Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:35 pm
[Heheh, Heather wuvs Kuro. NYANYA! You wuv Kuro!! rofl ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:36 pm
{OOC: Bwahahaha... your scary master is here. And I hope there's no problem with it being nighttime in my post. D=}

~*~The young man sat quietly underneath the blanket of the nighttime sky. With him was the young woman he was courting, a pale young maiden with raven hair that shone vividly in the moonlight. The young man slowly edged his arm around the woman's frail frame, breaking out into a cold, sweat as he did so. Her eyes twinkled brightly, catching the silver moonlight just so that the gray danced like fog on a misted morning. He held his breath as she turned to look at him, her rich lips turning upwards in a dazzling smile.
~*~He caught her gaze in his navy one, and she stared, as if entranced for what seemed like hours. Slowly, ever so slowly, they leaned in as if they had read each other's mind. Now's my chance. His lips grazed hers, before he suddenly gasped loudly. It wasn't a soft, soothing gasp that one might make through a rumbling in one's throat. Nay, it was a raspy inhaling sound like someone had been stabbed. Before the young woman knew it, he was slumped against her shoulder, staining her pallid rose-colored dress in crimson blood. The woman looked up quickly, staring in a fixated horror. A katana was shoved tightly into his back, and yet there was no attacker in sight...

~*~Tomi crouched upon the rooftop, his golden-brown eyes locking onto his target. He had struck the man perfectly, even from his awkward stance. The blade had also seeped through the man's soft skin, and barely pierced through to the other side. He almost wished the man had died a slower death, but that was ok, as long as he died it honestly didn't matter too much. He also enjoyed the look upon the young woman's face, the horror, the dread. She had no idea as to where he was hiding, and it was apparent.
~*~He couldn't help but chuckle as he tossed his head back and ran his fingers through his sparkling sable locks. The chuckle went from low and soft, and gradually became louder and louder until it sounded into the night. The woman below looked up, staring into the abyss of darkness. She heard him, but Tomi knew she could not see him. Her gaze was searching and fearful.
~*~Tomi smiled as the woman hurridly shoved the body of her lover off of her. Tears shone in her eyes as she began to flee from the once romantic spot. This display of love and affection, oh how it made Tomi sick at his stomach. But, her desperate attempts to flee brought him over the edge with excitement. He lept off of the roof, and deftly landed upon the ground below.
~*~In a fluid-like motion, he grasped the handle of his katana and pulled it out of the man. A sickening squench of tearing tissue, severed muscle, and pouring blood filled into his ears. Oh, but it wasn't sickening to him at all. In fact, it was like a chorusing melody. He sighed blissfully with a gentleness all his own. He tore his glance upwards towards the woman. He would be able to catch her, for she was a slow runner indeed and her thick dress aided her none.
~*~Tomi stood there for a moment, waiting for her to gain a bit more ground before trailing her. After she appeared to be blinking out of his range of vision, he gave a final curt nod and a smirk. And with that he was off, disappearing with the speed of the wind.

orthorexia nervosa

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:38 pm
Arisa rose an eyebrow at her, and shook her head. "I didn't say anything Shinobu-san." She said, looking at her semi-worriedly. "Maybe you should...You know, go back inside? Get some sleep in your realm of the rafters?" She asked, waving a hand about and shrugging helplessly. She knew how to act around Aoki, and around the other two she trusted, but NOT Shinobu.

She was so...KIND and THOUGHTFUL. Serious and a caring older sister to boot. She frowned sliughtly, her brows furrowing. She had never dealt with a person like that...Not from what she could remember, which was squat. She...Didn't know what to do. She could act how she was in battle, and she didn't have to care about anything other than the prize. But Shinobu just...CONFUSED her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:42 pm
((That was th most beautiful post...I have ever read...Other than my closest friends' posts. BUT STILL!

Oh the literacy.))

Ashintuku

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:43 pm
"Eheh... yeah." Shinobu admitted half-heartedly. "You're right Arisa, I'll get some sleep soon... D-do you want some help carrying your bag? You've already got so many other..."

Shinobu looked at the various weapons and bags of gundpowder.

"...things to carry."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:45 pm
[Yes! I know! Well written, and if lead me in the wrong direction too, at the beginning, I thought perhaps the male lover was Tomi, tricking the feamel into trusting him, and then he'd stabbed her when she was vulnerable, but, nope! She darn surprised me.
Also, that post happened the previous night, for then it was nightime, and right now is afternoon/evening stuff.]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:46 pm
She shook her head, smirking slightly as she shifted the bag on her shoulder. "I don't give about the weight, makes a person stronger." She said, looking down at her. "Don't worry. Get to sleep, Shinobu-san. We wouldn't want you falling into exhaustion or anything." She said, then started back towards the theatre, not knowing the deaths that were happening somewhere that couldn't be too far from there, by their own Tomi.

She walked into the theatre, pushing the door without trouble, and dropped the bag on the floor next to the doors, reminding herself to come by and pick it up later. She'd need to drop the good stuff they could keep in their storage, and then keep the utterly useless things to them to get her new weapons and a refill on her gunpowder. She could steal it, yeah...But she LOVED seeing the expressions on the men's faces when they see a woman buying their dangerous products like a professional.

Ashintuku

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 pm
[Also! Wellcome to the roleplay Amnis! Your skills are well befitting of the right of being in this guild, and of posession the spot you do as Tomi. He's all yours.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:48 pm
((Yay! It's great to see awesome roleplayers in this roleplay. ^^

And I've got supper.))

Ashintuku

orthorexia nervosa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:51 pm
{OC: Whoa! You guys post super quick-like. O.o; I'll hurry up with my next post. =3

And thank you very much for the compliments. But be careful. I'm prone to bigheadedness. You guys are wonderful RPers yourself. <3 I just love being in an area where you don't have to worry about n00bs coming in and trashing your RP.}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:52 pm
Shinobu, in a fake drowze, followed Arisa all the short path home, greatfully accepting her rejection of the help offering. She felt far too melancholy right now to handle any work now anyway. Besides, Arisa was serving her purpose by carrying the bags, whatever she had said that purpose was. Shinobu would never admit she wasn't paying much attentino at the time.

Once in the door, she fell back against a wall in silence for a minute as Arisa continued on forward, rustling about with her supplies.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:54 pm
[Sorry, Amnis, sometimes we're slow, and sometimes we're fast. sometimes big, sometimes small. It all depends on the circumstnaces, but, you shouldn't worry too much about that now anyways. Heather's gone for din din, and I'll be gone soon too. I'm just trying to tie things up in a nice package beofre we close for the day, and, little note for Heath if you see it, I just got my invitation to Mary's b-day party, from the hands of Mar-mar herself. ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:59 pm
[And we all know the horrors of newbs and what they can do. They almost made us haate one of our own characters. That's right, Kuro, we loved him, but he's been played by the wrong sorta rper waay to many times now. Right now, of course, we've got rurik_16, a substatial rper. But before we had guys who used words my computer won't allow, like duck with an f, and that was back before I could delete any post I wanted. Meaning a whole page of my roleplay wasn't veiwable to me. And that really cheeses me off.
Also, we once had a Kuro who wasn't very literate at all. He was actually a friend of mine sweatdrop , poor guy, poor us. All around poor. We had to boot him.
Now though, as you can see, we've got an awesome Kuro and all is well. We really wanted him to be played properly, not only is he a character I wrote from the depths of my heart, but he's based off of a real character from a manga we read, the picture is actually him too. So we REALLY wanted to see him suceed. Of course, if you check out the names you'll notice many other names originated fomr mangas and animes, I'll make y'alls a list sometime. But, yeah, our characters are all love by us, and we just want to see them go to safe homes. Out of the hands of newbs.]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:01 pm
[Ah, I gotta go too now. Mum'll be home any minute and 5 o'clock is when I'm off. Tomorrow everyone!! Same time, same place.]  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff