Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unseen Academy

Back to Guilds

For those who want control of the world. 

Tags: Elements, Academy, Romance, Role-playing 

Reply The Unseen Academy
Academy Hallways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm
He looked up once he heard his name being called, the voice belonging to Rubi. Why was she searching for him? She should've just remained with Ryuu, that would've been best. He knew he shouldn't have mingled with the students..It was a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 pm
"Isao-sensei!" she called and finally found him, putting her hand on the wal she caught her breath from running so long  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:11 pm
Isao frowned, her presence making him feel even worse. Why was she even bothering with him? He didn't look up at her from his seat. "What..?" He replied, voice sad. He put his hands on his head, hunching over more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:13 pm
"why..." she took a breath to pant, "are you crying...?" the thought of it being her didn't strike her yet.  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 pm
His eyes widened, she knew he was crying..? He didn't want her to find out, didn't want himself to appear weak and actually vulnerable in front of her. "I'm not." He lied.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 pm
"yes you are," she insisted, even kneeling in front of him and grabbing his face. Ryuu can come later, now she has to fix the problem she created.  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm
Isao looked at her with sad eyes, face red, tears having stained his cheeks. This was wrong; he was a teacher, she was a student, he shouldn't be crying in front of her like this. He sniffed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm
"what's wrong... Isao-sensei," she drew out her words cautiously, taking out a tissue to wipe his tears away.  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Isao looked at her, eyes widening slightly, but then narrows his eyes, eyes glaring at her with hate and confusion. "H-How could you..."
His voice sounded strained, sad.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am
A sole tear ran down her eye, now she realized how seriously she'd hurt him, it was clear in his eyes, "i thought... i thought you didn't think..." she didn't finish her sentence  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:31 pm

He frowned, was that really what she thought, having guessed the rest of her sentence. He sighed, "At first I was," he confessed, "B-But then... I began to think differently about you..." He took a moment of rest before soon continuing on, "I probably..Wouldn't feel as heartbroken if I were to see you with someone else..B-But you were with Ryuu..The one whom I tried to help so many years ago, the one who hates me like no other, because I was trying to do something nice for him." A pained expression came back onto the professor's face as he recalled Ryuu's reaction to his new wings.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm
She chuckled and took his face in her hands, "i told Ryuu he should be happy, to have such beautiful black wings," she smiled at him  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Isao blinked, surprised, looking at her, "Y-You...You really did?" He smiled a little, feeling relieved, that someone was fond of Ryuu's wings.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm
She decided not to tell him he took her flying, that would just make him sad, "i think they're beautiful..." she let go of his face, looking at him in akward silence  

13Radishes

dark_princess_yumi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm
Scarlet quietly walked through the hallways, conflicted. How did those two know who she was?! She glanced around for her next class.  
The Unseen Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff