Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Kaiann leaned against the interior wall of the warehouse, impatietly tapping her foot as she waited for darkness to fall over the city once more. "What the hell is taking so long?" The vampiress scolded agrily before stomping off towards a pile of crates. Kaiann let out a frustrated growl before plopping down on one of the crates.

The sun hadn't even fully risen yet, it was still dawn. Kaiann wouldn't be able to leave the warehouse for hours, meaning that if Alice's scream was for help, Kaiann wouldn't be able to do a thing--she was useless.

((sorry for the short post. i had a bit of writer's block! ))

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zara let Alice turn into her human form. She was bleeding furiously, and was quickly losing consiousness. "Well, I don't think mother or father would appreciate it if we brought her home," she heard Tristan say, but really she wasn't listening. She was caring more about the dying creature on the ground at the moment. Who wouldn't? Though she was a vampire, she still had some slight moral sense.
"Any suggestions?" Zara blinked, looking up. She took in the words before glancing back at Alice, possible places for them to locate her crossing her mind. She had found a tiny little cottage, abandoned, but it was at the edge of town, and if Alice kept bleeding like this... Well, let's just say that even at their vampire speed, there was no way her and Tristan could bring her there before she died.
"Zara, I'm sorry to have to ask you this even though you don't like it. Help Alice. Please." Zara let out a long sigh. She had just fed, the werewolf's spilt blood didn't have a great effect on her. But still a little, yet not a lot. "Tristan..." She frowned, before clutching her pale tee shirt and ripping a large strip off of it. She wrapped it around Alice's left leg several times where blood was flowing before tying it securely. Zara started to rip off Alice's own clothing, then her own, then Alice's. She looked up at Tristan for a brief moment. "Don't just sit there! I'm only doing this for you!"

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────
fa - la - la - lah - lah.

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

ll. OoC: No problem. c: .ll

After taking a slight detour towards the sweets shop he worked at, Chihiro continued on his search once again. Strawberry flavored cream covered the corner of his mouth as he took another bite out of the cake. He loved his part time job since it wasn't that far from his apartment and most importantly, it was the most well-known sweets shop in the entire city, meaning the food is mouthwatering. Unfortunately, it did nothing to satisfy the wrath of his stomach and he soon found himself wandering around in the empty streets again. It was quite light out now, some of the streetlights started to flicker off.

Suddenly, he took a sniff at the air and looked around. It was the scent of fresh blood mingling with his cake. Definitely some hunting have gone on while he was asleep, the work of a vampire probably. Ignoring the fact that it was dangerous, he walked towards the scent. It was his only thing close to the antidote of his acid-stomach. Blood.

"What the hell is taking so long?"

The voice came from inside of a nearby warehouse. "Hey hey!" His voice hummed as he peeked into the building and spotting a girl. A female vampire. How lovely. "A little impatient? I guess the sun is bothering you quite a bit, isn't it?" He chuckled, stepping closer but keeping a distance.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

"Don't just sit there! I'm only doing this for you!"

Without hesitation, Tristan ripped part of his t-shirt with one rough tear, the fabric tore easily since it wasn't that thick. Not knowing what to do with it since he had no experience with first aid, he handed it to his sister. He repeated it several times before his t-shirt was in tatters and Alice's wounds looked completely covered. Zara looked quite skilled at it, whatever she was doing, that the blood rushing from Alice's body slowed and stopped.

He was grateful to Zara, a feeling that he never experienced before. "Thank you so much." His voice breathed as he started to calm down just a bit. It sounded strange coming from his mouth but he couldn't think of any other words that deemed themselves worthy. "Zara, thank you." If Alice was saved, he wouldn't mind repeating those words over and over until he couldn't speak.

xx K i C H i R O

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zara snatched Tristan's strip of shirt and tied it around Alice's arms. It seemed like forever, but finally her efforts were a success and she stopped bleeding, but not until she was almost wearing no clothes, her shirt and jeans ripped to pieces. She looked down at herself, not particularly caring.
"Thank you so much. Zara, thank you..." Zara glanced up at Tristan, a small smile on her face. She knew that saving Alice made him happy, which made her happy. It was a win-win situation.
"Tristan?", she asked, staring down at Alice. She curled a lock of the werewolf girl's thick blonde hair. "Do you still like, you know, little animals? Alice isn't really little."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
and hunts you

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"A little impatient? I guess the sun is bothering you quite a bit, isn't it?"

Kaiann's attention snapped to the intruder, immediately fixing a glare on him. Werewolf. The stranger's scent had given away his race and gender. Anoying. The stranger's first words had already given Kaiann her first impression of the lycan. The vampiress looked over the werewolf with her eyes, trying to determine if the intruder was a threat or not.

"Bugger off, dog." Kaiann replied apathetically, rolling her eyes before turning her attention elsewhere. She didn't see the male as a threat, he was just a pup. Besides, she had no intention of harming or killing a werewolf. Her own sister was one...
Alice... Kaiann's mind instantly became flooded with thoughts of her Sister, hoping that she'd be okay without her until sundown.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

The spaces in between

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 am
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice winced in pain as the female vampire tended to her wounds, trying to remain as still as possible so to not complicate things. Tears welded up in her eyes as she stared at Tristan. She wanted to tell him that she was sorry for not thinking of herself more, for the blood that had spilled and for her weakness.

When the Vampiress had finished dressing her wounds, Alice immedietly sat up, using the wall behind her as an aid to do so.
"I'm really sorry...i have to find my sister now.."She said between shallow breaths, leaning against the wall as her head began to spin. She wasn't feeling the greatest... a little out of it--lightheaded. Alice let out of soft groan as she rested her head gently against the wall, somehow thinking that if she did that, the world that was spinning madly around her, would stop.
"I have to find my sis, she's probably worried that i haven't come home. I don't want her to think i went missing like--"Alice's sentence was cut off, interupted by the sound of her collapsing to the ground. "...james..."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

"Bugger off, dog."

The vampire responded to him with a rough glare and turned away. Chihiro frowned, this female vampire didn't seem friendly at all, but she wasn't able to run away from him anyways and she seemed to know what she was doing. Hunting-wise anyways. He took a few more steps and craned his neck to look at her, the small grin on his face never faltering. "Don't be like that, Miss. Vampire." He beamed.

Vampires are fascinating creatures, he thought as he got a closer look at her features. You don't see werewolves looking like celebrities. He chuckled as she tried to ignore him but he continued to look at her. Maybe she could rip open a human for him. He wanted to satisfy his stomach but unlike how vampires and werewolves were supposed to be, the last thing he wanted to do was kill a human. Especially since he lives beside them everyday.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

xx K i C H i R O

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

I can't control myself.

"Do you still like, you know, little animals? Alice isn't really little."

"Still? Heh, so it wasn't just me." He chuckled as lightly as he could manage. It was probably the first time someone related him to his old self. Maybe they weren't so different in personality... hah, not possible. The past of a stranger didn't seem so foreign now. "Tristan like them too?" He stared at Alice softly before smiling briefly. "You're right... Alice isn't little. But I still want to protect her..."

"I'm really sorry...i have to find my sister now.."

"Alice? Be careful... your wounds are still---" His words weren't fully formed before the girl tumbled to the ground. "Alice!" Tristan's eyes widened as he quickly went to her side, trying to prevent her fall. Her body was cold, probably from being outside for too long while in such a weak condition. "Alice...? Alice!" The vampire shook the cold body gently but received no response. She isn't there anymore, his breaths quickened as he soon realized it. He knew that she couldn't hear him but he still continued to call for her, hoping that she'd magically wake up and tell him that she was okay.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
User Image

» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
and hunts you

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Don't be like that, Miss. Vampire."

Kaiann muttered an insult under her breath, her gaze still turned away from the mutt in an attempt to ignore him. Maybe he'll go away? ...No.
Ugh. His insufferable cheer reminded her of her twin sister, and how she would constantly be in a positive mood. Kaiann let out a frustrated sigh, mentally noting that she was stranded in the warehouse with an annoying brat. Was she being punished for not being able to save her sister?
She felt the werewolf staring at her. Kaiann turned her attention back to the werewolf, raising an eyebrow at him.
"I really do suggest that you stop staring at me, dog."she warned in an apathetic tone.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

The spaces in between

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

"I really do suggest that you stop staring at me, dog."

The female vampire tackled him with another death glare. "Haha." Chihiro chuckled lightly as he put his hands up in defense and averted his attention elsewhere to avoid her glare. Wow, she's sharp. But I guess vampires are like that. She didn't seem like she was in a good mood, maybe he could help a little? "Not staring." He sang even though he clearly was. He put on a pout and pretended to frown. "I can't believe you'd accuse me for something like that." He pretended to be hurt, even putting a hand softly on his heart in emphasis. "I'd never stare, or glare, Miss. Vampire. Cause, you know, it's impolite." After the last word, his playful smile returned and he felt like nothing happened. Once again, he was in his own world.

Of course, after the vampire turned away, Chihiro would resume his 'analysis' on her. He didn't even get her name yet and it would be a shame to leave right now. Maybe he'd ask her for some blood after she calmed down a bit, but it was definitely impossible now.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice's eyes shot open, her body jolting up into a sitting position as she gasped for air.
"I-i'm... okay.."The small girl choked out in between breathes, trying to muster up a smile for Tristan. Alice's werewolf 'healing' abilities had taken effect, preventing the girl from falling into an eternal slumber. Alice was still hurt and in pain, but she wasn't in critical condition anymore.

"I have to get you out of here..."Alice said in a soft voice as she noticed the sun rising up farther into the sky, the shadows in the alley beginning to recede. Alice winced as she struggled to her feet. Yes, the girl was in some pain, but she felt that being in discomfort was a lot better than having her friend dead.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Zara nodded at Tristan's response. She would have to face it sooner or later: he was not her old brother, he would never be the Tristan from before. But he was still family. And no matter what he had become, nothing could change that.
Her attention wavered to Alice, who was trying to stand up. She sprang to her feet and put a hand on her shoulder. "Take it easy, there", she said, though it probably wouldn't help much. Alice, though her small size, was a fairly strong werewolf. There was no doubt she was going to live, after Zara had bandaged her up.
She stood up straighter, her eyes scanning for somewhere close to go. She spotted an old, abandoned warehouse some half a block away. She turned to Tristan. "If you can sprint to that house under that sun and wait for me, I'll help Alice walk to it slowly."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:26 pm

I can't control myself.

Relieved that the young girl was getting better, Tristan sighed in relief. "Don't. Move." He cautioned the girl before she was about to faint on him again. "And leave all of the worrying to me. Just relax." He stroked her hair twice and frowned.

"If you can sprint to that house under that sun and wait for me, I'll help Alice walk to it slowly."

Tristan's attention shifted to the warehouse, the building seemed old compared to the new modern skyscrapers that surrounded it. The paint on the exterior peeling off quite a bit while some windows were smashed in. On the walls were the remains of torn posters and signs that turned yellow-ish white from the sun. Nevertheless, he sprinted towards it, knowing that the sun didn't hold mercy for vampires.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image

» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
and hunts you

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Clearly, you're off your trolly."Kaiann snapped as she contiued to glare at the werewolf. He was really beginning to anoy her. At first, it was just his happiness that was irritating Kaiann, but now the little brat was being sarcastic with her. There was no way this kid was a normal werewolf. Werewolves don't stand there and stare at vampires---they kill them. Kaiann was slightly eased by the fact that he wasn't a threat, but still--- he annoyed her.

"I'm going to warn you once more, mutt. Stop staring at me and stop being smart with me, or you'll regret it." She growled through her clentched jaw.
"What's impolite, is that fact that you just waltzed in here uninvited, Mr.Werewolf."
Kaiann shot the werewolf one more death glare before turning her attention elsewhere. "Don't even think about staring at me again. I'm not on display"She said aloud in an apathetic tone, her attention still turned away from the werewolf.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

The spaces in between

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers