Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm
Vincent smiled. "We came from a manor in Russia, out in the middle of snowy knowhere! We were safe there but I've got some friends here I need to find and Claire here needs to find her parents. Maybe you can help us!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Alan continued to look up at them. "How could you not know about the outbreak? It happened years ago. Many of the population has moved to the other side of the city where it is safest. I am staying here though, less people means more supplies for me." Alan said as moans could be heard in the distance. The sun was setting and night was close. "It's not safe out after dark, or well it's never safe. It's just less safe at night. You can come with me back to my hideout if you wish." Alan said waiting for a reply.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm
Vincent looked over at Claire and then asked her in english. "Would you like to, Claire? I'm sure yiu must feel happy to see one of your fellow countrymen, so if you'd lke we'll go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm
((paragraphs))  

N for Notorious
Crew

Fondateur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm
Claire took a moment to process what Vincent just said. She nodded at him and stood up. She stretched her arms with a yawn. She fixed up her cloak and worked on finding a way to get down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 pm
(guys lets just say Vincent follows and doesn't say a word for now ok cuz I gtg Ill be here tomorrow. and also, can we please negotiate the whole paragraphs rule? cuz it's kinda hard to say full paragraphs about one subject at a time which we always do. Can't we just say TRY to make fll paagrapghs cuz I'm not that good a writer sad )  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 pm
((Use my post as an example lol))

Alan looked around the building for a way they could get down. The side of the building had been blasted away at with artillery shots, most likely a tank that had been used to try and halt the infection. "That side of the wall is damaged. There could possibly be a way down." Alan said pointing over toward the wall that he was speaking about. He then placed his AR at his hip and walked toward the damaged wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 pm
Claire watched where Alan was going. She leaned down over the edge of the building so he could hear her better. "Pourriez-vous parler s'il vous plaît du français le plus possible? Je parle à peine n'importe quel anglais. Merci." She then sat up and sighed as she played with her hair.

Translation: Could you please speak French as much as possible? I speak barely any English. Thank you.  

Fondateur

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Alan sighed and looked up at her. "Ce côté du mur est endommagé. Il a pu probablement y a une manière vers le bas." He said repeating what he had just said in English. Then pointing back at the wall that was damaged. The moans then getting louder. It was only an hour before it would be completely dark. If there were outside when that happened they would be screwed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 pm
Cainaan could hear the groans of the zombies"Here they come".Cainaan's palms got sweaty and he was nervous he would have to fight them and all he had was a baseball bat.  

x C A IN A IN x

Desirable Player

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm
"oleh Crap mate!" A huge zombie chased after John. He turned around a couple of times and shot at it. He looked at a nearby building. He shot off a round and then entered the building. Bad mistake, it was a hospital. "BLoodeh Hell!" He hated hospitals. He walked through it. All of a sudden he started hearing groaning. "yew gotz ta beh kittan meh" (Im doing this so you understand that hes from the UK, British accent) He kicked open the door. A zombie in a patient robe dragged itself across the floor. John shot a couple of rounds from his ACR and then turned around and ran out. " BLOUTEH HELL" he was running at full speed, his weapons clanged against him making it hard to run. He was almost out of energy. Ducked and took cover behind a wall. He switched his ACR for his MP5K. He slowly started creeping along it. He checked his GPS. He was about 1 mile away from a safe spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm
((Lol his accent made me laugh))

Alan looked in the down the street seeing a man running from an infected. Alan raised his F2000 and switched the safety off. He then let out a single suppressed round at a zombie that was creeping up on the man from behind. Alan then started to slowly walk toward where the man was. His gun raised, ready to be fired at any infected that got in the way. He head heard the man yell in English. It was a different accent then they had learned in school. Possible a different part of the US, they had learned that different areas spoke differently. It could even be a different English speaking country like the UK or Australia.  

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fondateur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm
[[It's 4 AM...I've been studying for Midterms all day. I have to get up in two hours...I'll be going to bed now...And my characters will remain under MY control while I'm gone. I'll post on the morrow. Au revoir mon amies.]]  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff