Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
What was your reaction when you first encountered yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The roof of my mouth hurts
ORLY
36%
 36%  [ 63 ]
CUZ of that hot thang you 8ght ho
7%
 7%  [ 13 ]
Wtf does #2 say?
23%
 23%  [ 41 ]
OMG liek sut up nuBa tree (3 yU GAY
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol
29%
 29%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 175

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:01 am
I was like,

eek

"..."

"..."

"I knew there was something between those two!" lol

(and for the record, I was looking for some pictures of Cyke & Wolvie from X-Men. I think I was trying to explain something to one of my siblings)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 pm
My first reaction to homosexuality in general was that I was homophobic and disgusted....but I gradually accepted it and grew into it. I became interested in shounen-ai like in Legal Drug - just the softcore stuff. Then it just got worse XD So from disgust...to acceptance and curiosity....to love.  

LiviustheDemon

Kai Artemios

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:19 pm
My first encounter was when I was 13 or 14 *sucky memory*. I stumbled on a Yugioh fanfiction that had a soft RyouxYugi pairing. Honestly, my mind was too stunned to think anything but after reading a few more sentences I just thought "well, this is different." I've been happily reading yaoi/shonen-ai ever since!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:29 pm
~The first yaoi story I read was a Beyblade fanfiction. It was incredibly awesome, very dark and realistic and everything I love in a fic, so I thought "Wow, this is so much better than that stupid Rei/Mariah stuff." And I was a yaoi fan ever since. ^_^  

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rainbow Recycle

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:50 pm
my first reaction: O _ O

my 2nd reaction: * wow that kinda hot*

my 3rd reaction: *stares*

4th: *stares*

5th:
*Droolz*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:52 pm
my first yaoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

EERIE QUEERIE  

Rainbow Recycle

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

hannah_handcuffs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:48 pm
When I first saw yaoi it was Gundam Wing stuff and I was like, 9 at the time. I thought it was really hott, but I also felt really naughty for looking at it, so I stayed away from it. Until a few months ago when I got into Shounen-Ai. I bought Gravitation on DVD and since then I've seen Sukisyo and am in the process of watching Loveless. Can't stay away from Yaoi Lemon Fanfics and I take the occasional glance at some pretty hardcore pictures and doujinshi xd
so... yeah heart YAOI!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:48 pm
1st reaction: O_O!!!!!!! i felt kinda bad reading it so i didnt.
2nd reaction: O_O???!!! i started seeing it a bit more and more...
3rd: confused just kinda had to accept it.
4th: smile thought some of it was actually pretty cute. yay for cute boys!!
5th: whee aww! its so sweet when they want to deny their love for on another! but love can never be held back! heart
6th: 3nodding i accept it...but im still pretty softcore...tho occasionally i will look at some smexy... rofl  

angelBmine

Kurai007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:24 pm
The first time was when I was on Google, and I read RoyxMars. >_> And then I found out Mars was Marth (From Fire Emblem/SSBM). I was so disgusted.

XD And now, it's my favouritest couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:28 am
My first encounter was with a Zell/Squall or a Squall/Irvine fanfiction :3

At first I was shocked because I didn't know people wrote about those kinds of things. Being a sheltered child, I had NO clue what they were doing so I labeled it gross...

...and then...I read some more >3 out of curiousity and I began to love it long time XD heart  

Mandeth

sworddragon-yinyang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:13 am
A read a fanfiction with a very fluffy shounen-ai pairing without realising at first because they weren't together at the start and I was going to stop reading when they got together but by the time the relationship started in the fic I wanted to know what happened with the rest of the plot so I kind of skim read it to the end then realised it wasn't bad and read it through properly and things progressed from there!

I've always been open minded with that kind of thing though...unlike the people in my school..they're very discriminitive towards anime and all kinds of homosexual stuff...idiots...I have no one to discuss it with. They just think I'm weird for even liking anime...idiots...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:57 pm
I always preached "Why do guys like two girls together? Girls don't like two guys together!"
and my friend was like, 'Have you seen two guys together?"
then to prove the point I read one of her yaoi fics, to prove I wasn't attracted to it. I was proven wrong.  

Rose Patterned Twil

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:15 am
My first encounter was a Fruits Basket fan fic of Kyo and Yuki. And from then on i luvd it! They are probably still one of my favorite couples to this day!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:56 am
My first fanfiction was Checkmate, the best fanfic ever 3nodding  

Rose Patterned Twil

lamoxlamae

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:26 pm
I was sititng there, staring at this really hot picture of two rats (no joke, furries!) going "wow..." then I realised they were both guys!

It kinda spiraled into a quiet drooling collection from there!  
The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff