Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Robert Von Arnim's Luxury Lake Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 am
Snow

Snow's face turned red as she went into the water right away trying to cover herself up. She sighed to herself as she looked up at the sky. She noticed how it was a bit cloudy but occasionally the sun would pop out and shine. She looked over to look at Robert and shook her head at how he does random things. "Thanks..." she said to the compliment. She then started to slowly swim casually to Robert. After she was close she went underwater disappearing because the water wasn't clear. She popped up beside him pushing down the side of tube so that he would be in the water.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

Robert caught by surprise, seemed to be yelling "Nooooooo!" In slow motion. He was completely soaked, and all at once in the chilly water. It felt good in a weird way. He has to remember this if he can't wake up in the morning. "That was fun for a little." He brought back the tube to shore and went back to swim. He was now used to the water and was warmer inside than out. It was morning so it was a bit chilly.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am
Snow

Snow laughed at Robert and the way he went in. She went back to the deeper water and casually floated on her back for a little bit before she decided to swim out to the deeper water even. There was a couple of rocks that were out in the water and she wanted to sit on them. She reached then and pulled herself up and sat down on a rather flat rock.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 am
User Image

Rob made his way to the same rock and sat down beside her. He wanted to talk about something but didn't know what. He didn't know much about her so he thought it would be the time to break the ice, even though that should have been long ago. He thought she should get to know him before they started having deep conversations. "So tell me, what makes you, you?"  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:29 am
Snow

Snow looked at him. She watched him swim close to her then sit down on the rock. Her eyes traveled and started to roam and look around the forest. She heard Robert ask the question but she chose not to reply right away. "What makes me, me. A lot of things make me who I am and how I react. Now what do you want to know exactly?" she asked back at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

"Hmm" He thought. He remembered the fact that she was like part wolf. "How many more of your species are there?" He really had no idea. Where he lived it was just humans and dogs, not both.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am
Snow

Snow thought for a second. "There probably are more like me but I don't know any. The only ones that I had known were my parents other then that all the rest were humans." she replied. Now that she thought about it she wondered where other ones, where other Inus were.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 am
User Image

"Which humans are you referring to, for me it was just me and my psycho family. You lived with another family?" Robert was trying not to be too intrusive. The breeze was nice, and it wasn't too hot or too cold. He was expecting it to be freezing. He enjoyed the outdoors. He didn't get to enjoy outdoors as much as other people did when they were younger.  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:52 am
Snow

Snow shook her head. "No, I mean like I had my family but everyone around them was human. We were like the outcast in the street and in the town." she said with a quiet laugh. "Why do you say your family was psycho?" she asked as she now made sure there was enough room for her to lie down.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 am
User Image

"My family are scumbags" He began to think. "They killed for bounties and money, did assassinations, and worked countries as mercs, as well as purposely setting up situations for conflicts since they profited from it. It was the family business." He tried to lie down too. "Which family did you live with?"  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:17 am
Snow

Snow thought for a bit. "So they forced you into the business." she said, it wasn't really a question though. She then sat up. "My family, well we were rich but the money got to my mom. She got addicted to drugs and died from an overdose. Things just headed downhill from there.." she said as she left out the fact that her dad started to abuse her and beat her after that. Snow's eyes were focused on the water though.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

"What happened after the mom died?" You could tell Rob was curious, but also it appeared that in a caring way. "And I wasn't forced into my family business, I went willingly, only when i was 16 I decided to leave as soon as possible."  

Ookpaia

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 am
Snow

Snow thought. "So why did you want to join?" she bit her lip thinking. "My father got angry that my mom died. He went crazy with out her and started to drink. He would come home at nights and beat me saying it was my fault she died." she said in a hushed voice now, her head slumped down as her bangs had covered her eyes which had become slightly watery now. She sighed then. "One day I had enough of it so I ran away from home. But I didn't have anywhere to go honestly. I stuck out too much." she added.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

"Like any child, I wanted to live up to my parents expectations. So I worked with them and killed for bounties. They trained me also. Only when i was 16 i decided that i had enough, by then they wouldnt let me leave, i knew too much. I was able to leave at 18 though." Rob put his hand in the water. "If we met earlier things might have been different."  

Ookpaia

€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces