Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
Exman Rising! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:55 pm
Jacob sat up on one of the giant pieces of reckage. He looked down at Exman who was looking around for another fight. He jumped down, his blue hair falling in front of his eyes, but he quickly brushed it away. "Hey you, yeah Exman. Turn around and face me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:57 pm
Ex turned around to see some kid about his age that he thought went to his school. "Hey! What are you doing here...um....friend?" He scratched his head, but he wasn't sure if the new person knew Ex was Kyle so he had to play it off.  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:58 pm
"Friend is a relative term, Exman. But it looks like you're in luck, because I've come prepared to fight you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:59 pm
Ex looked around for a giant robot or other form of destruction heading his way but couldn't find any. "Um...hate to say it, but the way you are now you're a tad un-prepared for a fight. Especially with moi!"  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:00 pm
Jacob scoffed at this. "Well maybe I should stop hiding my true colors?" Instantly a blue goo sprung from his back and enveloped his body. He laughed and said, "Oh, Exman! It looks like you need some background information. And I may be the only one who knows what's going on."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 pm
Ex jumped back and readied himself for a fight. "Alright, so I underestimated you. But all you are is...um...blue goo....and honestly this doesn't look like it'll be too much of a fight....besides where did you get your powers from anyway?"  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:04 pm
Exman's pithy comments and jokes all came to a dead end when he saw the new form Jacob had taken. He smiled. "Don't be mislead. This goo is a little more then a small trick. It's powered by Cancer. Oh that's right you haven't pieced it together yet. Allow me to explain: I've been following you and all of your misguided actions, Ex. I know about how you destroyed robots and demons trying to save this Arc we call home. I also know about your fight with Luna and because of it the concequences." He crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:04 pm
Exman was lost. He could tell his face was skeptical. "So I saved the world...what bad could have come from that?"  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:06 pm
Jacob smirked. "Well, without Luna and you representing Sol, Balance was upset. Now Balance is not a metaphor, it is a real thing that ties everything together. It holds good and evil at equal lengths. Well that was before you. You were able to aid good just enough to over throw Balance. As a result, the twelve Zodiac stones dropped down to Alion Arc and inhibited 12 vassels...myself as one and the one named Aslan another."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Ex was still skeptical but nodded. When the stranger finally said Aslan his ears perked. "Oh you mean the fire guy I fought? Well he said Leo...and you said Cancer...and those books that Matt found in Alion Arc's under belly mentioned them...zodiac huh? Well I've never heard of a zodiac power and I'm not about to let Balance finish me off just because he isn't perfect." Ex readied himself  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:10 pm
"AHAHAHAHAHA! You are quick to battle Exman, but I am a keeper of the peace...although that means you must be destroied. I must say you beating up kind heroes like LoneWolf and Aslan wasn't very nice, but you're "good" stops here. I swear on it. I, Juhutt, will finish you! Now let's match strengths!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:13 pm
Exman laughed. "Game on!" He launched himself at the stranger calling himself Juhutt.

Narrator: "Our hero finds himself involved in another fight for the safety of good. Balance, the Zodiac, and even this stranger called Juhutt are all a new mystery tied to Luna, who was thought to be long since gone. Will Exman survive his encounter? What is the mysterious being called Balance? And where are the other ten Zodiac? Tune in tomorrow to see the next exciting installment of Exman Rising!: The Great and The Gooey.  

rue867
Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 pm
(( lol, nice narration!))

I'd just like to say that this is so awsome. I'm like absessed with the Zodiac and astrology. Its so interesting. In fact, I'd determining my horoscope right now!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:43 pm
((Thanks for the support. I actually wanted this to become a comic but I have terrible art skills. >< If and when I ever publish this, I'll send you a copy wink lol. Although this is after the Luna fight. Everybody here is helping me write it almost. lol))

Exman fired up a barage of little blasts at Juhutt. He then jumped away from where he stood, knowing that the blasts woulnd't stop his new foe.  

rue867
Captain

D_ruiner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:45 pm
Juhutt jumped out of the way and shot a goo line at some of the wreckage and pulled it down where Exman stood.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff