Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai glanced at Despair as he spoke and Melanie as she ranted at him. She kept a neutral expression as they spoke but internally she was a little annoyed, especially at Despair. She glanced at Texas then at the group "U-Um... when again are we heading out?" she asked, trying to sound as awkward and normal as possible as anyone else in this situation would be.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
"yep...called it...he is going to be the one to blow the cover we have...fricking idiot" she thought to herself before hearing Melani but she would turn to Despair appearing to comment to his question "is it just me or do you have trust issues...because thats what you seem to have Mr. Guard" she stated before hearing mirai ask her question about when they would start. she honestly didny care if they gave her a weird look, she was already used to the ridicule they kept giving her anyways.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As he awaited for the Command Staff to reply, Despair would have to first contend with Melanie, as she went on some sort of rant. Of course, she was not of any concern to him, nor did he feel the need to respond, but hey, if she wanted to play the game, he would as well. "You don't like me? Fine, I do not know of you nor do I care for you one bit. So, your liking me or not, has no merit to me whatsoever." Despair stated. As he listened to the rest of Melanie;s little rant, he seemed rather...bored and uninterested. To most, if someone were to say something like that to them, they would grow enraged or at least show some sort of emotion, but not Despair. Though he would give her props for speaking up and trying to cover herself, as she did, but truthfully Despair wasn't the least bit interested in what she had to say. Once she finished speaking, he causally glanced over at her. "Is that all?" he asked. No doubt, everyone would question why a medic would question one of Saint Clara's guardsmen and even go as far as to say he was a failure. Needless to say, should Despair let this slide, then this would make him even more suspicious. So, before turning away, Despair would clench his fist and jab it hard into Melanie's abdomen, while he didn't use his full demonic strength, he did use just enough to cause the girl to fall to her knees and as a little extra, to make it look even more convincing, Despair slapped her, hard enough to bruise her face. "I'll acknowledge your bravery for saying what you did, but to disrespect me and call me a failure, is like disrespecting and calling Milady a failure." As he said this, Despair glared at Melanie. "And no one, speaks ill of Milady in any way. So, I would advise you to watch her tongue from here on out." With that done, Despair would seemingly revert back to his normal, smiling self. Being around the Guards and observing them during the assault on the Machinists, Despair had noticed how they were all so fiercely loyal to and admired the Saint, so this little display would at least prove that he was just as loyal as any Guard. Focusing back on Captain Cross, Despair, simply nodded, "Oh? Is that so? I would think that there were more of my comrades here. At least one or two should have managed to escape the wreckage." he stated, completely ignoring Lily's words, for now, that is.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- Nebbie, this is how it had to go, forgive me.}

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie stared at Despair, as apparently no one actually minded his presence. Just a bunch of scaredy cats which barely saw a royal guard.
"Damn it..."
She cursed under her breath, more likely since she over predicted the situation and failed while at it. Leaving her exposed for a free reprimand from Kevin with no chance to evade it. Once again, her poor capacity to work under pressure screwed her over. An amateurs mistake. But this wasn't a mission one could simply land a mistake.
As Kevin asked if there was anything else, she had no other choice but to continue on her arrogant display.
"No sir, there's no-"
Melanie was about to answer when she suddenly became the target of the demon's strike. First her abdomen, for a brief second, Despair knocked her off her ground, then her air, and finally her balance.
The redhead's eyes grew wide open as soon as the air of her lungs was expelled, she didn't even had a chance to react when the attack was launched on her direction. For Melanie, it all happened too fast.
"AGH!"
Landing on her knees, she instinctively pressed her arms against her abdomen, the pain growing within her body, extending through her abdomen like a blazing flame.
"Damn you... damn you, Damn you!"
She cursed under her breath, since her lips couldn't expel a word of any kind.
She couldn't even lift her gaze to meet the others or call for help. She asked for it, and now she only had herself to aid her stand on her feet, when the strength recovered.
With just enough strength, Melanie barely raised her face, trying to get up before she met the demon's hand which strikes again. This time with an open palm.
The redhead's face would forcefully turn to the right, almost unbelievable it didn't gave a 360 turn, or snap itself away from her body because of the loud clap generated by the slap. The tense silence of the other people could only help it eco through the room as Melanie became an example of how disrespect was handled by Kevin. Melanie's face fell down once more. This time it wouldn't stand up. Leaving her hair which fell from her shoulders and her bands covering her face along with her shame and disgrace. She couldn't even shiver or sob. She wasn't allowed to.

Praised by her bravery, cursed by her insolence. She was lectured freely by Kevin, which only got a cold. "Thank you Sir." As an answer.

And so the demon kept on his chatter with captain cross. Something about comrades. Survivors. It didn't matter anymore as Melanie stopped listening or caring. She couldn't hear them at all, even if she wanted. Becoming deaf by pain which was nurtured with every second Kevin spent lecturing the girl.

All what was left for Melanie to do is to hopefully heal this.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm
Sabrewolf123
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nobody looked the slightest bit surprised or made a move to help as Despair smacked Melanie around. In fact, they'd clearly been expecting it. The Command Staff waited silent and impassive as Despair completed his punishment and lecture. He pretty much had the right of it; if Saint Clara wasn't present, her Royal Guards and Inner Circle were some of the very few that could speak with authority from her. Fortunately they were all so focused on Despair's beating of Melanie that they didn't hear Lily's comment or they probably would have executed her on the spot. After a few beats Captain Cross cleared her throat. "That concludes the briefing then," she finished. No one acknowledged what had happened to Melanie whatsoever. "If you'll come with me, I'll introduce you to the Gene Children," Captain Cross told the group. She nodded towards Lieutenant Laurell who quickly fell in behind her as she headed for the tent flap.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

After handing out punishment towards Melanie, Despair didn't take a look or even acknowledge the girl and simply continued to watch Captain Cross. Once she said that the briefing was finished, he would sigh and yawn, before Captain Cross mentioned the Gene Children and meeting them. Needless to say, Despair was once more interested. "Yes, let us get going." he stated as he followed behind the others.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai frowned slightly as Despair hit Melanie and lectured her. She was close to giving Despair a piece of her mind when she remembered that they had to stay in character otherwise this whole mission was going to be blown. She glanced at the others then at Cross as she talked about meeting the 'Gene Children' "Good idea!" Mirai stated.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:06 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
when everyone started to leave the room, Lily walked over to Melani and helped her up sighing "this place is just pointless" she thought as she would follow then soon. clearly at this point she felt the little mission was getting to far ahead and they were going in too deep, as already one of there members took it into his own hands to just play the role perfectly hurting a fellow friend. at this point she was already ready to just leave if not just start something seeing as this was just insulting every time they took another step.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

After catching up her breath and with the help of Lily, Melanie was able to stand up, yet, she had to rely on Lily, at least until she was strong enough to keep herself on her feet.
"Thank you... I kinda messed up...sorry about that"
Said the redhead, holding onto her, smiling softly, trying too hard to act tough.
"kinda deserved that..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:48 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Captain Cross once again led the group through the maze of the refugee camp, but within several minutes they arrived at a different, much more....lavish looking building. It was a much more permanent structure, though still crude. It was made from concrete and steel folded and molded into what looked like a small fortress. "This is....the Gene Children's Palace," Captain Cross said, her tone somewhat bleak. They walked through the entrance, the guards at the "gates" giving them a brief salute. Fortunately the palace wasn't that big, maybe the size of a large house. However, the floor inside was a lush, velvet carpet and golden chandeliers hung from the ceilings. Strangely, Captain Cross made a point of maneuvering around the chandeliers as she led them, making sure to never be directly under them. Lt. Laurell didn't seem to have this problem though and walked directly under them without a second glance. There was expensive furniture scattered throughout the rooms though none of it seemed to match. Everything here was probably scavenged from various locations in the wreckage of the Mobile Headquarters. Though it would seem like a waste of time and resources to gather such frivolous things. Finally they came to a wooden double-door with gold handles. It too looked like someone had taken it from a different building and fit it onto this one. Two more guards saluted without comment as Captain Cross slowly opened the door. Inside was the most lavish room yet, filled with marble decorations and expensive paintings that again didn't seem to match each other at all except for the fact that they were all very expensive. At the opposite side of the room stood several women and one man who was sitting on a throne. It looked very much like Saint Clara's had although it wasn't quite as large.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Captain Cross and Lt. Laurell both stood before them, giving them a quick salute. Unlike the salutes they have given each other and the other officers, these ones seemed much more forced and curt. Texas picked up on the hint and quickly saluted as well. Although he couldn't remember doing it, the movement came naturally and easily to him. Muscle memory perhaps? The man sitting on the throne spoke first. "Ahh...what do we have here then?" He asked. One sentence was all it took for anyone to realize he was full of himself. Both Captain Cross and Lt. Laurell continued to stand at attention, hands clasped tightly behind their backs. "They just arrived as per the emergency recall orders. This is Mary Weinbaum, Special Forces Anti-Witch Division, Roland Fields, Special Forces Anti-Weapons Division, Melanie Du Coteau, Medic, the kitsune is called Lily and this..." Captain Cross seemed to hesitate for a moment. "This is Kevin Schwartz, Royal Guardsmen." The others eyes seemed to light up as they heard Despair's title, a complete opposite reaction to the one he had received from the Officers. "Oh, what a relief," one of the ladies sighed. The man on the throne was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "These are the Gene Children. Damien is-" "Prince Damien." "Prince Damien is the one sitting on the throne. Princess Auria is the one with black hair, Princess Sang Rouge [Pronounced San Rooge] owns the bird, to her right are Lady Amelia and Lady Celine and the young one here is Lady Alessandra." After Captain Cross finished introducing them, Prince Damien clapped his hands together. "Well, it's always nice to have new subordinates. I look forward to your contribution towards rebuilding our great Empire. Saint Clara would be pleased as well." Lt. Laurell was gritting her teeth hard but she said nothing. "It's good to have you all, it truly is," Princess Auria told them, her voice light and genuine sounding as opposed to the sly voice of Prince Damien. "We all must work together in these troubled times to rebuild the Machinist Order to a force Saint Clara would be proud of." The Princess's statement seemed not only to be for the DWMA team but also for everyone else present. Prince Damien finally stood up. "I'm sure some of you have been out in the field for quite some time so in case you may have forgotten let me remind you; we are the Gene Children. The ones chosen by Saint Clara herself to inherit the Machinist Order in the tragic event that she has passed away, which to all our regret and dismay has come to pass. Therefore, as intended, the crown has passed from our late Saint to us, as well as the duties of the Royal Guard. The Machinist Military's loyalty has passed to us as well, as have all the responsibilities of Saint Clara's office. This is because we, the Gene Children, have been specially bred, trained and raised to fulfill this exact duty since birth," Prince Damien told them, spreading his arms wide to include the other nobles with them. "There were other Gene Children of course, but like many others we have yet to hear from them. For now we have no choice but to assume that we are the sole survivors and inheritors of Saint Clara's vast governance until we know otherwise either through the arrival of other Gene Children or the return of our great Saint herself." Captain Cross kept a completely blank expression, but Lt. Laurell was clearly fuming over Prince Damien's assertions. It seemed they may have a different opinion of the matter.

"In Saint Clara's stead I welcome you into our fold and I know you will serve us as diligently as you served her. Together we will rebuild our great Order once again until all non-humans tremble before us! We may have been bloodied, but we are far from defeated!" Prince Damien ended his speech with a flourish before sitting down again. Princess Sang Rouge spoke next. "We all have a lot of work to do and not much time to do it. I'm sure the good officers here have briefed you on the upcoming mission and how important it is. And I'm sure they intend to take you on it as well." It was more of an order than an observation. Lady Amelia spoke next. "We know you can do it. But you must be weary from your journey here. Please rest for today and prepare yourselves for tomorrow's trials." "Rest? They're here, why not put them to work immediately?" Prince Damien replied. "Oh, do let them rest," Princess Auria answered back. "I can't imagine how much they've been through to get here and their mission tomorrow is of the utmost importance." Prince Damien sighed. "Yes, very well. Rest then," he told them as he leaned back in his chair. "But first, is there anything you wish to report? News of elsewhere perhaps?" He asked.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai followed Cross to where the Gene Children were. They definitely seemed to live well compared to the others here. As the other saluted, including Texas which caused Mirai to quickly glance at him, she bowed slightly before standing up straight. As Prince Damien spoke, Mirai listened quietly, taking note of the personalities of all the Gene Children that spoke. Great. They were picked by Saint Clara so it was assumed that all of them were most likely very strong and not to be messed with. She blinked at Damien asked if they had any news they wanted to report. She recalled where she as "Mary" was supposed to be before this. She saluted "My partner, Roland, and I were busy searching for information on the Blackwings before and during the events that happened at the headquarters. With the intel we did collect, I have found out that Noira Blackwing possesses Death's Lines of Sanzu and will most likely being using that power to come after us... or something else..." she explained. Obviously she was lying about the Blackwings coming after the Machinists. That was probably the last thing on Noira's mind at the moment. After she spoke, she thought about Atlas and decided to keep going "There... are also rumors of an awakened kishin. One that is around the same power level as Asura. The Blackwings will most likely be going after it first before us." Mirai figured this may be a good idea to tell them about Atlas. It may not only help her gain some credit for informing them about this but maybe it was a good thing that the Machinists would team up with the DWMA this early. Atlas was the main priority here since if he continued existing, the world would cease to exist in the future. She lowered her hand and relaxed her stance slightly "T-That is all I have to report, Sir," Mirai stuttered. She was mentally proud of her performance as Mary: Shy and nervous yet takes her job seriously and is rather passionate when it comes to it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

Following behind Captain Cross, Despair and the others would be met with a rather fancy looking building, one that seemed more permanent than the tents and such. As they entered the place, it was painfully clear from the get go, that this place belonged to someone of higher rank and class. From the carpet to the lighting, everything was showy and gaudy, whoever these gene children were, they must be important. Once the group reached the wooden doors and entered the room, Despair's eyes darted towards the one thing in the room that was of importance to him. A throne. It resembled the one Saint Clara had, albeit a little smaller, but nevertheless, it was a throne, which meant that whoever these people were, they were at least respected and treated like royalty, almost like Saint Clara herself. As they stood before the group of children, Despair watched how Laurell, Cross and even little Texas saluted, but he would not. It seemed like these children were of higher rank and authority, than even himself. Which made the demon quite pleased. Then, the man sitting on the throne would speak, from just his words, Despair could tell that the man was prideful and arrogant, something the two would have in common. As Captain Cross began to introduce themselves yet again, Despair payed close attention to the ones before him, as she stated his name and position, however, unlike the others, who seemed to have reacted negatively to his position, these gene children seemed elated, which baffled the demon. Despair, along with everyone else, listened on as Damien explained what the Gene Children were and their importance. What really caught his attention was the bit about the crown and the duties of the Royal Guard being passed down to them. If that was the case, then that meant that Despair would have to answer to them and obey their commands, as if Saint Clara herself was there. As he ended his grandiose speech, Despair eyed Damien, as he had singled that man out as the "leader" of the gene children. Taking one knee, Despair bowed before Damien and the others, lowering his head, "It is my honor to be welcomed by you all. As a member of the Royal Guard, I will do my best to serve you. My sword and life, which belongs to Saint Clara, is now yours as well." Of course, this was just another act Despair would put on, but if his assumptions were correct, the Gene Children were the highest authority there, so he had to play the part of the loyal soldier. Upon hearing Mirai's reports, Despair would smile, as it seemed like little Mirai was playing her part nicely as well.

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Luckily for lily, she didn't have to speak about what she learned before she came here, mainly because her description was that he was a pleasure thing, which still pissed her off but it saved her the trouble of even talking in front of people about details, she personally was not the best in key points in memory especially after her little event which messed with her head a bit. but she was more focused about the children, so far they the main one seemed to be a brat already, trying to keep the title prince in his name and in a way taking charge. but it didn't bother her too much she didn't care as long as he continued doing what he was doing she'd have no arguments, seeing the other s salute she did a salute as well just to not get glared at or discriminated again for something.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie made a salute, more like pretty much anyone else did at that time given how important these people appeared to be.
While still hurt by her previous encounter with Kevin, she refrained from saying anything else and merely bowed.
Waiting for the rest to report something or let them be on their way.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas barely managed to bite back a grin as he heard Mirai. She was directing them towards Atlas and The Blackwings! Perfect! Her words clearly had an effect. The air seemed to become heavier as Prince Damien frowned. "Hm. That's all we need..." he muttered. "Well, this is certainly something we'll have to look into. Perhaps it should be our next objective." While they were mulling over this, the little girl known as Lady Alessandra stepped forward. "Um...is that....a real Kitsune?" Lady Celine gave Alessandra a soft smile. "Is is," she replied. "Can I...pet it?" "No honey, you don't know where it's been." "Oh...s-sorry." Lady Alessandra stepped back again, looking disappointed. Prince Damien sighed as he changed back to the main topic. "Well, we'll look into this information once we solidify our power here. Thank you for sharing this with us, as is your duty." He crossed his legs and waved his hand dismissively. "Now begone. Get your rest and whatnot. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." He paused and looked at Despair a smile appearing on his face. "Though Guardsman, I would very much like to have a word with you later." Captain Cross and Lieutenant Laurell both turned away and began leaving without a word as soon as the "Prince" dismissed them, motioning for the group to follow them. "Oh, Miss Cross? You do remember my offer? You can be one of us up here if you join me. I imagine you speaking beautiful French." Prince Damien spoke up. Captain Cross looked halfway back at the Prince, crossing her arms with a scowl. "Sweetie, I'll be your pretty little French Princess the day that Saint Clara marries Lord Death." With that she spun on her heel and quickly walked out. Texas was eager to get out of there too; something about the Gene Children bothered him.

The two Officers led the group back through the gaudy corridors and out into the refugee camp once again. "Captain -" "Don't." Lt. Laurell fell silent as they moved around and in between the tents. Evening was already falling and the sky was a darkening blue carpet above them, the first stars already appearing. The sun was still leaving streaks of orange and yellow on the horizon, but even that was slowly fading. Captain Cross and Lieutenant Laurell both stopped in front of a large building. It also looked to be semi-permanent, hastily constructed out of tile and concrete, completely sealed except for the door. Waiting for them was the rest of the Command Staff.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Heyo!" Lt. Kiea called, waving to them with a big grin. Captain Cross turned back to look at the DWMA team. "We've been over the briefing and you've met the Gene Children and gotten their blessing, so the only thing remaining is getting some rest for the operation tomorrow." She looked towards the concrete and tile building in front of them. "These are the showers. There's not a lot of water so we have to go in as a group." Texas blinked in surprise. "Wait..what!?" "NOT you," Captain Cross replied quickly. "The men have the outside bath in the pond nearby." "The...pond?" "Don't worry, we've installed a generator that heats it up so it's warm. And it's clean. Mostly." April May gave Texas a wry grin. "Sorry hun, you boys have to take one for the team." Texas sighed and shrugged as he looked over at Despair. "Guess there's nothing for it..." he said. Captain Otoya stepped forward, a mischievous grin on his face. "Say, that's a Pleasure Kitsune, right? Since it's here why don't we have it join the guys?" He offered, reaching out for Lily's arm. Lt. Laurell reached out quickly and pulled Lily behind her. "No! You leave that poor thing alone!" She replied angrily. "Absolutely not," confirmed Captain Cross, a frown on her face. It seemed that sympathy for gender won out over sympathy for species at least in this instance. "That is a public bath and we're professionals. You boys ain't gonna play "Pass the Kitsune" in the pool, period," Captain Cross continued, her accent becoming slightly more prominent when she was annoyed. "You're all pervs!" Lt. Kiea added with a glare. "What! Hey!" "Don't lump us in with him!" "I wouldn't do something like that!" "Oh, come on now!" All the other males replied at once. "Okay, okay. Let's all calm down now," Captain Starla interrupted. "Why don't you boys go to the pond and let the ladies take care of lady things?"  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff