• Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:40 pm
God of eternal flame
Princess of Valentines
God of eternal flame
Name:Étienne
After soo many years of trying to be what others wanted me to be,i finnally decide te act like im really am a emo,some of my friend dont rly apcept it but anywai a ******** not care anymore,i feel soo ofthem depresse and sad is hard fo me to trust people afther soo much time betrayed by them,i cut myselft sometime when i feel the end... and I am emotionally dependent.

Life,Life never change...

oh, thank god i'm not the only old one just starting to embrace my emo-ness lollol

but o noes! you needn't cut yourself to be emo or for attention =( it is discouragign and tiring when feelign betrayed or liek you don't belong--but a happier solution is to say "screw it" to makign friends or pelasign others for a while and take the time to focus on being friends with yourself, and letting social pressure melt away as you do whatever YOU want =P (hobbies, trying somethign u always wanted, etc). I started feelign much happier after 1. cleanign my room lol and 2. deciding that my happiness is not contingent on how many friends i have or norms i uphold

thx for the tip wink

=^^= np  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm
Well this may be fun.
You can call me Matt. I've played sports since I was five and never really felt alone or depressed. I started out in middle school bullying emo/punk/scene kids. Around second year of highschool I started to realize that I was really into emo/punk/scene girls and that bullying was starting to lose its luster as I grew older and didn't really see the point anymore. I'm not really friends with any guys who are part of these cultures I just find the girls to be generally more interesting, but I also don't really hold any hate or ill will towards the guys they just aren't my type of people I guess.

I don't hate anything, that would be sort of hypocritical.

My likes are almost all sports, most music, party's, and scene, emo, and punk girls.  

Oni-seigyoki

way_to_the_dawn67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm
Name: Alice
my life:its been really hard but i gotta stay strong for the ppl i luv<3 people fall in and out in love with me, which is odd since my past had to do with ppl hating me, bullying me, telling me things, the works. Im currently in a relationship for a year now and i dont cut anymore i avoid tht wen i can i love music especially BVB and i love liturature .ppl label me as emo and think i cut myself but i do not :< im struggling with a disease and i love eating though i dont gain weight i used to cry all the time but not as much anymore im fun to be around when im not gloomy~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm
Names George call me what you want please its easier since no one uses my name except a special sumone.

My likes are simple I like video games animals Gaia online Doing parkour and i guess i can say i Like girls tho im spoken for. tho im really bi sexual.

My dislikes are kinda simple to i hate people who have to be rude to otehrs i dont like people that put themselves down tho i do it myself im a hypocrite i know. oh and i also hate happy sounding music dunno why jsut gives me a instant headache or a migraine  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

NaKrUnK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 pm
Im Ally.
I get made fun of for stupid stuff, then someone else does the same stupid thing and they dont make fun of them. FML. The worlds out to get me. I dont dress goth or anything. I get made fun of for that. I hide everything about myself so no one knows anythings wrong besides a few people. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 am
I'm Amy. I guess I'd be a scene chick. People really need to talk to me.  

droppinmolly

mowbit

Fluffy Bunny

12,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:19 pm
Hi im Zara i dont prefer to be called emo but if thats what you think i am than so be it in your mind... I do cut and have been sent to the stupid guidence counsler but i refuse to speak to those people and my parents tell me that im going to be put in a mental hospital but i dont care what they think i hate living in this hell and i am an atheist i guess im only 13 and have actually been on gaia for about 3 years  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am
Name: Rioghna (you can call me RiRo)
I'm... myself. Scene if you must call it. (Though I act emo sometimes.)
I'm level 2 bipolar between bouncing off the walls to omg I'm hopeless. Not the big dangerous stuff though.
I like sushi, Devil May Cry, tragic anime, alternative music.
I hate Catholic extremists. I want them to die. I also hate jockeys(punched a football player in the face once. heck yeah.) and ignorance.  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

DivineVoodooDoll

Divine Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 pm
Name: Malina
I am Emo.
I like dark places, My boyfriend, Anime, Alternative/Rock Music.
I despise people who question me for my sexuality((I'm Bisexual)) 'Preps', Light  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 am
hi, im new to this guild, i decided to search randomly. my name is Hell Nor Heaven. i liked how this guild sounded so i decided to join. Also I'm emo.  

Lady HeavenNorHell Fraser

Shy Kitten

Nightcore 347

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 am
Hey
Please, call me Bella because i hate my really name.

I have never a person that stayed at my side, i will always walk alone. I've been always odd person in school & the black sheep of my family, no one really knows anything about me no even my own mother. I adore rock and metal because it understands me. I hate most of these people in this world, i hate how this generation poisoned the minds of the youth, making the things their doing wrong right. I'm emo goth, 14
I'm a type of person who will still stand up for you
even tho your the one you cause me to fall  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 pm
Hell Nor Heaven
hi, im new to this guild, i decided to search randomly. my name is Hell Nor Heaven. i liked how this guild sounded so i decided to join. Also I'm emo.

Lol hi Hell I didn't know you were in this guild =w= such a small world we live in.  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:29 pm
About me:
Name: Jenn
I hate: back stabbers , liars and rude people .
i am bi - curious and also bipolar  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:54 pm
is anyone still here?  

warriorlondonchick

★For the Kids Who Wear Black★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items