Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyp3r_cr4zy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:20 pm
well I think Lupin is better than McGonagal, but I thought you meant teachers that have been at Hogwarts for more than 1 year ...  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I loved Moody, (even though he was evil, so sad. cry ) And I liked McGonnagall. She is a stern woman!! razz  

I B A Milkshake

Xo Gryffindor Girl oX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:46 pm
Prof. Lupin

He made the 3rd book/movie more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:52 pm
i have lots but i liked prof. Lupin he was a werewolf and he was a marauder!

then theres prof. dumbledore hes such a clown and hes really kind

then hagrid. Hes a giant! and i love the way he talks!  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 pm
HAGRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's so big and squishy! I always want to give him a big hug! He's really nice and strong like in the Order of the Phoenix, Hagrid fighting off the fools that were trying to paralyze him. And Robbie Coltrane (i think that's how his last name is spelt) does an awesome job of portraying Hagrid! He deserves a round of applause! *Claps wildly*
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
and Of course Remus Lupin or as i like to call him "Uncle Remus"
User Image
and the always wonderful Albus Dumbledore!
User ImageUser Image
heart Sirius heart taught Harry a few important things, and Sirius is totally my favorite character but when it comes to teachingin the normal sense he falls last on the list.
User Image
User Image
I can't help but like Hagrid as my favorite teacher! he's just so squishy and glompable  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Severus Snape <3  

GoombaGoomba

Priestress of darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:07 pm
Pro. Lupin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Lipun and McGonagal! I love Snape but i hated him untill i read the seventh book!  

Deadpools_Mermaid_Lover

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 am
Professor Snape! has made an amazing sweep to the top of my list, bumping Hagrid into second place!
User Image
I love this look. it's Severus's "*sigh* you're a total git" look. in the second movie when it came to the parts with Snape and Lockhart in hte same scenes i was totally rooting for Snape. Lockhart pisses me off so much! he deserved what he got!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:13 pm
Well I havent read the 6th or 7th yet, and I havent seen the 5th movie, but so far my favorite would have to be either Mcgonnagol (please don't kill me for spelling mistakes >.<) or Hagrid.

I absolutely LOVED Lupin, but yeah he's not a teacher anymore... I was so mad that the one professor of dark arts that Harry liked couldn't teach anymore. What's the big deal of having a werewolf as a teacher? You're in a fricken school of wizards for crying out loud! xD  

PrinzcessNiketa

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces