Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

venus_saphirestar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:26 am
heart Asuran&Cagali heart Mwu&Murrue heart heart Kira&Lacus heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:51 am
venus_saphirestar
hopes and dreams crushed! Cagalli ends things with Athrun in the later half of destiny! biggrin  

Ophiuchus
Captain

venus_saphirestar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:17 pm
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar
hopes and dreams crushed! Cagalli ends things with Athrun in the later half of destiny! biggrin
crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 am
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar

They would've been a good match though =P but things ended somewhat happy anyways.  

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

venus_saphirestar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:03 am
angel__tear
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar

They would've been a good match though =P but things ended somewhat happy anyways.
By the way, where do you download Gundam Seed Destiny?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:15 am
venus_saphirestar
angel__tear
venus_saphirestar
Ophiuchus
venus_saphirestar

By the way, where do you download Gundam Seed Destiny?

DELETED is a good place if you're looking for anime-related torrents

MODEDIT Talking about where to illegally download licensed programs is illegal. - Ophiuchus

EDIT: I was wondering if that was going to be modded or not. I guess I'm a dirty little pirate after all domokun  

ChibiDuo

Gundamgirl861

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:28 am
were catherine and Trowa a couple or were they just syblings? there are 2 different stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:18 pm
Gundamgirl861
were catherine and Trowa a couple or were they just syblings? there are 2 different stories.
They were together.  

venus_saphirestar

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:43 pm
Gundamgirl861
They were not together. She wanted him more as a brother, I believe. Otherwise she wouldnt NEEd him to have the same name as her.
Remember, it's all well and good wanting to share a name, but that's why you get married.
He being Triton bloom and her being Catherine bloom and them not being married leads to the conclusion of siblings.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:39 am
Ophiuchus
Gundamgirl861
They were not together. She wanted him more as a brother, I believe. Otherwise she wouldnt NEEd him to have the same name as her.
Remember, it's all well and good wanting to share a name, but that's why you get married.
He being Triton bloom and her being Catherine bloom and them not being married leads to the conclusion of siblings.
well the post before said they were together. Does Wufei get hooked up with anyone besides sally?  

Gundamgirl861

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:12 am
Gundamgirl861
Ophiuchus
Gundamgirl861
well the post before said they were together. Does Wufei get hooked up with anyone besides sally?
by reading the Mangas, he DID once have someone. But she took a Tallgeese and went off, never seen again. It's supposed to be why he calls his unit Nataku.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:41 am
I understand that she died fighting Oz
so he never remarried  

Gundamgirl861

LaymanGaming

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:13 am
Sorceress Lixing
xd ...asuranxcagalli. xd
if you havent seen gundam seed destiny then dont talk about those two ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:03 am
I love kiraXlacus...
And ummm boashadow....dun worry bout gundam seed destiny.
Cagalli and asuran are still together. Asuran didnt want meyrin cos she was still a kid. So cagalli and asuran has a long distance relationship. So we can still say AsuranXcagalli is our favourite couple! 4laugh
But my favourite is kiraXlacus cos they just look so good together.
The "LoVeAnDPeAce 4laugh /" couple  

Nightix

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:38 am
Nightix
I love kiraXlacus...
And ummm boashadow....dun worry bout gundam seed destiny.
Cagalli and asuran are still together. Asuran didnt want meyrin cos she was still a kid. So cagalli and asuran has a long distance relationship. So we can still say AsuranXcagalli is our favourite couple! 4laugh
But my favourite is kiraXlacus cos they just look so good together.
The "LoVeAnDPeAce 4laugh /" couple
neutral What the ******** were you watching? She gave him back the "promise ring" he gave her, and told Meyrin to look after him. That to me says "I'm too busy RUNNING MY NATION to date you. ******** off." There's nothing suggesting they're still together, and it's not even included in "FINAL PLUS"  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff