Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD RPs
House RP: FREE FOR A WEEK!!! Original team Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm
"he's with the patient, Wilson, go home and relax, this shouldn't mess with your vacation too..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Are you sure? I'd love to help if I could...  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

SacredMushroom1941

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 am
*Looks at House* You were in my room? And.... and.... what the hell? You think I'm 14?! *says with disgust* I'm 17 and I'm not an alcoholic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:28 pm
"Its your choice, your on paid vacation...." * finishes shifting papers, stands up to go down to the clinic  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

xoZer0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:46 pm
"Whatever. You're still too young to be drinking. And yeah, you say you don't but then WHY THE HELL was there about 6 months worth of vomit on the floor in your closet?!" I start to get angrier about her lies the more time goes on. I flare my nostrils and stand there, searching the face of everyone present.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Just because I drink doesn't make me an alchoholic. And......... *turns to face parents* oh stop looking at me like that!!! You know I drink, oh don't look all innocent parent. *turns back to House* So maybe, I have a little problem with how I see myself. But.... but...... Oh, don't give me that look, I'm old enough to make my own decisions.  

SacredMushroom1941

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xoZer0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am
"Okay. So you're an alcoholic. You need to detox then, and then we can get you a.... wait a minute!" I stop short and throw down the clipboard. I pull back the sheets and yank up the girls shirt, ignoring her protests. I see the rash has spread around to her left side and stomach from her back. I press down on it, and it feels warm and hard, like there might be some kind of stone underneath. I throw her shirt down and use my cane to help me hurry out of the room. Before leaving I turn around to Cameron and tell her "Oh yeah, you might want to get her ready for a biopsy. Chase, you can do that." And I make my way back to the diagnostics office, and pull out a marker.
'Liver failure can be crossed off,' I think, but write it down on the board anyways, but draw a line through it, 'Rash.' I finish, and write it on the board, but add a question mark after it. I stand back and stare at the board, confused.
'How the hell does she only have a rash then?!' I think. suddenly I get up and make my way over to Wilsons office, let myself in, leave the lights off, and lay down on his couch and close my eyes, trying to think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:18 am
Cuddy took the stairs to the clinic. The man at the counter looked up, smiled, and handed her a clipboard. She nodded, signed the papers, and set the clipboard back down. The man behind the desk spoke:
"I hear House's team found a case, that must suck, huh?"
Cuddy sighed.
"like you wouldn't believe... " she turned around and walked down the halls of Prinston. I'd better go make sure he isn't sawing his patient's skull open or something like that.... she thought, and headed down to his office.  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

xoZer0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 am
((When is everyone else going to start posting?!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:17 pm
xoZer0
((When is everyone else going to start posting?!))

((IDK BUT ITS REALLY ANNOYING.... i'll send out another announcment to nag them into posting...))  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 pm
((Sorry, I've been really sick lately.))

Cameron and Chase walked down to the patients room, seeing the patient looking annoyed.

"I'm guessing House was here..." Chase stated.

"And found something..." Cameron sighed, in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm
*walks into Wilson's office*
"Have you had your brilliant revelation yet so we can all go home?"  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

xoZer0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm
((Remember, I'm in Wilson's office! hee hee. Wilson needs to find House!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 pm
xoZer0
((Remember, I'm in Wilson's office! hee hee. Wilson needs to find House!))

((what? im confused, maybe you misread..... rolleyes *cough cough*  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 am
xoZer0
"Okay. So you're an alcoholic. You need to detox then, and then we can get you a.... wait a minute!" I stop short and throw down the clipboard. I pull back the sheets and yank up the girls shirt, ignoring her protests. I see the rash has spread around to her left side and stomach from her back. I press down on it, and it feels warm and hard, like there might be some kind of stone underneath. I throw her shirt down and use my cane to help me hurry out of the room. Before leaving I turn around to Cameron and tell her "Oh yeah, you might want to get her ready for a biopsy. Chase, you can do that." And I make my way back to the diagnostics office, and pull out a marker.
'Liver failure can be crossed off,' I think, but write it down on the board anyways, but draw a line through it, 'Rash.' I finish, and write it on the board, but add a question mark after it. I stand back and stare at the board, confused.
'How the hell does she only have a rash then?!' I think. suddenly I get up and make my way over to Wilsons office, let myself in, leave the lights off, and lay down on his couch and close my eyes, trying to think.
\

*I walk into my office to find you there* "Looks like someone made themselves at home. How is the case shaping up?"  
House MD RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff