Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Trax Tavern {Storm's a-brewin': Check events} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:31 pm
Zeren's first response was duck under the bar. Whether he was loading the blunderbuss or laying low wasn't immediately apparent. As Larka gained control of the situation, the demon slowly rose from his hiding place quietly. He eyed the wolf nervously before shifting it onto Shrui. Girl's unflappable as ever. Nice to know that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 pm
Marizel tumbled over a deep rut in the dirt road, spraining her paw painfully. She let out a tiny whimper before her strict training cut off any further expression. The wind lifted her tail briefly. As she turned to accommodate it, she noticed a settlement. "Oh slutbuckets, this is gonna hurt... Better than a tent in the dust." She gritted her teeth and forced a change to her upright, bipedal form before loping in the direction of town.  

Batastasia Frootsnoot

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm
Iosef backed partially out of the dooryway, still ready to defend should this other wolf be a threat, but tried to calm down slightly. "What...was that?" He spoke haltingly, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "I thought...it was attacking..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm
"Shuri wouldn't harm a fly." He finally said. "We're a peaceful lot. Most of the time." He leaned on the bar once more, feeling slightly more emboldened now that Larka has the strange man on the defensive. Of course, it sounds like more of a misunderstanding. A charging octopus lady was more than enough to put any stranger instinctively on the defensive.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Iosef glanced at the man speaking, but kept his eyes on the wolf in front of him. He took a few deep breaths and blinked a couple times, lowering his arms and standing up straighter. As he did so his stomach growled very loudly. "Um...I smelled fish..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 pm
"Attacking? Me? Honey, I only do that if you're blind stupid drunk and are attempting to wreck the place! Well, that or if you attacked me first.... and I'm not an 'it' I'm a 'she'." Shrui turned her head and huffed, insulted. It was then that she noticed she was standing close to Larka.
"Larka!" Shrui instinctively began wrapping her tentacles around Larka's arm, snuggling her, "I didn't see you there, how've you been? Delicious fish this morning."  

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm
Square poked her head out from the top of the steps. She had made it back upstairs and had hidden the book for later reading. Curious and wary of the new comer, she waited on the steps, tail swishing back and forth, her tongue flicking in and out, tasting fragments of the stranger. He smelt like the forest... and could probably use a bath himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm
Larka's body relaxed and she stood with one hip cocked as if it never happened. She gave a smirk and shrugged until Shrui's tentacles twirled up her arm in the beginnings of a hug. The she-Wolf opened her arms wide and embraced the octopus, but kept her gaze on the male. "There is fish here. Different species that can be prepared in different ways. I apologize for our behavior, but you can never be too careful in these times," she winked.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Never a dull moment in this place. This calls for a drink. He quietly poured himself three fingers of rye while he watched, intrigued. A little early, but one isn't going to impede his work. More like take the edge off. Maybe make the new guy something strong to cancel out the foresty odor that even Zeren can smell. Why can't everybody smell like crushed pine needles?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Iosef looked at Shrui and Larka, clearly very confused. "Um...sorry. About before. She? What are you?" He took a few steps forward hesitantly, looking around the place, sniffing the air. "What are...all of you? Like me..."  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm
Shrui paused her coiling of Larka to answer the wolf's question. "Me? Oh I'm an octopus! Although I think I might be part kracken on my grandfather's side.... but krackens are just large octopi sooo.... yeah, just an octopus. You can call me Shrui. Everyone does." She smiled and continued her coiling assault on Larka, shrinking herself so Larka would be forced to carry her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm
The she-Wolf plucked the miniaturized octopus from her arm and placed her on her head, snug between her ears. She tickled a claw over Shrui's beak and nodded her head in the direction of the kitchen. "How about we get some food in you before laying down any life altering news, yeah?"

She turned her back on him, facing the kitchen, and flicked her tail. "Welcome to society," she said, deadpan.

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Opening his mouth and drooling slightly, Iosef nodded, then realizing she couldn't see him answered. "Yeah...food...mmm..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Larka chuckled and shook her head. "Moaning in public and unknown company is generally frowned upon. Unless you're like Zeren, here. Then it's encouraged. Helps keep the ladies around. And a few of the men. Though they won't admit it." She shrugged and continued on into the kitchen.

She grabbed her knife and began her work on the tuna again. Only two more fish to go. She managed to get an entire fish and a half's worth from the first two. Not bad. She was learning self control. "So what will it be, male? How do you want your fish? Cooked or not?"

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 pm
Iosef followed Larka into the kitchen, glancing around and trying to find out just who Zeren was. "Zeren? What?" He was fascinated by the sight of all these people. That one woman had said she was an octopus?

As the entered the kitchen and he saw the fish, he licked his lips almost reached forward to grab the fish right there. "Raw please. That smells so good."  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff