Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Trip to Atlantis [Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

Pro Slap

VibrantGoddess

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just before he was about to seal the deal Zoey came between the two. Perturbed, Blake looked back to Illo after stating his preferred slumber. Aaahn? And why's that? Before he could go off on Illo Zoey began to praise the meister for his hard work. Like any young adult, praise went to his head faster that THC on any given day. Well, you know, it wasn't much. Buddy system you say? Well then I guess I"ll stay here with lovely... Words were cut short when the name "Fleur" went were "Aurora" needed to go. One thought went through Blake's head by tghat point: To hell with the buddy system and to hell with tyranny. Fleur, of all people! I already don't trust her, and now you want me to babysit! Look here lady... Pointing to Fleur hysterically. ...How on earth am I supposed to get along with someone as underdeveloped as her. She's a prepubescent monster! Does she even sleep, do I have to sleep with her!?!? Why not put Illo with Fleur and I can stay here and watch Aurora... I mean watch over those crates you love so much. Why, is it cause I steered the ship? Was it the on-deck radio announcement? I'm sorry okay, please, just not the midget. It'll give me nightmares, how do you fight with nightmares keeping you from sleeping. She doesn't even look past nine, she's short as hell! Wheather or not Fleur took this as an assault on her form, Blake truly was serious. His words filled with the struggles and feelings only a man would understand. By this point he'd be at Zoey's feet, groveling immensely before looking back at Fleur. A stink-eye so fierce you could smell it over the salty air around the ship. This is all your fault. If only you had more appeal, then I wouldn't mind. Just why? It's not healthy for a guy like me hanging out with little girls. I oughta be with women more, I don't know, mature. By this point he would have gained the the unified hate of all three females present by his tone.

[ Condition: ???]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable/Calm]|[ Energy Output: ???]|[ Souls Collected: ???]|[ Equipment: C.O.R.E. (Grimoire) Yeoui (Demon Tool) ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Corvo Bianco

XV_Xarso_XV

Pro Slap

VibrantGoddess

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

Fleur was used to having multiple people upset with her at once since her personality so often evoked that response, so she wasn't phased by Zoey's anger. She wore a look of disdainful offense as she responded. "One, I get off on whoever or wherever the Hell I want, that's where. Two, your ship is fine it just has another entrance between the bottom deck and the one above it. Three, I don't remember "jeopardizing" your crew unless you're referring to your crazy daughter in which case it's her fault since she's the one who got zap-happy as soon as I came down here." She was momentarily cut off by Blake's come on to Zoey's daughter. She gave a smirk as she saw the girl start charging up her electricity though fortunately for Blake, Zoey quickly intervened and deescalated the situation.

Fleur had some choice words and pointed questions in response to Zoey's last statements about it not being any of their business and having a buddy system, but what Blake did next pushed them all from her mind. Her eyes widened in shock as she heard Blake's flurry of insults hurdled towards her all at once. Fleur slowly started to heat up and by the time Blake was finished with his rant she looked like she was ready to explode. And she did. "EXCUSE ME!?" She yelled at the top of her lungs, her wings flaring out to her sides. "I wouldn't let you sleep with me even if my only other choice was a rabid, horn-dog sewer rat with a sex-flag the size of a baseball bat!! And you're d*mn right I'll give you nightmares! By the time I'm done with you, you'll be underdeveloped back into the pond your algae-eating ancestors crawled out of!" Her crystals shone brightly as they flipped horizontal, pointing at Blake as her eyes gleamed a bright red. "I'll gut you like a fish and leave you on some tropical island for the natives to finish you off and play the drums on your empty skull!!" She looked like she was ready to make good on her threat.

And in the end, all will kneel before me

Abilities:  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm

XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

VibrantGoddess

User Image
Illo

With every word Illo was wilting now in this place of cold air and hot temperaments. He was wondering if what he might have seen before leaving was a Mara, but he knew he should pine for a resolution so quickly; for it was the monks in the monastery who'd taught him not to dwell on things that are unattainable. The same monks who challenged the monk to die while not believing in Death and told him to hold infinity in his mind, mind you!

To Zoey's request he simply nodded, the motion itself exaggerated by his hood. While all the fighting was starting he made his way away from the group. As he passed Zoey he said,

"If the kishin attacks again, I'll put her down... Just like the rest." This whole situation, the fighting for supremacy on the ship, Illo saw in the same way a ranch hand would see a cow starting to act up a few weeks before slaughter; checking in with the boss on opinions.

Back to bed it was--wait... Illo was never sleeping. This, coupled with the intensity and length of the mental portion of his training, made a neat dotting of fatigue around the soul of the monk. Illo had trained for days on end before, physically, and it seemed ok. Sure, he was tired, but not spiritually tired. Without his safety net in the form of a thousand or two other monks' astral projections of generally feel-good auras Illo was like a swimmer who thought he was ready for the Olympics just because he was pro with a lifejacket and set of fins on.

The real question was going to be whether or not a few hours were going to be enough; a hundred percent looming over him with a weight equal to his eyelids was sure to produce at least one dream of inadequacy; this, of course, allowing for the remembrance or "happening" of dreams. Just as he was in a state of deeper brain activity earlier through consciousness, Illo may experience the subconscious equivalent now as he drifted off, at least in thought, through the hull walls out into the swells to a dreamland where only the cool things in life existed. It had nothing to do with enlightenment for the moment. Illo's body, back on Robert Plant's Ship of Fools, hit the pillow hard. Out like a faulty Christmas light.

(Can we speed this up? Like, strict three day policy? If you don't post on the morning of the fourth day you're skipped kinda thing? I'm sure I speak for most if not all of us when I say I'm tired of waiting for posts.)

Phoenix Mode: Off

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:34 pm
Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

Pro Slap

VibrantGoddess

User Image

While Illo had barely any choice words before he departed, Fleur did. It was probably her initial shriek that set off warnings in Blake's mind. However he never felt like the type to listen to his gut, he was always more of a "wing it" kind of guy. Hearing Fleur's colorful vocabulary any gave him more reson to act up. Raising from Zoey's feet the Meister materialized a baseball-bat before aiming it toward the kishin. Now you actually look a bit appealing. Still no help in the curves department though. But it's unfortunate, I have the sex-flag ready, but only a horn-dog of a sly fox. So, ready to go for it or what? He too was ready for a brawl, taking swing after swing forward before resting it over his shoulder. So, just curious but do I regress before or after the gutting?

ooc: Sorry short post

[ Condition: ???]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable/Calm]|[ Energy Output: ???]|[ Souls Collected: ???]|[ Equipment: C.O.R.E. (Grimoire) Yeoui (Demon Tool) ]

Yeoui: A silver rod which complies with Blake's will. If he wants it to grow or extend he may simply say so, as it has the ability to grow to massive proportions. If he "expands" it then five posts will keep it unusable (unless someone is willing to use a large mystic Iron pillar). When he beats an opponent with it, the rod itself is used to mark spells on targets. He created it with the corpse of his old partner, using a rod to seal part of the his soul as well as to sync his self resonance as well as feast on souls. Subsequently this gives him a longer lifespan as his rod must be destroyed before he can be killed for good. With a small bit of enchanting Blake can disguise the rod in a variety of forms his former partner once had which include either a pipe rod or baseball bat. Neither of the fore mentioned forms may enlarge beside the base rod.

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

VibrantGoddess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:21 pm
XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

User Image

((I have to agree with Corvo some of you guys have been taking really long to post. I feel very liminted because I want to move the story along but I will see that no post or responses have been made. I want everyone to have a chance to rp with their character and to respond to quotes but this is just hindering others and being unfair to the active members. Like Corvo suggested I'm going to speed things up with a two day post limit. If you don't post on the morning of the third day the story will move on without you. I hate to do this but you have to be mindful that other rpers may be waiting for you.))

After an eventful night Zoey and the rest of the ship's crew got some much needed rest. Approximately four hours later the sun crept from the horizon with its trademark smile. Zoey growled as the rays of sunlight awoke her from her slumber. Today was the day that history was made. Within a few minutes the ship would have reached its destination of Atlantis. Wasting little time, Zoey left her cabin and headed to the ships controls. It was still early but Zoey didn't care. Taking hold of the microphone he broadcasted a message over the ships speakers.

"All hands on deck. All hands on deck. I want everyone to get their asses up here now!" She shouted into the intercom system.

Zoey's cheerful greeting played itself over the intercom several times until all of the crew was accounted for on the upper Deck. While most of the crew fought with the crust in their eye, Zoey was wide awake and ready to move forward. The Dwma student's should have noticed that Aurora was not in attendance, which meant she must have been in the freezer. Zoey took a deep breath before addressing the crew.

"Good morning I trust you all enjoyed your night and of course our new buddy system. In moments we will arrive at Atlantis. It is said that Atlantis was the home of the Poseidon himself. There is no telling what we will find but I have acquired the keys to gain us entry to Atlantis. There is just one small problem and that's the gate guardian. If my research is correct the gates of Atlantis is protected by a Sea Serpent. If you never payed attention in your history classes, sea serpents were feared creatures that mad dragons look like puppy dogs. Luckily for us sea serpents are extinct but if the rumors are true and there is one laying dormant at the gates of Atlantis then we will be in trouble. The blue Cruise is not meant for battle. She's a speedy vessel but not a strong one. If we are greeted by any unwelcomed guest I want you Dwma students to handle the problem and I want you mercenaries to focus on keeping the crew same."

Zoey reached into her cleavage and retrieved a pink sea shell whistle.

"To gain entrance into Atlantis we must use a few magic tools. But the good news I have already acquired these tools and have them in all one piece. No thanks to a certain ungrateful child. This item in my hand is known as, Poseidon's Call. By blowing into this item it is said Atlantis will appear before mortal eyes. I have long awaited this day. This is the moment of truth everyone. Prepare yourselves."

Taking a moment to gather her nerves, Zoey placed the whistle into her mouth and blew as hard as she could. Oddly enough there was no sound from the magic tool. The mercenaries drew their weapons expecting something but nothing happened. Before Zoey could blow the whistle another time the surface of the water began to bubble. The ship rocked back and forth helplessly. Something was coming and it was big.

User Image

"Look over there!" Humphrey shouted .

In the distance something began emerging from the sea. A loud gong like sound bellowed causing the crew of the ship to shield their ears. From the sea a gigantic creature emerged. The monster was a mixture of metal and organic part, however its entire body was made up of water. The massive creature had no eyes but it focused on the Blue Cruise. Another loud bellow escaped the creature and it was clear that it was angry. The monster slowly made it's way to the ship.

The crew ran about franticly, while others stared at the beast completely paralyzed by fear. Instead of fearing the beast, Zoey immediately manned the controls.

" What are you guys standing there for? Go kill the dam thing." Zoey said in an aggressive tone.

A strong look of disgust was present on Zoey's face. The crew had been plagued with fear but Zoey was filled with anger. She glared at the creature, while grinding her teeth.

"That's no sea serpent, that's an abomination." She mumbled under her breath.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 am

XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

VibrantGoddess

User Image
Illo

(Thanks! Let's make it a good one! C: )

The night was good to Illo. A deeper sleep than he'd ever known waited for him under his pillow, coiled, and took him on contact with its paralysing strike. For him it was harder to wake up, for once; himself being the early bird he was at the monastery. He looked at his hands juggling the morning sun and felt nothing akin to power boiling beneath his skin.

He was troubled by this initially, but when he heard the voice of Zoey summoning him to the deck it was given a new level of severity. He floated, figuratively, up the stairs to the main deck, somewhere close to the steering wheel no doubt, to get his instructions confirmed; as they were already implied by the briefing of the job and the tone of the intercom call. There was nothing remarkable about him here either, and he simply nodded at the captain.

Oddly enough Illo hadn't had a buddy to look after and nobody to look after him. That didn't matter so much, though, because he'd proven himself--it must have been--that he was at least somewhat trustworthy. He gave a nod to Humphrey, who seemed to be one of the few to worry about Illo.

Fluer and Blake showed up a little later than Illo for the briefing, suggesting to the dirty minded they might have had a fun night, but Illo knew better (did he??). The monk gave a casual nod to them as well, but as it was it seemed somewhat less welcoming than what he'd offered the captain and her help; was it still about the Bardo incident? That seemed a little ridiculous, especially when considering the monk never told a soul what he'd been doing through his supposed nap. The sun burned away that feeling, and Illo was able to face this day in earnest. He went to whisper in Zoey's ear,

"This may not be what you want to hear, but I don't know that I can use my power just yet..." He took his place to wait for Zoey to blow her curious whistle and again between that and its effect. When he saw it he was genuinely startled by its awesome presence.

"... This may not end well." He stared, but was snapping back to reality (and ohp there went gravity) but Zoey again. He shook his head of any trepidation and started his chant, just to try. He couldn't really tell if it was working or not; normally being able to feel an incredible wave of power swelling up inside his soul with ever syllable. A moment of this waiting went by as Illo muttered to himself, and the beast kept drawing closer. He hadn't seen anything like this outside Bardo!

Finally, as it would be upon them, a huge surge of energy burst forth from Illo. It was unlike anything he'd experienced before. It was so powerful! yet completely under his control; could you bottle lightning without turning it into a common lightbulb? Illo would argue in this moment you could. It took him so much by surprise that he had to double-take at his hands. He'd jumped straight to ten percent. It felt much stronger than five percent control, perhaps more than twice as strong, and as natural as, say one percent. flexing and curling his fingers, the monk gave a self-satisfied smirk.

"... Perhaps I spoke too soon," he said as he began levitating, testing out the flight controls, if you will. A few inches first, then a concussive shook to surge right up to the leviathan's head. He wasn't sure if this would be like fighting one of the giant beasts of Bardo, but he was going to treat it as such until proven otherwise. A punch would be thrown at the glass, if there was any, near the snout of the serpent.

Phoenix Mode: On 10%

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:36 pm
Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

Pro Slap

VibrantGoddess

User Image

Coming above-deck was probably the easiest thing Blake had to do this whole trip. When he emerged, the young man looked exhausted to say the least. Whether or not he got sleep was beyond his control. He stuck with Fleur like glue the few hours he had to play "buddy", and insulting her may not have been as smart as he previously thought. Regardless, the two would have kept one another wide eyed the whole time. Yet somehow Blake found himself waking to witch that cursed him with a sleepless nightmare. Rising to the occasion, he found the Kishin herself also sleeping off to the side. She looked somewhat calm when she wasn't trying to turn people into corpses. Grabbing his rod Blake proceeded to wash himself before heading up-top, lifting the small monster with one end as he left. Fleur hung off the raised end of the rod as Blake moved about the ship. He gave Illo a short glare for not having to deal with anything as he slept. Hey! Where's Aurora, dosen't she need protection or something? Only grumbles could be heard as Zoey gave another briefing, which brought back all the anger from four hour prior. Everything else fell into the back of his mind as she continued, eyes falling on her hand once she reached for something in her bust. His interest peaked once Zoey referred to the use of tools. It could might well be a magic tool, but Blake didn't have it in him to ask. Almost right after she blew Poseidon's Call, a monstrosity emerged from the depths.

Looking over to Zoey he'd fling Fleur's unconscious body toward her. Make sure you dodge once she gets up, she's a real pain in the a** when she's awake. She's your buddy now. He'd say before releasing a surge of wavelength as his rod retracted back toward his soul. Soon a florescent colored string would stretch out, pulling Illo back before his blow could land. Not this time, I'll test the water first! Moving at blinding speeds Blake formed five glowing orbs on heach hand before swinging them across each other. A large web would form before ensnaging the best in a makeshift net. Soon the ends would form tallons at their ends, anchoring into the creature body.

[ Condition: ???]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable/Calm]|[ Energy Output: 7%]|[ Souls Collected: ???]|[ Equipment: C.O.R.E. (Grimoire) Yeoui (Demon Tool) ]

Yeoui: A silver rod which complies with Blake's will. If he wants it to grow or extend he may simply say so, as it has the ability to grow to massive proportions. If he "expands" it then five posts will keep it unusable (unless someone is willing to use a large mystic Iron pillar). When he beats an opponent with it, the rod itself is used to mark spells on targets. He created it with the corpse of his old partner, using a rod to seal part of the his soul as well as to sync his self resonance as well as feast on souls. Subsequently this gives him a longer lifespan as his rod must be destroyed before he can be killed for good. With a small bit of enchanting Blake can disguise the rod in a variety of forms his former partner once had which include either a pipe rod or baseball bat. Neither of the fore mentioned forms may enlarge beside the base rod.

Yaggdytha [52] (The Incandescent One): When invoked, the Blake begins manifesting as a great amorphous, incandescent balls of cyan living energy. Using his wavelength Blake can form webs of giant talons of light from said energy. While the web may be used to restrain opponent's wavelength and large objects, the talons are geared toward piercing through an opponent's wavelength, physically rooting itself within the soul. Adding to the level of restraint this spell achieves.

Shundō: Assault Hunt: This skill utilizes the user's powerful leg strength while simultaneously increasing the users speed by concentrating energy around the soles of one's feet to the rest of their legs. Although it doesn't increase the user's strength, at high speeds, the attacks can still be strong enough to break metal bare handed. With enough consecration one can even kick off of the air itself. Blake's technique when utilized reaches up to mach speeds.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Corvo Bianco

XV_Xarso_XV

VibrantGoddess

[[Where you guys waiting on me? I thought we were all doing one post before we got to Atlantis? sweatdrop ]]

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

Fleur was having a falling dream again. She had those sometimes. She was falling from the top of her mansion to the ground below. But instead of the beautiful garden that her parents had kept, the ground was covered in flames. She could hear angry yelling below and see movement amongst the flickering shadows. She was dreaming of that day. Somehow her dreams always came back to that...

Fleur's eyes snapped open. Wait, she really WAS flying! And it seemed to be straight towards Zoey. She didn't have any more time to assess the situation. She was moments away from being buried in Zoey's chest. "Waaah!?" She spun to the side just in time, flying past Zoey and reorienting in the air. She landed on her feet, sliding across the deck almost to the edge of the boat before she stopped herself. She turned back to face the group as she shook the sleep out of her eyes. "What in the WORLD is going on!?? Why am I up here!?" She finally noticed the giant water worm that loomed over them. "And WHAT is THAT!??" It looked like something from the nightmares of a Pipedream addict. Blake and Illo were already engaging the beast and it was clearly something that would present a problem to them. Well, time to send it back to Hell where it belonged. Fleur quickly shook off her surprise and her crystals began to glow. "Ugh, no matter. It's in the way and that's enough reason to kill it." Her crystals began to emit a high-pitched humming as they glowed brighter, much like the sound a jet plane's engine would make before takeoff. Wind whipped around her as she charged up before she suddenly launched upwards in an explosion of force, knocking over several of the crew-members as she did so. She soared up into the air and towards the water beast that was currently blocking their way. She kept her focus on the opponent as she shot forward at incredible speeds, leaving streaks of color behind her from the crystals powering her momentum. Suddenly a few of her crystals flipped forwards and towards the water monster. "How about evaporating for us!?" She yelled with a grin as several of the crystals launched off her wings and towards the monster like missiles leaving the wings of a fighter jet. She was aiming to pepper the creature with rocket blasts in hopes of finding a weakpoint somewhere along its body.

Abilities:

Self Elevation
- With her crystals pointed downwards, Fleur can charge up the energy within them to lift her quickly upwards like multiple jet engines. The crystals will glow and the invisible force from their lift will cause the same effect as a helicopter has when it's about to take off: waves of wind and resonance force will push away from her, slowing down on-coming opponents and often forcing people to look away. Fleur can hover with this ability or quickly shoot upwards, pulling off quick and dynamic acrobatics in the air much like a fighter plane. She can also travel great distances in a quick amount of time. While active, the power coming from the crystals gives off the high-pitched wining of a jet engine about to take off though it is not nearly as loud.

Crystal Barrage
- Fleur can shift her crystals horizontally and fire them directly off her wings towards her opponent. As soon as they leave her wings they regrow, allowing Fleur to fire literal barrages of missiles towards her opponent. These missiles cause an explosion of madness on contact. (This attack is stronger in her 2nd form and final form)  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

VibrantGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 pm
XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

User Image

User Image

User Image

Zoey was still upset that anyone would confuse the giant water creature for a Sea Serpent. Bottling her anger, Zoey focused on the task at hand. She pushed the engines of the ship to their maximum levels. The top priority was to avoid direct contact with the creature. It didn't help that the creature's current was pulling the ship towards it. If the ship took a direct hit from an attack there was no way anyone aboard would survive. As the Blue cruise headed the opposite direction from the beast the DWMA students sprung into action.

Illo was the first to make his move. The monk showed a fire within him that Zoey had not seen previously. However before Illo could strike the beast, Blake stepped in to take his place. Blake launched his energy based attack against the beast in hopes of ensnaring it but he failed. The web of energy simply passed through the beast liquid body. The creature roared before releasing several streams of high pressure water towards Blake's direction. The shots were not precise but they were strong.

After her narrow collision with Zoey Fleur was up next to try her hand against the creature. Making full use of his wings Fleur soared up into the clouds and fired a barrage of crystal shots. The crystals exploded on impact but had little effect on the creature. The portions of the creatures body that evaporated were instantly replaced with more sea water. Instead of firing streams of water at Fleur the creature summoned a geyser below her. The water raced skyward towards Fleur taking the form of a giant talon. If the Kishin was unlucky enough to be caught by the attack, she would have been dragged deep below the surface afterwards.

"Wait did Blake just throw the Kishin girl?" Humphrey questioned.

With the distractions temporarily out of the way the creature began perusing the Blue Cruise.

"s**t that thing is heading straight for us." Zoey shouted.

Zoey knew that as long as the beast remained, she wouldn't be unable to blow her whistle to enter Atlantis. The creature had to be destroyed but the question was how. While the beast remained in the ocean it was able to regenerate. There had to be some sort of weakness but what could it be. So far the creature's water based body proved to be it's biggest strength but could it have also been it's weakness?

"Humphrey take the controls." Zoey demanded.

While Humphrey manned the ship, Zoey stood at the head of the ship and watched the monster's movements carefully. Zoey was determined to discover some sort of weakness that the group could exploit..

"Illo I want you three to attack the creature together. Attacking it one by one isn't going to do anything. "

Suddenly the creature stopped chasing the ship. The beast roared and began drawing massive amounts of energy towards its core.

"Oh crap. Humphrey! Move the ship forty-five degrees now! It's going to fire. Illo, Blake, Fleur stop that thing now! If we get hit we will die!" Zoey shouted at the stop of her lungs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 pm
XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

VibrantGoddess
It's been three days. *wags finger* XP

User Image
Illo

Apparently there was some discrepancy with tactics in general, but especially as it pertained to order in attack. Not speaking for the rest of the group, Illo was more attuned to fighting more, if you will, finite battles; wherein his martial arts was a reverse metaphor for this thing's size in relation to strength. It went without saying, though, that Illo had at least some theory on fighting the type of beasts seen here. This was one of those rare times, as the leviathan approached firing capacity with Death knows what kind of energy it used, when the monk used his voice; needless to say taking some Buddhist approach toward speech in that only the most important utterances should get through that filter of stoicism now flapping through breezes like an excited flame.

"I'll hold off the attack. I'll leave the rest to you. Please, don't hesitate to punish it!" He was practically pleading at this point, and with a flex of his wrist his power increased again. He wasn't sure just how much he could push it, but he did know that even this increase failed to produce that teetering feeling of weighty power he felt whenever he boosted up in the past; even to levels he had "control" of.

"Here I go!" Illo Had his fist balled up in a way that screamed "Hakuta Punch!" As it was his most deadly punch and would deliver significant damage to pretty much anything; and indeed this was a rare sight, for he'd sworn off the technique in battle with humans and most demons for the same reason. At about the same time the creature was getting ready to fire Illo would teleport somewhere very close to the back of the thing's neck. He knew better than to teleport directly to it for reasons of momentum; this punch being meant to cause a massive bust and so needing a large acceleration before impact. The idea was to knock the head off its course, or maybe produce a chain reaction with the energy blast stored up in the anterior, or at the very least provide the leviathan with a wily target while the others moved in to attack. When a tectonic blow Illo proved in one blow what those who waited for him to speak wanted to know: the holy man was tough.

Phoenix Mode: On 15%

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:42 am
Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

Pro Slap

VibrantGoddess

User Image

Watching his webs go through the watery beast was somewhat expected. However a setback like that wouldn't stop Blake. Tugging sharply, the talons at the ends of his webs latched against the metallic parts covering the beast. Using the momentum of the creature he'd do his best to avoid the pressured shots of water, with one slightly skimming his side. s**t... Using a tighter grip, Blake conducted his soul menace through the webs. Hopefully shocking it into submission.

[ Condition: ???]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable/Calm]|[ Energy Output: 7%]|[ Souls Collected: ???]|[ Equipment: C.O.R.E. (Grimoire) Yeoui (Demon Tool) ]

Shundō: Assault Hunt: This skill utilizes the user's powerful leg strength while simultaneously increasing the users speed by concentrating energy around the soles of one's feet to the rest of their legs. Although it doesn't increase the user's strength, at high speeds, the attacks can still be strong enough to break metal bare handed. With enough consecration one can even kick off of the air itself. Blake's technique when utilized reaches up to mach speeds.

Yaggdytha [52] (The Incandescent One): When invoked, the Blake begins manifesting as a great amorphous, incandescent balls of cyan living energy. Using his wavelength Blake can form webs of giant talons of light from said energy. While the web may be used to restrain opponent's wavelength and large objects, the talons are geared toward piercing through an opponent's wavelength, physically rooting itself within the soul. Adding to the level of restraint this spell achieves.

Soul Force - Thunder: Blake is greatly skilled at bending his wavelength, so much so that it takes the form of actual lightning and is shown using it both offensively, defensively, and supplementary. He can use it to further increase his physical capabilities, granting him extraordinary control of both speed and agility. In addition to being able to channel lightning through weapons, he can discharge large amounts of it from his body. A supercharged brain can keep Blake highly alert and focused. When fighting seriously Blake has began known to pick up & read static wavelengths, literally feeling a living being's impulse bounce before they move.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Corvo Bianco

XV_Xarso_XV

VibrantGoddess

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

Fleur glared at the beast as her rockets seemed to have no effect. No one else's attack seemed to affect it either. They clearly weren't hitting it in the right place. She was distracted by this thought and didn't realize the creature was retaliating against her until the watery talons wrapped around her and pulled her straight down into the water. She let out a brief cry of surprise before the water enclosed her completely. Once she realized what had happened her surprise gave way to annoyance. The stupid thing had pulled her straight out of the sky! It was trying to pull her deeper into the ocean, but that wasn't about to happen. She detonated all of her crystals at once right where she was. The resulting explosion dispersed the talon and within several seconds her crystals had regrown. Definitely needs to die she thought angrily as her crystals began to power up again. As soon as they were ready she rocketed upwards and out of the water, breaking the surface just in time to hear Zoey shout orders at them. She turned to look back at her. "We already ARE hitting it all over. How much more "together" do you want?" She asked in an annoyed tone. With that she turned back to the water worm as Illo and Blake launched their second attacks. She quickly followed suit, moving closer while firing brightly colored beams from her crystals at the same time. This time she aimed as the creature's head. Specifically around the area where it was charging up its attack. Maybe she could score a hit directly on its "eye" and cause some damage?

Abilities:

Self Elevation
- With her crystals pointed downwards, Fleur can charge up the energy within them to lift her quickly upwards like multiple jet engines. The crystals will glow and the invisible force from their lift will cause the same effect as a helicopter has when it's about to take off: waves of wind and resonance force will push away from her, slowing down on-coming opponents and often forcing people to look away. Fleur can hover with this ability or quickly shoot upwards, pulling off quick and dynamic acrobatics in the air much like a fighter plane. She can also travel great distances in a quick amount of time. While active, the power coming from the crystals gives off the high-pitched wining of a jet engine about to take off though it is not nearly as loud.

Crystal Barrage
- Fleur can shift her crystals horizontally and fire them directly off her wings towards her opponent. As soon as they leave her wings they regrow, allowing Fleur to fire literal barrages of missiles towards her opponent. These missiles cause an explosion of madness on contact. (This attack is stronger in her 2nd form and final form)  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

VibrantGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:31 am
XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

Corvo Bianco

User Image

User Image

User Image

Things were beginning to look grim for the passengers aboard the blue cruise. The mighty leviathan was nearly done preparing it's attack but the DWMA students were determined to defeat the creature. At first glance it would have appeared that Blake's last attack was a flop. Following up after his first attack Blake released a burst of soul menace. The mighty leviathan growled but continued to charge it's final attack. It wasn't that that Blake's as was weak but the creatures sheer size tipped the odds in its favor. However at least Blake managed to hinder the creature's powerful attack. Resisting the constant shock best it could the beast locked onto the Blue Cruise.

The surface of the water began to glow, afterwards Fleur emerged from the ocean depths. Resilient as ever the Kishin soared high into the air to confront the Leviathan. Like a Gatling gun, Fleur fired a torrent of her crystal barrage technique. This time she aimed for the beast's face. The soaring crystals bombarded leviathan but it was't enough. the creature howled in pain but just like Blake, the creatures sheer size was tipping the scales in its favor. However the few stay crystals that managed to hit the creature's crown seemed to cause it the most pain.

With none of the attacks proving to be effective the leviathan was ready to fire. The skies darkened and a blue light shined brightly near the creatures face. Zoey glared at the creature intensely. She knew that was no outrunning the leviathan. After all it was the protector of Atlantis it wasn't meant to be an easy foe to defeat. Humphrey desperately tried to pilot the ship but it was to late. The leviathan howled once more before firing.

Just as the Leviathan fired off it's attack the monk Illo struck. The monk delivered a massive blow to the back of the Leviathan's head. Having struck the crown, since it was the only solid part on the creature, the Leviathan jerked its head causing it's beam attack to miss wildly. The impact from Illo was powerful enough to cause a portion of the beast aquatic body to break apart. Even though the beam missed it was powerful enough to split the tides of the ocean.

The Blue Cruise rocked wildly and almost sank from the Leviathan's attack but at least it wasn't a direct hit. The mercenaries and crew members began cheering after there near brush with death but things were far from being over. The Leviathan howled in pain and retreated below the surface.

"HEY! You have to attack the golden parts on it's body! The golden parts are it's only weakness it will only regenerate if keep aiming for it's body!" Humphrey yelled over the ships intercom hoping that the DWMA students would listen.

Zoey appeared startled and stared at the surface. She looked at it intensily as if she was able to gaze at the ocean's depths. Her eyes widened and a sudden scream escaped her. "There coming!"

The water bubble fiercely and the Leviathan once again surfaced behind the Blue Cruise but this time it brought friends. Three additional Leviathan emerged from the ocean this time. The beast looked identical to one another, except for the giant crack in the crown thanks to Illo. The four Leviathan roared in harmony and all four began charging up for the beam attack that was previously fired. This time there would be no missing because each individual Leviathan towered over their selected target. One aimed for the Blue Cruise, one for Illo, one for Blake, and one for the little princess herself.

Once again the skies blackened as the four Leviathan's prepared there attacks. Zoey growled and began unbuttoning her blouse. She glared at the creature baring her fangs.

"You menacing creature. I refuse to allow some guard dog to deny me of my dream. I have long awaited this day and no one will stop me from entering Atlantis!" Zoey screamed.

Casually strolling to the upper deck Aurora appeared. She walked as if the skies were bright and full of sunshine and rainbows. She placed a calming hand upon Zoey's sholder.

User Image

"Allow me to handle this mommy." She said in a soothing voice.

Aurora stepped forward until she stood at the nose of the ship. she gazed at the four beast with an emotionless gaze. She closed her eyes and placed her palms over her chest. Aurora hummed three notes like an opera singer preparing for a performance. The four Leviathans shifted their attention to Aurora in perfect sync. As if magic was at work the darkened skies opened and heavy rains set in. Aurora raised her hands moved them slowly with the beat of the rain drops all why humming an infectious tune. Oddly enough the Leviathans canceled their attacks and followed Aurora's movements as if caught in a trance. It was truly a sight to behold.

The Leviathans were completely helpless at this point. Aurora deep blue eyes changed to a golden color and the sound of restless thunder circled over head. Even now there was no emotions upon Aurora's face.

In the distance upon a small bed of rocks a woman with whit hair watched Aurora's display. The crew of the Blue Cruise was too taken up with the beast to see the woman. One of the Dwma members might have seen the woman but even then she was to far away to make out anykey features, except for the fact that she had white hair.

"Dam they've made it this far already. Even the guardians were unable to stop them. Curse that persistent woman." the white haired women mentioned.

Strong surges of electricity crackled overhead. Aurora stopped singing and raised a single hand above her head.

"Royal Decree: Imperial Lightning" Aurora whispered.

When aurora dropped her hand giant bolts of lightning crashed down from the heavens. The bolts were huge and even mimicked the size of the Leviathans. The raw power of electricity engulfed the creatures and completely vaporized the majority. Three out of the four screamed out in pain and was destroyed. However the original Leviathan was able to avoid the full force of the attack. Aurora's eyes turned blue again and she stumbled to her knees. Zoey ran to her side to help her daughter.

"Aurora you fool I told you not too -"

"I'm sorry mommy I missed one."

Releaved that her daughter was ok Zoey simply hugged Aurora.

Snapping back to his senses Humphrey grabbed the mic and yelled into the intercom. "Hey you DWMA guys! Hurry and kill that thing before it heads under to regenerate. Attack it's crown!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 pm

XV_Xarso_XV

Sabrewolf123

VibrantGoddess

User Image
Illo

Needless to say Illo was pleased with his performance. This was good. He looked to be able to decently protect those around him instead of just being a sort of timed nuke who happened to know some savate. This Illo, now floating above the leviathan, was feeling more confident in how much power he could use and what he could do with it; and it really goes without saying that confidence, as suggested by his posture to be in these categories, was all the difference for a fighter.

The monk was ready to do what must've been done when he was faced with another blast's charging threat. He readied his qi and focused it tightly into his vitals. Did he intend to take the beam head-on??

No matter the case, that too passed, and Illo found himself teleporting away from most of the action. The first couple thunderbolts told him all he needed to know about the dangers of staying there. Without time to be seen, too far ahead of sound to be heard; in a place, then it must have been, of his own creation, Illo invented his place whether it be here or on the other side of the universe. There was no reach for the ubiquity of true movement. The mystic man knows this, and from nothing Illo appeared instantaneously in front of Zoey and Humphrey.

"... Understood. You may want to get under something heavy, though." Illo was a man of few words, in accordance with his code, but this never worked against him as far as getting his point across. He heard Zoey's request, and things were about to get ugly; it could be felt in the air as Illo began gathering his qi. To error on caution's side was best, though, of course, so it went without saying, literally, that telepathy would be used to coordinate an attack.

"Can you all hear me? I'm going to draw its fire away from the ship. Be ready to give it your all as soon as it turns it head! GO!" Illo went to work doing just that. He teleported a few hundred meteres in front of the leviathan's nose and made a blind charge straight in. If worst came to worst Illo would take the hit to ensure his team got a free hit. But before we talk hypotheses, let's go on. Next Illo would slam a sharp right and fly off into the wild gray with all the speed he could muster, which was a lot. He'd already established himself as a threat to the beast, so hopefully it would take the bait and aim at him. The other's would have their opening soon.

... Psyche! After the right Illo would teleport somewhere to the left of the beast's head to fire off a strong telekinetic attack. It would be less powerful than the hakuta punch, but there was no way Illo was letting this chance escape. Especially if this thing had the wherewithal to regenerate.

Phoenix Mode: Off

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Corvo Bianco

XV_Xarso_XV

VibrantGoddess

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

Fleur gave a thoroughly annoyed expression as she saw that none of their attacks seemed to do much to the beast. She watched as the creature released its beam of energy towards the blue cruise. Well, so much for that. Fleur's adventure to Atlantis had ended barely after it began. She didn't know how to access the place and the only ones who did had just been annihi-. Her thought was cut off as Illo sucker-punched the beast off course and its beam barely missed the ship. Fleur breathed a sigh of relief. Her eyebrow twitched as she heard Humphrey yell over the intercom what Illo had just made apparent. She quickly looked back at the water as Zoey screamed about the beast coming back. Or rather, more than one of them. Fleur grit her teeth as she counted four of them. "Well that's just great!" Fleur yelled angrily. As if one wasn't enough of a pain. Now they were doing a quadruple beam attack. They all picked separate targets but of course Fleur focused on the one that was focused on her. She banked hard and came around towards the one that was aiming at her. She wasn't about to get shot out of the sky but some cookie-cutter worm. She was concentrating so hard on her opponent that she didn't hear Aurora's singing until it began pouring rain.

"Eh?" Fleur was sure the sky had been clear just a moment ago. That was when she looked back at the Blue Cruise and heard Aurora's singing. She was moving her arms in time with the rain and her song which helped Fleur to quickly make the connection. "She's causing this? ...why?" The answer quickly became apparent when the creatures turned their attention towards her and Aurora whispered something causing a cascade of lightening to tear down from the sky and evaporate all of the original worm's reinforcements. Fleur reversed her crystals, sliding to a stop in mid-air before returning them to their vertical position so she could hover in place. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide. The same strange girl on the boat who had tried to zap Fleur had just called down the hammer of God or something on three giant beasts for a one-hit kill each with the fourth one clearly being injured. Up until that moment she had thought that the display in the cargo hold of the ship had been the extent of the girl's powers. A strange feeling began forming in the pit of Fleur's stomach. It wasn't fear; she was still confident that even against that level of power Fleur could come out on top, though it would require her switching to her most powerful form. But it was a sense of worry. She had badly underestimated the girl back in the cargo hold. It wasn't so much that the girl was more powerful than Fleur thought, it was more that Fleur didn't know how strong the girl actually was. This may not even be the extent of her strength. Fleur hadn't been able to get a reading on Aurora at all despite the fact that she was somehow capable of harnessing this kind of power. It was one thing to know that an opponent was much stronger than you. That way you would know what you were in for or if you needed to run. It was another thing entirely to not have any idea. It was worse. Fleur grit her teeth as she watched the vapor from the worms vanish into the air. Her thoughts were quickly pulled back to reality by what she deemed another idiotic comment from Humphrey. She looked back down at the boat with a grimace. "Will you SHUT UP Captain Obvious!?" She yelled angrily as she fired a rocket down at him. Fortunately she had intentionally put hardly any power into this rocket. The detonation would be enough to knock a regular human off their feet and getting hit by the shards would feel like getting hit by a handful of pebbles. Painfully annoying but not dangerous. Fleur was venting her frustration more than anything else.

Fleur turned back to the beast and began firing a barrage of rockets at the golden crown on the beast's head. She didn't let up, firing off her crystals as soon as she regrew them until almost 50 of them were screaming towards the beast. "Let's see how you like that!" She yelled with a smirk.

Abilities:

Self Elevation

Crystal Barrage
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff