Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rising Storm

Back to Guilds

This guild is for role players who want to role play with people as committed to the story as them. 

Tags: Anime, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, School 

Reply Rooms (All Genres)
Damion Galebrook's Dorm (School RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Sohpie waved and walked back to her dorm. "I wonder what THAT was about..." she thought, mindlessly eating her salad. After finishing up, she looked at the time. "It's that late already? Wow..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm
Jack smiled a bit as he saw some of the rented movies and unopened snacks as he relaxed on the couch, or at least try to.
"Ehh, she is a bit slow when people tell her some subjects. Like for instance, if you saw..let's say a random boy, and he talked to her saying 'You wanna have a good time?' in the way you know is not.... right, she really will take it in the way of 'I'm going somewhere fun!' So it's why I have to be there sometimes."  

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Sohpie sat on her bed trying to decide what to do. "Well I'm not tired anymore, so sleep is a no. I guess I can read...while wandering." She grabbed one of her favorite books, headed out the door and locked it. She began walking through the hallways while enveloped in her book, occasionally looking up so she didn't hit or bump into anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm
After wandering for about and hour and a half, Sohpie decided to head back to the dorm. She walked through the hallways until finally finding her hall again. "I wonder..." she spoke softly. Instead of goin to her own dorm, she stopped at Damion's dorm and knocked on the door.  

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:39 pm
Jack over slept for a while until he heard a knock from the door. He slowly glared at the door as he slowly went to it and opened to see Sophie. His let go of his glare for a bit as he yawned.
"And what brings you to the den of Damion's?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 pm
"Oh! Well I um, was just seeing if uh, maybe you guys wouldn't mind if I possibly hung out-nevermind, I'm sorry for disturbing you." Sohpie replied, nervously fiddling with her hair and looking at the ground.  

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 pm
Jack sighed for a bit and walked towards Sophie and tapped her shoulder. He wasn't a good person when had little sleep. He tried to place a calm voice to try to show her that he wasn't mad at her.
"You can come here anytime, I'm sure he doesn't mind. Sorry you just caught me when I was resting. But come on in. We'll watch something together or something."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:40 am
Sohpie smiled sheepishly. "O-Okay. Thanks." She walked in and sat on the floor next to the t.v. "I just figured you'd want the couch. You, um, look really tired. Sorry for waking you."  

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:21 pm
Jack looked at her for a moment and did something he only did with Tessa. He grabbed her enough so he could have a good grip on her and placed her in the couch next to him. He even patted her head for a while before leaning his back on the couch.
"I'm fine with the space I have Sophie. And it's fine, I don't need that much rest. What would you like to see?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:43 pm
Sophie's face turned red. "Oh um, anything is fine with me. Maybe what Jane was watching?"  

MusicalPoet
Vice Captain

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rooms (All Genres)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash