Submit

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 pm
Mike ran into the arena, then collapsed from all the running" and she hates me now, well...I can finish this"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 am
Akuma entered the weaponry room again. She lost Ekim's trail and was beating herself over it. She saw Mike collapsed and her heart dropped. Was I too late, was he already finished off? She thought running over and dropping to his side. "Mike, Mike!" She cried out shaking him. Tears ran down her face. "Mike, are you okay."  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 am
" I'm fine, just tired....get to the dorm...airi is dieing at this minute..I got there and it was burning down...."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Ekim appears quickly" well well well...take this" Ekim makes a black light appear and shines it in akumas eyes, making her regain the fears that mike had destroyed" she useless to you now, see you later..hahaha" Ekim stands, ready for a fight
User Image  

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

rebirthZERO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Akuma gasped rubbing her eyes. She blinked looking around then rememembered what Mike said. "I have to save Airi." She starts running then glances back at him. "I'll be back, I promise." She leaves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:46 pm
Akuma re-enters the arena her heart racing and her tears dried on her face. She walked over to Mike and held out a hand to help him up. Water surrounded her hand, so when he touched it, his energy should return. "Airi's safe, I wiped her memories of the pain and bad events. I cast a protective shield over the dorm. She should be fine, for now."  

rebirthZERO

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm
Meric walked into the class and sat down somewhere by himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Akuma's ear twitched when she heard someone enter and turned around to see a boy sitting alone. The twin hooks had been securly tied to her waste and she grabbed then quickly turning to mist then suddenly appearing infront of him solid again. She held the hooks to his throat her eyes turning red. "Who are you, where are you from." She asked hate in her tone. I don't need some light to know I need to keep my friends safe.  

rebirthZERO

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm
"I...I'm a student..." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Akuma ran through his thoughts and when she was certain he would try to harm them she lowered the twin hooks, tieing them back to her waste. "I Don't mean to offend, I just don't know who to trust right now." She said her tail swaying back and forth.  

rebirthZERO

xlxblood assassinxlx

4,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Meric nodded his understanding and put his head back down and tried to relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 pm
Akuma went back to Mikes side and touched him with the energy restoring water. She crouched down next to him brushing his hair from his face. "How are we going to survive if our weapons master gets tired so easily." She said with a small sad smile.  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 am
Mike takes off his jacket to reveal many weapon and ammo" heh..I haven't had to take my jacket off in awhile, other student...u stay there and stay silent..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 am
Akuma's eyes go wide. "You can accidenlty hurt yourself wearing that." She scolded.  

rebirthZERO

Mike-Ghost-Hikoshima

Invisible Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:56 pm
"I haven't yet..."  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items