Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Deep in the Sea of Love [ one x one] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan blushed ever so slightly as she took his hand and laid it upon her tail, and he gently moved his hand of it. He felt it the slight scaliness one feels when holding a fish, yet somehow smoother. He smiled as he looked into her eyes as if trying to make a mental picture of this moment. "Yes, You feel quite real..." he said his hand still where her hips would be were she human. "Doesn't mean I'm not crazy though, just means to me your very much real, which means I'm a horrible person for holding you here." he said softly as he looked away his hand jumping off her like it had been burnt. Then he stood, and turned for a moment rubbing his face. "I should take you back... right now... I really don't deserve to have known you, or even have gotten your name." Owan said as a couple drops of water fell from the hand over his face to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne moved her tail slightly under his touch and she felt herself smile. His hand was warm, and she felt a tingle went through her. Her head turned up when he pulled away quickly and she watched him with wide eyes as he turned from her. She bit her lower lip and she bit down firmly before she thought of something. "Owan..." Ariadne said before she reached for him when she saw the water fall down to the ground, she clamped his wrist and pulled him back to face her. "You're right, you don't have to keep me as a prisoner.... but let me stay as a friend." she said gently as she looked up to his face.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

What she'd seen were tears which slowly streamed down Owan's face, he felt disgusted with himself, and yet she was still being so nice to him. "Why, are you so nice to me?" he asked as he knelt before her sitting on his calves after a moment, having trouble looking her in the eye. "I did something wrong, and yet, you want to stay here, as a friend, you should be angry at me, hate me... you shouldn't be so nice to someone who kidnapped you." he stated his tears still flowing slightly he didn't understand, sure he'd been cordial and honest with her, but that didn't change the fact that he'd taken her against her will. To that end she simply wanted to stay now, which served only to confuse him more, but he didn't look up at her he looked down at his hands and his wrist being held by her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne blinked rapidly, she didn't know why she wasn't taking the first opportunity to escape, to go home, to the ocean. Maybe it was that Owan was nice, that he wasn't a monster like she thought he would be. Maybe she found him charming. She wasn't sure. "But I am making a choice now." Ariadne said and pulled him closer to her, staring into his eyes and she breathed in deeply. "You are a good man Owan, and I cannot be mad at you now. I was at first but no longer." she said gently.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan listened to her words, and his tears stopped slowly as he looked into her eyes, her words resounding true. "If thats, what you want..." he said not sure what more to say, after all what could he say. He was being treated kindly by a mermaid, whom he'd kidnapped, and now she wanted to stay with him. That thought made him smile somewhat, she was good company, but he didn't really know what to do, after all what could he do with someone who had to be in the water most of the time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled to him when she saw him stop crying, she wondered fleetingly what that was like. Mermaids could not cry. Or maybe never noticed when they did because they were always in salt water. It was said a mermaid only ever cried when they loved a human. And despite human fairytales, that did not happen often. "Would you like to learn to swim now?" she asked lowly. There was a shallow part of the tank they could use to teach him in first. Help Owan get use to being in water without panicking then move on to swimming in deeper water. At that thought a quick memory crossed her mind but she pushed it to the back of her mind, none she knew had ever attempted it, so she had no proof it would work. But the idea alone was tempting. .

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan looked at the water somewhat uncomfortably, but nodded. "Alright, just don't let me go under..., it happened once when i was nine, and I don't remember what happened after that..." he said as he looked to her as confidently as a person with a fear of water can, when they are about to attempt to swim. It might be good though, after all who could teach you to swim better than a mermaid, people who spend most of their lives in the water, only coming up every so often, as he had recently learned. "So, how do we start this, and please don't say, just jump in." he said with a slightly nervous sounding laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smirked to him as he asked if she would want him to just jump in. "Trust me, I would never let you drown. Come to the shallow part." she said before she dived under and went to the adjacent corner of the tank which had the shallows. It was about six and a half feet deep, so it was a tiny bit deeper than Owan was taller. There she planned to first teach him to float so then he could learn to swim. Her head emerged from the water and she glanced for Owan, she lingered near the edge ready to be right at his side once he got into the water.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan smiled a little more reassured as he walked around the tank to the shallow area sitting down at the edge first letting his feet get wet. His hydrophobia was making him increasingly nervous regardless of how shallow, or of Ariadne. He swallowed deeply as he slid in slowly his whole body shaking, he wasn't at all comfortable even standing in the water his eyes were wide and nervous as he looked to his teacher for support, afraid to move now that he was in the water.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne watched him as he first put his feet in, and she said nothing, she didn't want to spook him or pressure him. But when he finally slipped in and she was right by his side, when his eyes looked to her she swam behind him and circled her arms around him. "Breathe Owan. Close your eyes and breath in deeply." she said her voice low and soothing as she spoke. Slowly she then reached for his hand and held it out away from his body and gently had him wave his hand through the water.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Dr Owan McFoley

Owan calmed slightly as she spoke to him, and took his hand, and he slowly closed his eyes his nerves still making him less than willing to move. However he felt her moving it for him, and it calmed him, but still he stayed stiff when she wasn't moving him, just being here in the water had him fighting to jump out and curl up in ball. "I'm sorry I'm so scared..." he said lowly shivering some as he tried to move his other arm his legs feeling like lead even in an environment that made him less heavy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne was calm and patient even as his hand and body shook. "That will change today." she lowly into his ear and she started to move his other arm out and waved them both in time with each other. She was slowly teaching him how to move his arms in a way that would let him float. "All you have to do is stay calm... water is soft and gentle, you can be in control of it." she said gently and then slowly let go of his hands once she was sure he would keep moving them on his own and her hands went to his shoulders and she gently lift him so his feet were no longer on the bottom of the tank. "Now... paddle your legs, slowly." she said and moved her tail back in case he kicked to hard and may accidently hit her.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Dr Owan McFoley

Owan was fine and then as he was lifted of his feet his mind panicked and he slipped from Ariadne's grip and past the edge of the shallow edge as he bagan to sink quickly his panic gripping him deeper than before. As he began the sink just past the ledge of the shallow end he screamed underwater eyes closed as he relived a memory from his past. A time when he was nine years old, he'd gone to the beach to collect shells and dip his feet in the water, he'd seen something, and when he went to do something about it he ended up in deep water. He did what he'd tried to do, but then... he was sinking... drowning... and then. Owan moved quickly through the water nearly jumping out of it as he landed on the dry edge of the tank panting his eyes wide, he wasn't sure what had happened, but he suddenly felt tired, and he looked for Ariadne wondering, if she'd done that, or if he had.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne did not know what had happened, one moment things were doing alright, and the next Owan had panicked. And in his panic he broke her hold on him and he slipped into the deeper part of the tank. She moved to dive after and bring him back to the surface but before she could get to him, Owan had all but launched himself from the water and to the side of the tank. In shock she stared at him and slowly moved to the edge of the tank her eyes just as wide as his. "Owan?" said as she reached the side and then reached her hand to him and touched his face gently. "What happened? Are you okay?" she asked gently.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
Dr Owan McFoley

"I'm fine... I think, and I don't know... did, you get me out?" he asked not knowing what had happened at all, he didn't remember a thing about what had just happened. His eyes looked tired, but his hands looked odd for a moment, almost like webbing from a duck was between his fingers, before seeming to fade back to normal. "It's.. just like that day.." He said laying his head down to tired to continue for the moment feeling down right burnt out, kinda like he'd just Ran, or in this case, swam a marathon.  
1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff