Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw smiled, her dream from the night before still haunted her, but she would act like nothing happened... Her father would freak out if he knew.... Sometimes he's too protective...
Mirrorpaw meowed as she picked delicatelty at her prey, "Any toms in the clan that you think are handsome?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw shook her head and mewed "my dad would kill me.. and them..." and made a glance at the deputy, who was also her father.... Then she looked back at her friend "what about you?" her eyes sparkling with excitement and trouble...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw shook her head and mewed "my dad would kill me.. and them..." and made a glance at the deputy, who was also her father.... Then she looked back at her friend "what about you?" her eyes sparkling with excitement and trouble...

"He can't be a bossy old furball forever, Sorrowpaw." She whispered to her new friend. "Flamepaw is quite handsome as is Riverpaw." Her eyes were sparkling with mischief while she looked at her friend.

Amberpaw bounded over to Sorrowpaw and Mirrorpaw, "Hey, guys. What are we talking about?" She looked at both of them her eyes sparkling.

Flamepaw padded into camp with his mentor his mouth full of prey. He noticed his sister, Amberpaw talking to Sorrowpaw and Mirrorpaw. He shook his head they looked like they were up to no good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw gave Flamepaw a look that said 'I'm not like them!' and padded over to say hi...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw gave Flamepaw a look that said 'I'm not like them!' and padded over to say hi...
Flamepaw looked up at Sorrowpaw, "Hi, Sorrowpaw. They talking your ear off?" He nodded affectionately in his sister's direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw chuckled and mewed "nah, I'm used to it. I should probably do something before I get in trouble.." and tinted her head and smiled and padded out of camp, planning on hunting....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:31 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw chuckled and mewed "nah, I'm used to it. I should probably do something before I get in trouble.." and tinted her head and smiled and padded out of camp, planning on hunting....
Flamepaw watched her go a few moments, glanced around quickly before bounding out of camp after her. "Do you mind if I hunt with you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw mewed happily "of course not, I'm glad to have company." and quickly padded out of camp, hoping her father and Amberpaw and Mirrorpaw didn't see them...

((Sorrowpaw out of camp))  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 pm
Mirrorpaw padded over to Sorrowpaw's father, "Hi. We were just wondering what you thought about the dogs. Do you think they will attack Riverclan?" Her eyes glimmered with excitement and she was hoping to distract him so Sorrowpaw could have fun.

Amberpaw bounced up along side Mirrorpaw, "I'm going to join the medicine cats in gathering herbs. See you later, Mirrorpaw." She bounded away.

Flamepaw trotted along after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ravenstorm gruffly mewed "I don't know, but I should be setting up border patrols right now to check... Where's Sorrowpaw? I was hoping she could go with me...." his tone flat but proud....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ravenstorm gruffly mewed "I don't know, but I should be setting up border patrols right now to check... Where's Sorrowpaw? I was hoping she could go with me...." his tone flat but proud....
"Oh...She had to go out and get moss for the elders. I'd love to go on patrol. " She bounced around Ravenstorm excitedly her eyes brimming with happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ravenstorm knew she was lying, he would punish her later. He nodded and mewed "get two more cats to go with us, then" and waited for her to find two more cats....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:00 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ravenstorm knew she was lying, he would punish her later. He nodded and mewed "get two more cats to go with us, then" and waited for her to find two more cats....

Mirrorpaw returned with Falconfire and Stonepelt, "Okay, we are ready." She lashed her tail in excitement.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ravenstorm dipped his head to the other warriors in greeting and led the way out of camp.... His tail quivering with anger...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:22 am
WarriorcatsAreBestCats

As the patrol was leaving, Hollyblaze let out a yowl, "My kits are coming!"

Snowwing heard Hollyblaze's yowl and started rummaging through her herbs store.

Mirrorpaw heard the yowl and meowed, "Ravenstorm...."  
RiverClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces