Welcome to Gaia! ::

The OFFICIAL Pandora Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild totally devoted to Pandora Hearts! 

Tags: pandora hearts, pandora, hearts, anime, manga 

Reply Pandora Hearts
You Know You're Obsessed With Pandora Hearts When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haroshiro

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm
when u read all the post to find out how much you are obsses with pandora hearts.....

my friend try to scare me a a black cat but he ended up knowing that i'm not scared of cats... i just hate them alot alot alot  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 am
You know you're obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you start thinking there really is another dimension named Abyss...and you want a Chain for yourself. smile

^ Has this been said already? ^^  

Sayuhiro

2,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kooleyaid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 pm
You know you're obsessed with Pandora Hearts when:
1.) You jump off of random things, laughing insanely and saying it wasn't your fault, imagining yourself in Vincent's place for the heck of it.

2.) You threaten your friend to make you tea even if you don't like it.

3.) You squeal out ''BREAK'' whenever you see a guy with his hair over his right eye.

4.) You carry a doll around on your shoulder and name it Emily.

5.) You download all of the Pandora Hearts songs onto your cell phone as ringtones.

6.) You compare your friends to the Pandora Hearts characters and instead of calling them by their real names, you call them by the character their most like names.

7.) You try to dance with your cat after you witness a bloody momeny, whether in anime or irl.

8.) You imagine yourself making out with one of the Pandora Hearts character 24/7

9.) You begin to have endless fanfiction ideas for Pandora Hearts.

10.) You see a guy who looks like Glen and tackle him, demanding to know the reason for the Tragedy of Sabrie, ignoring his protests saying he isn't the guy you're talking about and telling him he lies and that is what they always say and continue to demand his answer.

(P.S. All of these had been done by me XD)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 pm
When you hear any word that sounds like or is from pandora, your head snaps up and your start looking around frantically.  

Spiraling_into_oblivion

Fashionable Sex Symbol

haroshiro

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 pm
When your signature or avatar is from pandora hearts
l
l
l
/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm
1) When you feel awkward near cats.
2) When you really, really adore watches.
3) When you hear the word 'contract' you think of kissing.
4) When you your obssesion with Victorian clothes becomes stronger.
5) When you like braids.
6) When you pretend having 'another side' in your personality.
7) When you eat more Mandarines (Mikan :'D).
cool When you become intrested with Alice In Wonderland.
9) When you think of "Emo guys/girls" and "Scene" thingy as "the new Break fashion".
10) When you think of buying a pair of scissors and start cutting things.

That's all for now.
xD  

Karibie

Lelouchsz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Uh nice guild lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 am
. . . X e r x e s__B r e a k . . .
User Image

[When you live and breathe Pandora Hearts everyday...
And buy Japanese magazines even though you won't really understand them...
And when you buy magazines just because they have the TINIEST bit of Pandora Hearts in it.]

User Image
. . . G e n t l e m e n__a r e n ' t__n i c e . . .

otouto

Alice_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:35 pm
I was going to say:
"When you read every single one of the posts in this thread" (and I've never done that before unless it was only a few posts) "and laugh out loud at the fact that you did/want to do that," but it seems someone already put something like that... so...

You know you're obssesed with Pandora Hearts when you gigle or laugh about anything that has to do with Pandora Hearts, and just about think you'll go crazy if they don't keep making it into an anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm
sotodayisawanaddanditsaidsomethingaboutPANDORAjewelryintheshapeofHEARTS.AlsoisawthewizardofOZ
Ahiamtiredithinki'mgoingonasmokingBREAK. IjustsawacommericalondisneychannelaboutRUFUSthenakedmolerat. Ithinknowi'llgowatchALICEandwonderland.

...You are obsessed if the first thing you saw was, "PANDORA, HEARTS, BREAK, RUFUS, ALICE, or OZ." And automatically jumped up thinking: "OMG PANDORA HEARTS!!!!  

Spiraling_into_oblivion

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Alice_Abyss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am
You know your obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you learn to play the keybord just so that you can learn to play "Lacie" heart heart

xd

(Um.. Yes, I am currently doing this.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:57 pm
beReaved__staRlight
PuppetsMask
✩✩- Instead of
having the girl from wonderland popping into
your head whenever someone says Alice,
now you see a Memory finding girl who is
eating meat. -✩✩

Who doesn't think like that by now?

When you can't read Alice in Wonderland without imagining Pandora Heart equivalent characters, like the Hatter and Break.

Kobalto
Quote:
when you join this guild lol

HELL YES! That's what I thought too! XD

haroshiro
when u read all the post to find out how much you are obsses with pandora hearts.....

my friend try to scare me a a black cat but he ended up knowing that i'm not scared of cats... i just hate them alot alot alot

ItsAMadWorldAfterAll

3.) You squeal out ''BREAK'' whenever you see a guy with his hair over his right eye.

5.) You download all of the Pandora Hearts songs onto your cell phone as ringtones.

6.) You compare your friends to the Pandora Hearts characters and instead of calling them by their real names, you call them by the character their most like names.

8.) You imagine yourself making out with one of the Pandora Hearts character 24/7

9.) You begin to have endless fanfiction ideas for Pandora Hearts.

Spiraling_into_oblivion
When you hear any word that sounds like or is from pandora, your head snaps up and your start looking around frantically.

Karibie
2) When you really, really adore watches.
3) When you hear the word 'contract' you think of kissing.
5) When you like braids.
6) When you pretend having 'another side' in your personality.
7) When you eat more Mandarines (Mikan :'D)

Alice_Abyss
I was going to say:
"When you read every single one of the posts in this thread".....

You know you're obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you gigle or laugh about anything that has to do with Pandora Hearts, and just about think you'll go crazy if they don't keep making it into an anime.

Alice_Abyss
You know your obsessed with Pandora Hearts when you learn to play the keybord just so that you can learn to play "Lacie" heart heart

xd

The very last one - I will be soon. x.x Been planning on it for a while. And I wanna learn how to play it on guitar, too. XD A rock version, rofl

Everything else - done or thought of. x.x
^_^"

Alice Rahne

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

When you play the 'Bloody Rabbit' battle music that's on your phone whenever you feel a serious kick-a** mood coming on.

"Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. . . ."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm
Alice_Abyss

xd

xD Same here, I even hae music sheets!!

you know you are obssed when you are writing an essay, and all of the sudden you start writing a Pandora Hearts fanfic that is way off topic,
Did one time, because I had not more I ideas for my original essay xD

You know you are obssed when you, start writing the characters names, and Pandora hearts all over your papers, done it too!

You know you are obssed when you tell a fan made radio station to put on Parrarel Hearts when you have it on your iPod, or/and Computer! xD Done it my friends put on for me x3  

MelodiousBoice

Devil Miharu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 pm
You know when you're obsessed when you start balancing crockery on your head like Break
c:

Pandora Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces