Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 am

'Hm? Oh. It's... Nothing, Mathias. But I'd... Like to have a little word later, if that's... Alright.' Sindre replied to his friend with a small smile, before turning back to Berwald with a little nod, just to show that he acknowledged his gratitude. 'It's fine... Could be... Fun, right Peter...?' He addressed the small nation with another attempt at a smile, trying to be friendly.

----------

'Heh, maybe I should... You know I'd just ring you constantly still, however.' Toris sighed as he relaxed, even managing a little laugh.'It's been a long time since I've been on vacation... If I ever do go again, would you like to come with me...? I don't think I could have fun on my own, you know.' He added. It was difficult to admit that he was very alone now... And to go on holiday by himself would just make it worse. And besides, if Feliks came with him, he'd not run up a massive phone bill calling him... So it would be fine. He felt much calmer now... So much so that he forgot that he was running out of time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm
"Of course, I'd totally come with you, Toris! That's what best friends are, like, for, right?" He said before chugging down a glass of chocolate milk. "Ah, Liet, I'm like, gonna go, gotta catch the plane, see ya in a few~!" And he hung up. He quickly grabbed another piece of toast before heading out the door.
I'll , like, clean up once I get back.

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 pm
"Oh....uh, sure...." Mathias replied.
Wonder what he wants to talk about...
Mathias looked at the clock while returning to his seat at the kitchen table, then at Berwald, "Hey, Berwald, when are we gonna leave?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:33 am
The pilot spoke and said there was about ten minutes before landing, Alfred was panicking. He forgot the schedule for the world meeting! He wouldn't be in charge!! 'Crap! Now what?!! I guess we could do an improve meeting and just let topics fly and pick one out of a hat or somethin' but that usually doesn't end well...' Alfred thought. 'Oh well,I just hope Iggy inst drunk like last time. Alfred thought, remembering the last meeting where France used a heavy sweetened alcohol in the Brits drink. When the plane landed in London, the American had a grin plastered on his face.  

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 am

' Thank you.' Sindre replied quietly, getting up in order to clear his plate without another word on the matter. As to when and where they could have a private word, Sindre did not know, as he now had an obligation to look after Peter -which he did not mind, after all, he had volunteered to- so it would make it a bit difficult to edge in a quiet discussion at any point. He supposed they could talk later in the evening... But he just hoped that Mathias wouldn't want to go drinking... Or forget about it. That would be awful. 'I suppose we may be a bit late... I doubt anyone'll mind though. After all, China goes late sometimes.' Sindre mumbled thoughtfully whilst washing and drying his plate, gnawing his bottom lip a little.

----------

'A-ah... Bye.' Toris stuttered a little, finding the quick hang-up[ to be a bit rude... Then he glanced at the time and saw why. 'O-oh dear...! I-I'm late enough as it is...!' Toris began to panic a little again, deciding to skip breakfast, and instead tore out of the house, running off down the road... He'd forgotten that the taxi he'd ordered for the run had just arrived. He skidded to a halt, making a U-turn, before streaming a long unstoppable dialogue of flustered apologies at the driver, then getting in. Today was going to be a nightmare, he could tell... And there was no way he was going to impress people with the way he looked this morning.

----------

It wasn't going to be long now. Yao sighed deeply, massaging his forehead with one hand. 'Why did I bother getting here on time...? Am I early?' He mused, sinking back into his seat with a little groan. 'Can't there be some hold-up, please...? Anything? A pigeon on the runway...?' But unfortunately, no such thing was going to happen. And the weather was bad too... And he had no umbrella. Grand. The plane landed, and Yao's expression was nothing but pure contempt as he looked out the window at the poor weather. Why it couldn't be nice and mild like his home, he didn't know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm
Ivan felt a tinge of fear run through him when Natalia jumped from her still moving car, hit the ground professionally, and then race toward him. The urge to run was nearly overwhelming, but he managed to keep himself in check. The way she looked at him... It showed Ivan that she really did want to be in the same area as him; that she didn't merely stay near him because she was afraid of what would happen if she didn't. The couple of years she stayed around America had made him worry that she was going to go out of her way to avoid him, much like Ukraine had done.

Ivan smiled lightly, and offered her his arm. He knew she would find some way to cling to him if he didn't allow her, so he decided that less pain would come if he simply let her, instead.

"The plane is going to be here, soon," he commented, motioning over to the private section of the airport vaguely with his pipe.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 pm
Mathias looked over at Berwald, "Berwald~! Let's go~! I don't want us to be the last ones there~!"
He sounded like a little kid who wanted candy, whining even after his parents had said no. Without waiting for an answer the Dane stood up and walked away from the other countries by the table and his plate,heading for the door, "Jeg venter ved døren*!"

*I'll wait by the door

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 am
"Y're right, we should get goin'." Berwald said, acknowledging the time. "Come ever'one, Peter, lets head out now." He called, making sure everyone heard him. He headed out after Denmark to the waiting taxi van. They would be cutting a little close, but they should still make the flight in time.  

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 am
Ja, Su-San. I'm feeling just fine, not hungry Is all,” the small nation babbled on. “Probably just pre- meeting jitters, Ahaha....” The small nation nervously giggled looking up slightly intimidated at Sweden's face before turning slowly to Sindre, before smilingly thanking him, his mouth didn't really seem to want to work right now. He looked at his watch instead before answering himself panicked “Ah, We are supposed to be at the airport in less then thirty minutes....yes perhaps we should go now...” his voice was quiet enough for only himself to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 am
Lili looked down at the uneaten breakfast and picked up both plates to carry down to the kitchen. Balancing the tray on one of her hands she smiled and imagined herself a performer as she stepped one foot at a time down the staircase humming a tune. She placed the tray down on the table and murmured a “very well done Lili” while giving a shallow bow and running back upstairs to get dressed.

As she finished pulling on her res dress she picked up her ribbon and tried to tie it, however her fingers didn't seem to want to move properly. “I guess I have to find Vash then...” she murmured to herself.

Finally after searching most of the house she found her adopted brother and greeted him with a shy smile. “H-Hi Vash, Could you please tie my bow for me?” she asked with a quiet happiness in her voice, she loved the bow her brother had given to her.

Kreepy-Kitten

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 am
Arthur walked into the dark conference hall, not bothering with the light. The rain pounded outside, the harsh weather matching his mood. Everything was going to Hell, he realized, not wanting to be out of bed, let alone at a World meeting. He sulked as he walked to one of the chairs and sat down. With tense, sharp movements, the Brit pulled off his wet black gloves and let them drop to the cool wood of the table. He shrugged out of his military coat, hanging it over the back of his chair. Once that was done, he glared down at the table.

"I don't even want to be here. But could I skip?" he muttered to himself, voice harsh and bitter. "Of course not. The Queen would never allow it, Bless Her." Even in his anger, he could not bring himself to speak badly about his Queen.

He frowned and leaned back in his chair, sighing. "Maybe France will put me out of my misery and spike my tea again." Most of the Nations didn't realize it, but Arthur had noticed that his tea was spiked. Which was stupid, in his fair opinion, since the frog had used a strong, sweet liqueur. A person would have to be tasteless not to notice. No, he noticed. He just drank it anyway. Anything was worth getting out of a meeting, even drinking enough to disrupt it and risk the Queen's wrath. Of course, since France was the one who did it, Arthur miraculously escaped blame. Although, he does believe the Queen was aware he drank the spiked tea willingly.

However, France would be aware that he wanted to get out of the meeting. Thus, the wine b*****d was unlikely to try it again. "Bollocks".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm
France grinned as he stepped out from the warm comfort of his plane and into England's cold damp environment, despite it all, he couldn't help but bring himself to smile. The Frenchman's long arms pulled his umbrella our from behind him while using it to cover himself from the gloomy weather as he slowly sauntered across the pavement to the waiting taxi.

Francis held his head high as his pointy toed shoes clicked against the floor of the conference hall, and after seeing the Brit sitting down back to him his smirk only grew three times bigger and he prowled silently behind the other blonde and stooped behind him, bending down so him mouth was next to the others ear and slowly tickled the back of Arthur's nick with a free hand before purring in a sudective tone.

Bonjour, Angleterre~”

Kreepy-Kitten

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:57 pm
Arthur tensed a split second before he felt the light breath against his ear and the tickling touch at the base of his neck. He gave a slight yelp, much to his annoyance, before a look of distaste crossed his face. The Brit slapped the hand away from him and turned to glare at the older nation, green eyes full of pent up anger from the day and the remnants of last nights drinking. He was brassed off, hungover, and did not want to deal with a frog for the remaining time before a meeting.

He snatched one of Francis's hands and applied a strong pressure, giving the blue eyed man a dark look. "If you want your fingers intact, I suggest you bugger off," he warned in a menacing voice, squeezing the thin fingers a bit harder to impress more attention onto his threat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Oh, do not be so spiteful Mon Ami. Besides, look, you are holding my hand.” The older nation spoke with thick accent, motioning with his free hand to his tightly held hand, smirking larger then ever.

The Frenchman leaned on the long meeting table so he could have a better look at the largely eye-browed man. “Per'aps it is your, how you say, hangover making you so grumpy, Eh, Angleterre?” Francis cocked his head to one side and contemplating how Arthur might react. He glanced quickly down at his watch seeing how much time he had to annoy the other man.

Kreepy-Kitten

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 pm
Arthur decided that he was being too lenient. While the Frenchman was focused on his watch, he decided to move. He carefully tugged the older nation closer just as he brought his other hand up in a fist. He punched the man in the face, letting go of his hand and getting up in a sharp motion, knocking his chair over.

He turned to face Francis, his face flushing with fury and his eyes flashing darkly. "Do. Not. Push. Me. Got it?" he hissed, hands clenched in fists.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff