiety. Despite his emotions, he was able to still play beautifully. It was playful but unlike the other song, rather short. Upon reaching the end of the song, he sighed as he was sitting there alone before the flames. "Will you please join me, Miss Jerikoda?" His voice was gentle but loud enough to be heard. It was kind of funny the ways he was humble one moment, then demanding the next of her time. However, he was not comfortable eating without her eating as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:43 pm
Jerikoda turned to him again hanging up his clothes and shook her head, "I need to get your bed ready. Please do not let your food get cold Kartik sir." she said gently and then moved towards the stairs. "My food is not hot anyway so please enjoy yours. I will be back soon to join you." she said softly and moved to mount the stairs. He really was interesting.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm
Kartik's expression fell. A rather calm one was there to replace it, hiding away his emotions entirely, and eyes turned to face the fire again. The moment she was out of sight, he huffed. He hated being told things he didn't want to hear. However, that was a small reason of why he traveled: because he wanted to be more like everyone else. This however, was just... a pet peeve. He set down his flute and sat there, waiting. She had refused his request, so he would refuse hers. He allowed for his food to get colder as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm
Jerikoda did not know of Katrik's inner conflict. She always tried not to judge people for their personality or actions. If so she would never help anyone. She just went up the stairs like a ghost and into her room. She fixed the bed and made it cleaned for him then turned on some lights for him.

Walking down she looked over at him to see him sitting with a look on his face of determined stubbornness. She flicked her tail and though she wanted to say the obvious she kept her mouth shut and moved to the side of the table with her food. She sat down and did not look up at him, "Your room is ready when you need it or want it." she started to eat slowly. "Just let me know when you want to go to it and I will lead you to the room."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:08 pm
When he saw her return, he offered a small nod to her. The moment the hostess began to eat, he would pick up his cooked fish and take a bite. Glancing at her, a small smile was offered to her. "It is your room. I'm fine to sleep down here by the fire." He looked back at the hearth. A sigh escaped him. "Sorry about earlier Miss Jerikoda. I was trying to not bother you and get the clothing I left myself. And I'm especially sorry about my.." A cough came from his throat. "My indecent exposure." That part was kind of muttered. He quickly added. "I assure you I was not planning on that at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 pm
The bovine finally looked up at him. "I have told you Katrik sir that I do not live in my room. I live father up in the tower. So my room is yours as long as you wish to have it." she then tilted her head a bit a slight confused look on her face. "You were fully covered sir there is not need to apologies about indecency. I have seen men less clothed. And if a chest and stomach like yours you should not be ashamed of them. Many of female would wish to see your strong shoulders and back naked."

She turned her head down again to start to eat again.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm
"Do you have another room in which you sleep then?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't taking her bed. He could never stop being a gentleman. He was eating his fish listening to her. So she had seen even LESS CLOTHED THAN THAT?! Oh man this world outside of his home was so different! That would never happen! Hearing her compliments caused him to cough a little and rub the back of his neck as he looked away. "Th-thank you, M-miss Jerikoda. I assure you though in my culture it is not appropriate to expose so much to a lady who is not one being married." He then looked over to her. "I am highly impressed with your strength that you demonstrated though on the stairway."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Jerikoda shook her head. "Yes I sleep up in my study. I have not slept in my room since I was a child." she said softly. "I am like a doctor around here so I have seen maybe people naked and in odd predicaments." she then looked at him. "Then let me apologies for being naked earlier and you having seen me. I did not mean to be exposed to you."

Then looking back up at him her ear flicked. "It was not strength I just turned into the wall...and it was not without a consequence..." Her flat eyes looked into his full of emotion ones.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Kartik rubbed his arm. "Well if it is not taking your bed, then I will gladly accept your offer." He was more relieved then anything. A nod was his response to her explanation. Made sense, however still very different from his home. Looking back at her he held up his hands, "Oh no no no! Please do not apologize! It is my culture, and being that we are in your home we should abide by yours! So please do not worry." It was true. He was trying to get used to it. Hearing her comment he looked at her. "And if you do not mind my asking... what do you exactly mean by that?" He sounded as though he was growing concerned. Which he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 am
Jerokoda looking over his eyes a bit wired out at his concern she tilted her head a bit. "It is not about culture. I will not have a guest in my home feel odd." she said and then at his question she looked down.

With the table blocking her lap she knew he would not see anything so one hand undid the tie of her robe at her waist and her right hand moved to pull the robe from her shoulder. The position of her hand covered her large breast but the rest of her shoulder and side were exposed to him. At her middle rib there was a scrap and a good dark bruise already formed. At her shoulder the skin was swollen and starting to bruise the skin was dark but not yet like the bruise on her side. "I did not want you to get hurt and I hope that I am not exposing myself in a manner meant only for a wife of yours." She looked up at him the lighting of the fire made her skin look almost tan and exotic.

Though she found she could not keep her eyes off of the shadows it played on his neck. His dark skin was so smooth and pretty. As were his music and voice. She flicked her ears folding them a bit as best she could to try and keep the sounds out.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:47 am
The worry he held for his hostess overcame his beliefs and old customs the moment he saw the forming bruises. He came closer to her eyes narrowing on the injuries. His hand almost reached out to touch however he had enough sense to not do so. He shook his head. "I am sorry you were hurt on my account. We should really get you into a cool bath. It should help those bruises." And if she wasn't up to walking upstairs? He would carry her if he must. "Unless of course you have that exotic import of ice." However, he was not hopeful for such a rare item.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 am
She watched him look closer at her injuries and she even caught the twitch of his hand. She flicked her tail and shakes her head. "The arm will slip back into place when I sleep and after you head in to bed I sit in the rain. That way you will not have to happen on me un clothed. Because of how uncomfortable it makes you." She started to pull the robe back over her body. "Thank you for your worry. But no we do not have ice hear at this time of year...most ice has melted months ago. But please do not concern yourself....I will be fine if you need anything please just let me know." She started to stand slowly.

She nodded her head to him, "Shall I show you to the room?:

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:56 am
Kartik looked at her, "Well if you rather not wait, I could just pop your arm back into your socket, Miss Jerikoda. It would hurt, but afterward I could massage your shoulder to make it feel better." That was an option. However, he was not thinking how that might look or work out later. Her well-being was all he was thinking about right now. He thought to himself. "You could bathe in a cold bath then, to relieve the bruising." He looked at her as she rose. "I do worry though, Miss Jerikoda, for you would never be in this state had I not crashed into you earlier." He rose and looked at her with worry. "If you must."  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff