Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:03 am
tree_hugging_wolf
anime_rox_sox
I think he is going to die saving Ginny or Hermoine.....
hahahahaha...NO. stare

A bit off topic here but sorry. Tree_hugging_wolf how's your story coming along?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:33 am
it dosent mean that he is immortal, it just means that he isn't going to die any other way, for example if he stands in front of a bus or jumps off a building, then he'll still die, but that isn't whats going to happen.  

~rug_lint~

~rug_lint~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:35 am
dawnee
one must die at the hand of the other because neither one can live while the other one does
harry lived while voldemort had no body and less then a half life. now that voldemort has a body and more life they cann't just live they have to stop him. whitch means that harrys life is on hold while he hunts him

thats what i was thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:27 pm
I remember Dumbledore saying something like it doesn't matter what the prophecy and that it was just because Voldemort took it seriously that he hunted down the Potters. Also, I think he said that prophecy's can be wrong. So I don't think Voldemort can only be killed by Harry.  

Lily76

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:08 pm
1st) It clearly means that either Harry kills Voldemort or the other way around.
2nd) Harry is not immortal, he can die any day, but it just means he has to kill Voldemort or the other way around.
AND
3rd) Most likely, Harry will defeat Voldemort because he has a power that Voldemort does not possess, LOVE! Harry can love, and Voldemort can't, and Harry only can love, and most likely defeat Voldemort because Harry's Mum Lily Potter sacrificed her self to save Harry.

crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Rebel_sheep
woooo! I'm not alone, then xd

I CANT BELEIVE YOU WANT HARRY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SO CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU WHO WANT HARRY DEAD NEED TO GO TO AND ANTI HARRY POTTER GUILD, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Eminem_Rox_my_soxs

creutz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:44 pm
well.. JKRowling is full of suprises.. so nothing is impossible really blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:47 pm
I think it means that Harry can't live if Voldemort lives and vica versa. and that if Harry dies that Voldemort dies and vica versa. blaugh
I think that they're gonna kill each other at the same time but that Harry somehow lives on in another form. mrgreen like Voldemort did. But he found a way to live on without killing someone. stare

so yeah... rofl

Potas

parappatherappa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:46 pm
same thing i was sort of thinking except for that confusing part  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 am
well, Voldemort found a way to survive by using objects but he had to kill someone in order to put "a piece of himself" in the object.
I think Harry {with the help of Hermoine} will find a way to have a piece of himself put into an object without killing someone. Or maybe when he kills V he'll be able to do it with V's soul. confused Or something like that... smile

Potas

Bookwork892

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:05 am
I think that the prophecy means that
one of them will die at the hands of the
other. then the other one dies of whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:53 am
What about Neville? He was born on the same day as Harry, and was a child of Aurors. Also, Voldemort never did hear the rest of the prophecy. What if Neville and Voldemort have to battle it out somehow?  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

sirkyle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:31 am
this whole prophecy thing is confusing... but from what i do understand i think harry can only kill voldamort or vise versa.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:30 pm
Nekolover_8
What about Neville? He was born on the same day as Harry, and was a child of Aurors. Also, Voldemort never did hear the rest of the prophecy. What if Neville and Voldemort have to battle it out somehow?

Oh... My... God... I have to say this now before I burst. HARRY IS THE ONLY ONE THE PROPHECY CAN POSSIBLY NAME!!! *phew* This is because of what Voldemort did. Yes, Neville and Harry were born at the same time, to parents who "thrice defied" Voldemort. However, there is the part of the prophecy Voldemort didn't hear. Voldemort "marked" Harry "as his equal". Doing this gave Harry "powers the Dark Lord knows not"...and By the way, love is not the only thing Harry possess's. People other than Harry can love. But some of Voldemort's power traveled into Harry through the backfiring curse. Voldy marked Harry, but not Neville. Voldy gave Harry powers, but not Neville. In attacking Harry, Voldemort made Harry the one named in the prophecy. I can find the exact quote of Dumbledore saying that, if you like.  

Minakimonirika

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:43 pm
I get that, but in the fifth book Voldemort knows of the powers he accidently gave to Harry. That would make that part of the prophecy ("powers the Dark Lord knows not") wrong.  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff