Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am
Jaxine was smart, surely. Intelligence that needed to be closely guided. If Xemnas had given Jaxine to someone else, his plans would go askew. Marluxia or Larxene would know how to manipulate her to their own devices. Xigbar or Demyx would waste Jaxine's potential.

Hataxn decided to analyze the Superior's apprentice as Xigbar had. There might have been some benefits to her position. Hataxn didn't ponder it long. He was content enough where he was, whatever that would lead to in the future.
For now, everyone was interested in the meal. Following the pattern of everyone else, Hataxn served himself, then passed on the dishes.

Nechax copied what Zexion did. There were some dishes there that he did not favor. Yet he roughed it, taking little samples of everything. He didn't need any more trouble than he was already in.

Vexen turned his attention elsewhere. Xigbar and his apprentice was to Vexen's left. Two was an imbecile, in his opinion. Hataxn would be poorly trained.
"Zexion," Vexen was curious as to how others' day had gone. Who's apprentice would be of any use? "How was your first day?"
He doubted he was the only one with the questions. They were all putting their noses into each other's business.

Xathere tried to seem as if she wasn't there. She was raised by the rule: children are seen, not heard. Well, in her case it was neither. Only when the family was alone did they ever have any real fun.
Taking small bits of food from a few dishes, Xathere passed on the food without a word. The pink-haired Nobody that Larxene had desperately needed to talk to was just on the other side of Xathere. They were not far. But the silence between the two older Nobodies seemed content, as if they were closer than anyone else was in this room.

Saix did not look at Demyx with his nonchalant grunt. "Pity."
Even if Allayx was there, Saix was not going to be soft. In truth, his apprentice needed a little fear of him. Demyx was just the person to use as an example. Besides, Demyx badly needed it.

Luxord laughed while getting some food for himself. Either this girl was childish in thought, or she had a lot of nerve.
"Bad? No." He thought about what he would be doing after dinner. The prisoner was pestered enough, at least to satisfy Luxord for awhile. But what could he get out of Myrthe? "Axel and I are practically friends, right number Eight?."
If they could call it that in their un-life.
Axel just grunted, his mouth full of food. He wouldn't call it friends. He was just used to dealing with Luxord's antics.

Shaxirma pondered Xemnas' words while eating. There was a lot more to this place than she first thought. Even the people were puzzles. However, Shaxirma wasn't sure if it was such a great idea to try to solve them. She suspected that it was best to let sleeping dogs lie.

((Long post again! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:03 pm
Jaxine was glad Xigbar didn't pay any attention to her anymore. Glancing at Xemnas, she couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about at the moment, yet she shrugged it off telling herself it didn't matter and continued eating while examining everyone. Three people in particular really seemed to enjoy themsevlves, yet she didn't know who they were.

Xigbar gazed around, wondering who his next victim would be. Xaldin and Lexaeus were boring, and they both didn't have apprentices. He could try Saïx' apprentice, yet she was a bit far away from him. Vexen already seemed occupied with other stuff... only one left was Xemnas.
"So, tell me, Superior... you did anything interesting today?"

Zexion glanced up at Vexen who had began talking to him. "Rather good. My apprentice and I have discussed the basics. I hope your first day wasn't disappointing?" He was curious about the others, of course. Keeping track of them would only make it easier for himself.

Lars was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Vexen talking, but quickly understood it wasn't towards him. Acting like he hadn't noticed, he listened to the conversation between his teacher and the one seemingly called Zexion. He wished to hear what the elder had to say about him.

Larxene decided she was rather bored as there was no one to talk to. Normally when they were all together, something interesting would have happened by now. But no, everyone was too focused on the noobs to even care.
She thought it'd be nice to do something fun herself and ''accidently'' shot some food towards Demyx, making it hit him in the face.

Allayx took note of her master's cold behaviour towards the other Nobody who looked kind of like a fool. She didn't say anything about it as there was nothing useful she could say. This only gave her more reason to not fail her teacher again.
After a short while she finished eating the food that was on her plate, and honestly, she was satisfied. She had never ate a lot, although she knew that might change in her time here.

Myrthe laughed a bit at Axel's reply, "I'm not quite sure if that was supposed to be a yes or a no, but I believe you, Luxord. Why'd you call him number eight though?" She had no idea about the whole number system yet. It's not like anyone ever told her. To her it sounded more like it held some kind of personal meaning.

Marluxia noticed what Larxene just had done, as he had been watching her for already a while. He didn't doubt her intelligence, that she shouldn't talk about their new ideas yet, but he did doubt her patience.
The pinkhead gave a small smirk before looking at Demyx to see the boy's reaction.

Demyx stared wide eyed at Saïx. Why did that guy have to be so mean all the time?! "What?! You gotta be kiddin' me, Saïx... Gimme one more chance, okay?!" He knew it wouldn't take long before he'd get another punishment, which he wasn't looking forward too.
All of a sudden, he felt something hit his face. Something cold and slimy. As he touched to see what it was realized someone had thrown food at his face. He glared into Larxene's direction, suspecting the evil witch to have done this, "Hey! That's not nice, you know!"

(( Jaxine was looking at Axel, Luxord and Myrthe, haha. Just to make that clear. x3 And Larxene and Demyx act like sister and brother here. XP
Gotta go now so no time to re-read it!))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Xigbar always had to have someone to pester. If it wasn't for his usefulness, he'd be worth as much as Demyx. Yet it was good that it didn't seem that Xigbar had learned that he was not going to become the next leader.
"We only did basic fighting skills." Xemnas said. He left out all of the other information.

Hataxn lost interest in Xigbar and Xemnas' conversation. After a moment, he caught something going on down at the other end of the table. Xathere's mentor and the Nobody that had arrived late were bickering. Xathere was stuck roughly in the middle of it. Her mentor did not seem like one of the calm ones. A fight was likely to break out.

"It was enough." Vexen said, still believing his apprentice was daft. "He has a lot to learn."
Lars would be a good barrier against the traitors. He was a bit slow. Vexen realized he could mold his charge any way he would like. It would take time, and a great deal of patience that the Academic lacked.

Xathere jumped when something flew in front of her face. Luckily, it was not aimed at her. No matter what, she was told never to remove the burqa unless she was alone. It was unclear why. Frankly, Xathere liked having her looks concealed. The other members could assume, but they knew little of what she really looked like.

Saix suddenly turned his attention to Larxene, giving her the glare he had just given to Demyx. He waited for an explanation as to what happened, although Saix clearly knew what had just gone on. But as with Demyx, Saix wanted to know just what she'd come up with to defend herself. Either way would have some consequence for Larxene.

"No one told you yet? Well now, Axel. This is disappointing. Surely something like this should be covered in the first day." Luxord laid the guilt trip down as best as he could, smugly holding back his chuckling.
"Hey, I told her some very useful stuff! Besides, I can't cover everything in one day!" Axel lounged in his chair, an arm hanging on the back.
Luxord went on to explain, since Axel didn't act like he would. "We're all numbered here in a line of succession. Say Xemnas there can't lead anymore. Xigbar would take over, then Xaldin. It goes all the way down until no one is left."

Finding nothing else interesting, Shaxirma began eavesdropping into two sides of the table. The young mentor would give detail on how Nechax was holding up so far, if he still had potential as she had thought. Then she also knew that the fiery red-head's conversation would also be informative, should she need this information.

((Done. smile Oh, and Larxene should blame Xathere. There's the episode she's been looking for (that, and I just feel like Larxene will use this whole apprentice ordeal to her advantage as much as she can). Unless you have something else up your sleeve. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm
Jaxine was about to pay attention to Xigbar and Xemnas when she noticed the little argument going on at the other side of the table. Instead, she focused on them to see what exactly was happening and what everything was about.

"That's quite interesting! Is she good at it?" Xigbar asked, motioning towards the girl next to Xemnas, who, he had to admit, looked suspiciously much like the Superior himself. The hair was styled differently, but the color was exactly the same. As was the color of her eyes, perhaps a bit less orange though, giving a more yellow'ish look to it. And then he didn't even start about her face. Wait, had he seen that face before? He tried to remember.
"Hataxn and I practiced basic recon in Agrabah." He wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulder, turning his attention back to his apprentice. "Right, kiddo?"

"I see." Zexion nodded his head in acknowledgement. "I'm sure you'll get the wanted results with enough time and patience." The male didn't care they were talking about the new ones like they were subjects. In a certain point of view, they actually were.
He had noticed the problems that were going on between Demyx and Larxene, yet he chose to ignore it and let number VII deal with it.

Lars couldn't help but be a bit insulted. The elder had already judged him while he had never asked anything about how much he knew, neither did the boy have had any chance to prove himself yet. Letting out a soft sigh, he suddenly noticed there was something going on not that far away from them on the right side of where he was sitting.
Dividing his concentration on both the commotion and the conversation, he silently kept eating.

"Why blame me? I didn't do it." Larxene said annoyed to make it more believable. Sounding ''innocent'' would immediately betray her. "Although this new one here did." Using her head, she gestured towards Xathere. Lets see if this girl could stand up for herself. Hopefully not. Would make it a lot easier for the Savage Nymph.

Allayx listened in on what was happening. She had no idea who had thrown the food, although the girl that was being blamed seemed rather innocent. With that, she found it lame a teacher would simply blame their apprentice like that. Weren't the new ones their responsibility, after all?

Myrthe listened intently to the explenation. "Ah, I understand now. Thanks!" She smiled at the male, already liking him. "Do I have a number too? Or are the newbies left out?"

Marluxia simply listened as he kept his mouth shut. There was no need for him to talk, and he wanted to know if Larxene could get away with blaming the one she was responsible for. Probably not, knowing this Organization.

Demyx wasn't sure what to say, so he simply went with the first thing that came to mind: "You're making that up! I saw you doing it!" He hadn't really, but if lying helped him and the kind looking girl at the witch's side, then why not? Besides, Larxene deserved a punishment for always pestering him.

(( That was EXACTLY what I had in mind. x3 ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 pm
Xemnas noticed that the boy did not appreciate Xigbar's closeness, being every inch that he father was. He could hardly be blamed. Xigbar was one to give very close, making things awkward. The Superior waited for Hataxn's reply, interested in how that duo was getting along.
"Yes." Hataxn said, making no eye contact. Instead, he still held interest towards his sister. She was in the middle of some trouble already.
"Good. The two of you are making good progress." Xemnas nodded. He was glad to know at least one of the pairs was doing fine. As for the others, he wasn't sure.

"We'll see." Vexen sniffed over his meal. He was a slow eater, sure, but at least he did not look like Axel. That boy had no manners.
"Sit up." He hissed quietly to Lars, realizing the boy's posture was not as straight as his own.

"As far as I know, the new members are left out until they don't need teachers anymore." Luxord had to think about it. Xemnas was very vague when asked about this. It made the Gambler wonder if Xemnas even knew what his plans were.

Xathere's grey eyes grew bigger as she looked around herself. Did they all believe that it was her? She was new, and not well liked. They could easily gang up on her.
"No I didn't!" She spoke quietly, shaking her head. She heard punishments were brutal.

Saix sighed. Larxene was going to find uses for her apprentice that were not what they were meant for. Such as taking the blame for a superior's actions. Although he knew certain people could act the exact opposite of what they truly were.
Demyx's whining also did not help the problem any. And a problem like this did not need to go all the way to the Superior. This was childish.
"Larxene, are you lying?" He asked, knowing it was a dumb question.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 am
"Ya know, Xemnas... Sometimes I wonder why you keep ignoring my questions. Is she good at fighting?" He nodded into Jaxine's direction, wishing to get an answer on his question. Yet knowing the Superior, he wasn't going to get one.
Noticing Hataxn's lack of attention, he turned to see what the boy was looking at. "Trouble already, eh? Knew we couldn't get a day of peace here."

Jaxine heard Xigbar's remark about the trouble and nodded, "It seems the one called Larxene has done something, yet she blames her apprentice for it. At least, that's what I just heard." She hadn't turned to Xigbar while saying that, her gaze was still locked onto the other side of the table as she wished to know what as going on.

Zexion nodded at the scientist as his focus once again went to the apprentice of Saïx. The dark scent was getting stronger, yet he had no idea what caused it. This reminded him...
Looking over at Xemnas, he said loud enough for the other to hear, "Superior, is it possible for us to have a private conversation after dinner?"

Lars quickly sat up, not sure how to eat without spilling like this. It slowed him down, making him eat just like Vexen was eating. At least it worked. He just didn't understand why his teacher seemed to dislike him already. Had he done anything wrong?

Myrthe nodded, "Sounds logical, if a bit boring. I wanna get a number too! They're cool..." Giving Luxord a smile, she began to wonder about something else: "What number are you?!"

Larxene rolled her eyes, "Yes, you did! I saw it myself, didn't I?" She glanced at number VII, "I am not lying. She's the one who is." Her finger was pointed at Xathere. "Really, I may dislike Demyx but that was just lame." Insulting the action could make it more believable, yet the real thing that was happening wouldn't be lame at all! If it would succeed.

Allayx was still listening to the discussion. Saïx seemed to have more authority than the others. She wondered if he was second in command, or anything like that. It sure looked like it.

"You liar!" Demyx whined, knowing all too well it had been Larxene. Not that anyone ever listened to him. He never understood why barely anyone liked him. All he did was playing his sitar and doing missions just like the rest!

(( This post looks so short... while I only excluded Marluxia. Dx ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 am
Turning to Xigbar, Xemnas knew better than to give Xigbar the answer. He was prone to practical applications. There was a lot more to teach Jaxine other than fighting.
"You'll know some day." Xemnas gave a small smile to his answer. It was hard to guess what he meant.
He noticed the conflict at the other end of the table, but knew that Saix would handle it. After all, it seemed to be petty nonsense.
Zexion, who had been intently focused on something while at the table, had spoken to Xemnas. He must have had something on his mind that could not be spoken of with others around. The Superior nodded. "Of course."

Hataxn listened to Jaxine rather than Xigbar about what was going on. Larxene's name sounded familiar, but not in a good way. Though Xigbar hinted that this would be an everyday occurence.

At his apprentice's obedience, Vexen gave himself a wry smile. Maybe he could get Lars to do a few tricks, play fetch. There were few members in the Organization that just did what they were told, without questioning or complaining. Now that Vexen pondered it more, Xemnas had not put many (if any) restrictions on their apprentices. Vexen wouldn't tear Lars apart, oh no. But perhaps just a small experiment, or two?

"Well, since I was the tenth to join, I'm Number Ten." Luxord explained.
"Ha! Number eight." Axel jerked his thumb at his chest. Though superior to Ten, he never acted like it. He never saw a reason to, nor felt that the number system was really relevant. It took away from any simplicity.

"No." Xathere shook her head again, glancing between Larxene, Demyx, and Saix. She found it really hard to look at Saix while his gaze pierced through any disguise she had, making her feel small.
"New members are not exempt from the rules." Saix mentioned. He knew this would possibly stir up more trouble. However, he did enjoy this power over certain superiors. Lexaeus' attention was focused solely on this conflict, yet he remained where he was. Xemnas would let Saix exercise his power.

The conflict was attracting more attention. Shaxirma knew it was none of her concern. Instead, she started thinking deeply about what happened so far, and what was to come.
"Those portals," Shaxirma turned to Marluxia, "How do those come about?"
He knew how to make them. She didn't.
((And once again, Nechax is excluded. XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 am
Jaxine vaguely heard Xemnas say Xigbar would find out some day how her fighting skills were. At first, she didn't think a lot of it as her concentration was still focused on the other side of the table, yet then it hit her, making her wonder about what he meant exactly.

Xigbar nodded in a joking way to Xemnas, "If you say so, boss!" The grin was once again on his face, although his thoughts were quite serious. The Superior obviously had something special in mind for his apprentice, but the Freeshooter had no idea what it was. Perhaps he should go back to eavesdropping on their leader?

Zexion gave the Superior a small nod and returned to his dinner, not having anything else to say to number one at the moment. He glanced at his apprentice, thinking the boy was rather quiet.
"Is there something on your mind, Nechax?" He asked, wanting to be the first to know if there's anything bothering the one he's responsible for.

Lars was about to sigh thanks to the silence, but realized just in time his superior probably wouldn't find it appropriate and lecture him for it. He kept it in instead and simply turned his attention to the problems on his right. Most people seemed interested in it, so looking at them most likely wouldn't cause him trouble.

Myrthe grinned at the two men, "Eight and Ten, how awesome!" All of a sudden, she got an idea. "How about I'll be number Zero?! Seeing it technically isn't a number as it's nothing, no one can complain!"
She looked at her plate, noticing it was completely empty already. Shrugging, she thought: "There better be a dessert."

Larxene leaned back in her chair with crossed arms. "I wished I had a more obedient apprentice." She complained out loud, hoping to make it more believable, and possibly make her able to do this more often.

Allayx wasn't sure who had been telling the truth. Both Nobodies denied they had done it, making it rather hard. It might be logical to believe the teacher instead of a new apprentice, but honestly, that girl looked too afraid to even hurt a fly. As for the one with the mullet, she wondered why he seemed so sad. Nobodies couldn't be sad right? Yet why, if she's aware of the fact he's acting, does it still make her feel sympathy for the boy? Perhaps because she's the only one with a heart? Allayx had no idea, yet was sure she would find out. Eventually.

"But Saïx, I saw Larxene did it!" Demyx slumped back in his chair, feeling defeated. Could it really have been that new one? She looked way to innocent to him. "This place is so unfair..."

Marluxia turned to look at his apprentice, thinking if he should tell her how to make them or not. On one side, it'd be useful. He would be able to send her on solo missions. On the other side it would cause danger. She could run away and do whatever she wanted. He eventually decided to take the risk: "When summoning those portals, we call upon the Darkness surrounding us to make a pathway towards the place we want to go."

(( ...I think I included everyone... xD ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 am
Seeing now that Xigbar seemed content with his answers (or perhaps not, but what did it really matter to One?), Xemnas glanced towards Zexion. His question probably was one that could not be answered immediately. He would have to wait to see.

Saix seemed to be in charge of the numbers below him. Hataxn wondered if the Organization was not split under two factions: the Elders and the Neophytes. After the first six, the ones after it seemed apart from them.

Nechax shook his head, turning to Zexion. "No."
He was only observing what was occurring at the other end of the table. He wondered if the apprentices were going to be allowed to know each other, to get away from their teachers every once in a while.

Vexen rolled his eyes at the sight at the end of the table.
"Mind your own business." He scoffed at Lars. He was always distracted by something. Perhaps because he recognized the two women from the lab. Xathere was probably the only apprentice Lars had talked to so far. Yet she was a distraction already for the boy.

"You guys can all be zeroes!" Axel laughed. "Not that we'll know who we're referring to then!"
Luxord shook his head, amusement on his face. "You certainly are one of the crazier ones, Number Zero."
Well, zero held no power. It made sense for the apprentices. Although they could sit in meetings, they could not yet participate fully.

Xathere looked at Larxene, wanting to argue that she had been more than obedient. But thought better of it. It would make things worse to speak against the mentor.

"Quiet." Saix shot at Demyx, yet remaining quiet. They were causing a little scene, but it needed not be blown out of proportion. Larxene was known for deceit. Yet the apprentices might need a little... demonstration. They were not here to be comfortable.
"I will take care of this after dinner." He said, moreso to stop all of this arguing. There was no scene, and there would be more freedom for Saix later.

Not that Shaxirma had complete control of the Darkness. If it was that simple, she should learn how to do it quickly. And then, she'd be left to her own devices. When there wasn't something to do for the Organization.
((Yay!!! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:56 pm
Jaxine lightly shook her head as she continued eating her dinner. She actually wished to talk to someone at the moment and do something useful, yet she had no idea what to talk about in the first place. Of course, there were a lot of questions she wanted to ask. But those were either for Xemnas for when they were talking in private, or questions she knew she wouldn't get an answer to.

Zexion nodded at Nechax, even though he didn't quite trust the answer he got. New members would be full of questions at this point. Yet he decided it would be best to wait until his apprentice was ready to ask the questions himself, instead of forcing it out of him.

"I'm sorry, sir." Lars said, hoping he didn't sound all too irritated. There was just no pleasing this man, was there? Whatever he did, Vexen could find a bad thing in everything, and point it out to him. It began to annoy him, and that on the first day!
He was tempted to ask why he was being treated this way, but Lars decided it would be best to simply wait and see for now. He'd prove himself to his teacher without requesting to be treated differently. It wouldn't be logical to do so while they barely knew each other.

"Yes!" The grin still hadn't left Myrthe's face, as she was happy to know she could be Number Zero to them!
"I am! Always have been, always will be!" She replied to Luxord. "Until someone actually gets hurt. Then I can be serious." And even when she said that, Myrthe already sounded more earnest than she had been so far. Lets say she had bad experiences with seeing people suffer.

Larxene leaned back in her seat, already looking forward to what would happen after dinner. Not that she was sure she wouldn't get punished herself instead of her apprentice, but it didn't matter. As long as her apprentice would suffer, it was worth it. Besides, she had dealt with Saïx before herself. The Savage Nymph had even survived treachery!
Smirking at the thought of being undefeatable, Larxene imagined the day even Xemnas would fall before her. Then everyone would understand there's more to her than anyone could see! And they'd finally fear her.

Allayx wondered about what would happen after dinner, and why those Nobodies had to make so much trouble out of something so small. She thought only humans did such things because they could actually feel offended?
At least she was sure now that Saïx actually had some sort of leadership within this group. It was nice to know he was one of the more trusted members, yet at the same time she feared he'd find out she still had her heart and kill her for lying, betraying. Her master didn't seem to know about her deal with Xemnas.

"Perhaps we should practice with it later today, after dinner." Marluxia suggested. If he was going to train her, they wouldn't waste a moment. At least, he wouldn't. Surely there would be days when he had to leave her on her own. Especially when he was going to talk with Larxene about certain stuff.
Thinking about the woman, he glanced into her direction and noticed she seemed quite pleased with herself. Her lack of patience was luckily hidden underneath the way she normally acted, and her acts wouldn't point to the fact she was going to betray them. They'd simply blame her personality for her way of acting.

(( Second time writing this post! It doesn't seem to be a bad post... I easily went into detail with the traitors this time. o.o; Especially Larxene was quite fun to do. xD
Oh, and I skipped Xigbar as I couldn't think of anyhing for him to say or do except eating... ^^; We should soon go to the dessert. xD ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 pm
At seeing that everyone was finished with dinner, Xemnas only had to snap his fingers to signal the Dusks. They moved quickly to remove the empty dishes. They were replaced by all sorts of desserts, which many were waiting in anticipation for.

Hataxn saw that the problem would wait. He turned his attention away from it. She was still his sister. There was some obligation he had to her. Though it seemed that the Organization would put a huge rift between the siblings. They hardly saw each other that day.

Nechax wasn't all that sure of what his thoughts were. For now, he couldn't think of anything to keep conversation with. He had never been good at that. Maybe there was something in his memories to explain that?

Vexen kept his rigid posture as Lars apologized. "They're nothing but fools, always wasting time."
It wasn't said too loudly. Vexen knew better than to cause conflict when all of the members were present. That, and he suspected some of them to start a food fight at some point.

Luxord wondered if she was telling the truth, now that she was a Nobody. She would remember her past reactions. And one of the apprentices were bound to get themselves killed (they didn't look like the brightest bunch). Would Myrthe be serious then?
"That's usually the time that Xemnas really bosses us around then." Axel smirked, "Instead of letting his pet do all the work."
Taking a few different desserts for himself, Axel made sure one included some sea salt ice cream. He wouldn't call it an addiction.

Xathere shrank as much as she could in her seat. She did not anticipate what Saix would do after dinner. Perhaps she would try to sneak away, although it was hardly honorable.

At the lack of argument, Saix gave himself a small smile. They listened well. Xemnas would not like a dispute erupting at the moment, or ever. The fact that it dealt with younger members would only show how wasteful it really was. Even Saix didn't want to deal with the pettiness of it. Yet he was the only one responsible enough.

Shaxirma nodded. That sounded like a good idea. There was still time after their meal to do things. The scheduling in the Organization seemed flexible enough to her.

((I love how some characters we can just go on and on with. XD Meh. Desserts are better!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am
Jaxine watched the Dusks replace the empty dishes with the desserts and looked carefully before just picking one kind, which was sea salt ice cream as she remembered it from her homeworld.
Glancing at her dad, she wondered if he would take anything as she didn't see him as the dessert type.

Xigbar smirked at the sight of the dessert and immediately looked at Axel who was known for taking way too much of the sweet stuff. "Flameolocks, leave something for us, will ya?!" He shouted, making sure the redhead could hear him.

Zexion shook his head with a sigh as he heard number II shouting something unimportant, leaving a bad impression on all the apprentices. "I hope you never turn out like him." The Cloaked Schemer muttered to his apprentice, making sure it wouldn't happen through not letting the boy get close to Xigbar. Or any other of the childish members for that matter. Zexion might be the youngest of the original members, not counting Roxas and Xion, he was one of the more mature ones.

"I see, sir. How do they benefit the Organization XIII though, if they always waste their time?" Lars asked seriously, but knowing the question could come across as annoying or like he was trying to be smart. It didn't matter, as he was still curious about the answer of what their place in this group was. He just hoped he would receive the wanted information.

"His pet?" Myrthe tried to raise an eyebrow but failed pretty badly. "Who is his pet?" Her question was probably a bit too loud, making Saïx able to hear it. Yet she had no idea it would be him, as logic thought something else: "You mean the person who's number Two? I mean, that should be the second in command..."
The girl had been completely oblivious to what had happened earlier, in which it had been number Seven to take charge. And even if she had seen it, right now she couldn't remember as her mind was on something else: dessert!

Allayx stared at the dessert that was placed on the table, oddly enough not having expected it for which she could punch herself right now. Her little stomach was full already and there was nothing she could do about it. She had an inner debate about if she should take something out of politeness or just leave it be for her own good. Her decision was simple: only take anything if anyone offers you to take some.

As the dessert was being brought, Marluxia gracefully reached out to get himself what he thought looked nice enough to eat. He was sure to not take too much as it would leave a bad impression.

Demyx grinned at the sight of the sweetness in front of him and his eyes immediately turned from sad to happy. Dessert was his favorite part of the meal! He greedily began to serve himself, not caring about the fact others might want too, and left most of the good looking desserts in a total mess.
Larxene rolled her eyes at this, "We want some too, idiotic brat."

(( Just like when dinner began, lots of parts are about getting dessert. Larxene is short as I was kind of out of inspiration for her... next post better luck. xD
And why do I see Allayx like a character that is strong on the outside but fragile on the inside? ^^; I love how RPs develop characters. ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:27 am
Whereas certain members had sweet teeth, Xemnas was more modest. He took a small serving of a truffle cake. He wouldn't deny himself a small treat just because he was trying to enforce his superiority.

Xigbar was occupied by the desserts now. It seemed that the Organization was more interested in the meal now than each other. Well, the less conservative members were. Hataxn took a pastry more out of politeness than appetite.

Nechax looked over at the eye-patched Nobody shouting across the table. From his appearance, he had been in a few fights. He was older than most members, it seemed. Although that did not affect his attitude. All in all, not Nechax's type of person.

“I myself am not sure.” Vexen answered in a calm tone. Was Lars going to have a normal conversation with his teacher? His question was not seen as stupid or useless by the Academic. If Lars could keep this up, and think before speaking, then Vexen didn’t see how this could be so torturous. He was not a traitor or needed to be punished; Vexen couldn't see how he would deserve such a burden.

Axel turned to Xigbar and just stuck out his tongue. Every Nobody for themselves!
Luxord snorted, keeping his laughter low. He knew Saix had heard, and was giving all three of them a glare. So Axel and Luxord lowered the volume. Neither wanted to be part of Saix's plans later.
“Not necessarily.” Luxord began to explain. He and Axel glanced at one another with smirks, knowing that a peeved Saix could see them very well.
“Xemnas doesn't exactly plan on that happening.” Axel kept his tone hushed. If Saix heard, then they would certainly be in trouble.

While focused on Axel and Luxord's discussion, Saix only took a small portion of some pudding near him. He ate out of instinct, instead of true desire. It seemed more trouble than anything else when the Organization got together outside of the Round Room.

Shaxirma chose a small portion of apple pie. Her appetite was satiated, but she knew that it would grow larger once her formal training began. It was a shame she would have to keep acting like a princess. It was harder than it looked. She wasn't sure on acting completely “lady-like”. That would be the hardest part.

Xathere chose a cupcake, nibbling at it while still small in her chair. Perhaps the others would forget about her? She was always better at observing than participating. She liked to think about what was going on, and thought less about what she would do about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 am
Jaxine tried to keep in the giggle that was threatening to come out as she saw that even her dad took a dessert. Instead, she simply grinned. Everything was better than embarrassing him in front of the other members.
Trying to focus on something else, she began to eat the delicious ice cream.

Xigbar sniggered at the reaction of the redheaded Nobody. At least some members were still in for fun! "Sometimes I wonder how Axel never seems to get fat..." He mumbled to himself, although he hoped someone heard him.
Xigbar took a pastry as well and began to munch on it.

"And I take it you're the scientist of the group. Never wasting time." Lars had to keep this conversation going. Vexen finally seemed content, and it had to stay that way. Honestly, he was glad he didn't get a teacher that liked to waste time, yet he wouldn't mind a little kindness.

Myrthe got the hint and toned her volume down to merely a whisper. "Why not? What's he planning?" Oh, how she loved secrets! And these guys seemed to be able to tell her everything! Awesome teacher she got. He acted more like a friend or brother.

Allayx made a soft sound of relief when Saïx seemed more focused on the people in front of him than her. At least she couldn't do anything wrong.
She took in the looks of the Nobodies her teacher was staring at. A young looking male with red spiky hair, bright green eyes and two odd tattoos on his face. He seemed kind to her, although she knew very well that looks could deceive. A girl that appeared quite young and was obviously an apprentice. Her long hair had a golden blonde color and her eyes were bright blue. Next to her was the male she had seen before in the corridors. The one who had offered her his company yet she refused. "Luxord." She quietly repeated to herself in order to see if she still remembered his name.

"Are you always this quiet, Shaxirma?" Marluxia asked gently in the hope to start some kind of conversation. Talking was a very useful way to get to know each other, after all. Although the question was one he would rather figure out himself by observing, it couldn't hurt to ask.

The Savage Nymph smirked at the fearful behaviour of the one who dared to call herself Larxene's apprentice. If the girl really wanted to be worthy for that position, she had to prove herself. At least the little girl knew who was the more powerful one.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 pm
Xemnas glanced over at Jaxine, noticing the ice cream. When she was younger, in Radiant Garden, they would sometimes eat it together. Xehanort had seen Ansem do the same for Ienzo. It seemed a good, fatherly move. Yet now Xemnas could not remember exactly what he felt when he did that. Just seeing Jaxine eating the ice cream brought the memory to mind, but not all of it.

Xaldin grunted at Xigbar's comment. “He doesn't do a lot of work.”
He judged that mostly on Axel's laid back attitude. Other than that, there was no problem between them.

“Correct.” Vexen smiled. Well now, Lars got it right on the first try. “Really, the first six of us are scientists, but I was the only smart one.”
He thought Lars would assume it faster since they spent the first day in the lab. Vexen couldn't hold high expectations, could he?

“Well, Number Two doesn't appear to be getting command next.” Luxord whispered. “Xemnas has chosen another one to do just that.”
“Don't forget the apprentice now.” Axel reminded him. There were going to be huge changes around the Castle.

Saix turned to Allayx. He had heard her utter something quietly.
“Luxord is the tenth member.” Saix explained briefly. He wasn't sure how she already knew his name.

“Yes.” Shaxirma didn't apologize for it. That would just seem foolish. She didn't know what else to say. It would seem bad to say that she was just thinking to herself. Then Marluxia would want to know what it was she was thinking.

If things got out of hand, or Larxene did something to get herself in trouble, Xathere was hoping for a new tutor. There were plenty of members without apprentices to train.  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff