Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 am
User Image

A blank expression rested on her face, watching the delinquent turn into the airplane. How could he do so if it was directed away from him? Charles couldn't help herself to a chuckle. "Really now?" Before she could take a step, her face flushed into a bright red. "S-So what if they're wings?!" she muttered. 'CLACK, CLACK, CLACK' Her boots would echo in the room as she walked towards Lucas. From her pocket, she pulled out a handkerchief. An embroidered one, that is. Little blood rolled down his cheek, causing Charlotte to reach her arms up, gently wiping it off for him. She didn't say anything, but continued to wipe the blood off his face. I guess in a way it's being nice, but Charles considered this as an apology in a way.

["> v> Hmm, what fight? xD]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am
User Image"Hmmmm" Gizmo was surprised, he didn't expect Charles to "apologize". "She can be friendly after all, maybe she have multiple personalities, dont you think so?" He said to Kamiko. After a moment he realized the girl blushed when he said something about her wings "She can be cute too" He thought while a smile appeared on his face and his tail started waving.

[OoC: if a fight started between the students n the room razz ]  

Gizmo Rvg

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Lucas had tensed up at Charlotte's approach, expecting some kind of blow, but his eyes widened in surprise by her actions. "How unexpected, here I was hoping you were aiming to k-," he muttered before stopping himself. So she wasn't serious. No need to get into a sarcastic fit, he thought before gently pushing her handkerchief away. "Don't bother, it's not like it's gonna die from it."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

Charles pulled her hand away, putting the slightly bloody cloth into her pocket. She flashed a calm smile, reverting her eyes, moving towards the metal airplane that dug into the wall. With such ease, she quickly pulled the airplane out, crumpling it and throwing it in her pocket. With that, she left the room, closing the door on her way out. FINALLY! Out of that classroom. She leaned against the wall with a loud sigh with an irritated look on her face. "Theres.. some creepy nice and fluffy atmosphere in there." she mumbled. The girl walked away.
[/exit]

[Lol. She'll come back after a few posts. oAo]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Kamiko sighed once again "Its getting more and more boring here..." she whispered to her self and stared at no where with a blank face and empty eyes

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

Looking away from the paper-airplane kid, Mia sighed and looked about the room. She was horribly bored, and since it came to just doing that, even though she hadn't intended to, she started playing with a small ball of fire over her desk. She hoped nobody would see, but knowing it wouldn't be the end of the world she continued on doing it.

OoC: Da~ng. Right when I get back, I have to go again! sad Be back at six. But I may be able to use a computer where I'm going. . .

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Charlotte's actions simply puzzled Lucas and he went back to testing his chair's balance by leaning back on it. Atleast he wasn't the only oddity here, though he reminded himself not to take things too far. Wounds still hurt like no tomorrow and he was not particularly fond of fire. He should probably watch what he does around the klutz now now matter how tempting it was to get people riled up. "So, what now? Is the teacher going to pop in or what?" A notice about summer activities came to mind and he briefly wondered when the teacher will make an announcement to inform the students of the details.

User Image

(Ooc: A friend of mine got me hooked up to Maple Story and I've been neglecting my rp ehehehe -glares at Sapphire Waltz-)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm
As Mir watched the metal user leave the room, her attention was then directed at the four-eyed boy and she glared at him. She could not help but to think that the two were currently outshining her and she did not not like one bit. Mir then abruptly got up from her seat approached the gray haired boy said with her eyes squinting in disdain, "Hey you four eyed freak, refrain from hogging any more attention! And what is with that hair color? Is it silver or gray? My first guess would be grey since you appear quite... old" she could not help but chuckled at her last remark.

User Image

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Lucas stared at the blonde girl glaring at her. Stared and rolled his eyes. "Well, pardon me for making myself known and not burry myself in a corner," he answered calmly. This was about to get interesting. "I also happen to have a name and that would be Lucas. And for your information, silver is gray with a shine to it. However, you are correct in saying that I am old. I was alive before your mother was even accidentally conceived in the back of a car after too much alcohol. Now, kindly remove yourself from my sight as your fluorescent hair is beginning to be an eyesore, hairy freak."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am
Mir could not help but scoff as he she listened to him insult her and most of all, her mother. She could accept it when someone would insult herself, but Mir had no tolerance to those who dared tarnish the name of her mother. "If this "Lucas" wants a fight, well he picked the right person for it" she thought as she could no longer hide her frustration as her eyebrows knit together in a frown and she tried her best to keep herself composed and she looked at him with a slightly annoyed smile "Well Lucas, my name is Mir. Mir la Fey. Daughter of the great Witch of the Silverwind Forest, Chairwoman of the Magics Society. And I'm extremely sorry if your poor eyes cannot differentiate between the fluorescent color and the color yellow. I suppose the years really do take a toll on one's eyes... Speaking of eyes, how thick are those lenses on your glasses? They're so thick, I'm positive I could use it as a magnifying glass and fry a few ants with them. You must be more than just legally blind..." Swift as lightning, Mir's hand shot out to snatch Lucas' glasses from his face.

User Image

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 am
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

He felt his glasses leave the bridge of his nose just as he openned his mouth to inform her that fluorescence was not a color. His reaction was aggressive to say the least. He shot up from his chair and grabbed blindly in from of him. His whole vision had blurred into a mess of colors. Curse his poor vision. "Give that back, you're asking for it," he growled out between clenched teeth, words punctuated by curses. He thought he heard his chair fall back in a loud clatter and his desk rattle as he shoved it roughly out of his way, but he paid them no mind. "Once I get my hands on you, no Witch of any godforsaken place and chairwoman of-"he paused mid-sentence just as he was about to reveal the other half of his repertoire of blasphemy he had picked up from a sailor in the 18th century. "Did you say the Witch of the Silverwind Forest?"

User Image

(Ooc:Honing our skills at being snarky -cackle-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
The name’s Ω ϯΣЯѦ Ω Try to remember it
In the halls, walked a young boy at the age of seventeen. His breathing was silent, like a whisper. His footsteps even more silent, almost as if they didn't exist. He walked into the classroom, the one where it was getting loud. The wind swept in from a window from the other side of the class room, causing his black hair to be brushed out of his face. The coat he wore was blown back as well, making him look almost herioc, though he was no hero. He was just your average, energetic, protective teen. He was known as Tera.

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 pm
Mir amusingly played with the pair of square rimmed glasses in her hands as she held them up in the air to examine them more closely. "I wonder how strong these glasses are..." she said in a sing-song voice as she carefully approached her eyes to the lenses, but she quickly flinched at it's strong force. "Oof, definitely too too strong for my eyes~ You really are blind Lucas~ as she ignored the plaints and menaces of the silver haired boy. She then paused at his last remark. "It seems I've underestimated you Lucas~ Now tell me, what business do you have with my Mother? as she placed his glasses back into the palm of his hand and for the first time that she entered this classroom, she had a genuine smile on her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Once his glasses back in place, Lucas sent a last glare to Mir before flopping back down on his seat after he had straightened it, barely noticing that another student had stepped in. "It so happens that I have caught wind of one of your mother's numerous titles," he grumbled." "And she is known to have been an adept of black magic. I am simply hoping she hasn't lost her touch yet and knows a thing or two about curses." If she has a better personality than her daughter would be a nice addition, Lucas mentally added.

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash