Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

In the hours that Charlotte had slept, Vincent had never once left the room. Instead he would bide time by reading various books he had found around the room. By the time night fell, the man would be seen leaning gently back in his chair, reading a novel. For a solider like him, staying awake for a few hours, was nothing compared to the days he had with no sleep or food. Such is the life of a solider in war. As soon as Charlotte began to stir, Vincent closed the book and watched her. It seemed as though she was finally waking up. "Good morning, or rather, night, Miss Charlotte. I trust you had a nice sleep?" he asked.
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte rubbed her eyes slightly as she sat up, leaning on one of her arms as Vincent spoke "Morning..." she said tiredly. She nodded as Vincent asked if she slept well. Eventually, Charlotte was mostly awake and glanced outside to see that it was still dark out. She looked over at Vincent "How long was I asleep for?" she asked curiously.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm
        User Image

Leaning back in the chair, Vincent opened up the book and continued reading from where he left off, answering Charlotte's question in the process. "You were asleep for about 9 hours, give or take." he stated, turning the page in the book. "Truth be told, I was a little concerned. So much so, that I disrobed you and fondled your breast, just to see that you were still alive. I must say, I was relieved to see that you were still alive." Needless to say, this was yet another one of Vincent's little teasing moments. Should Charlotte look down, she would see that she was still a dressed, in fact the only difference was that she had been tucked into bed. Vincent must have tucked her in while she was sleeping.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte's face turned bright red and she frowned at Vincent "Those jokes aren't nice," she stated. She was silent for a moment as she noted that he was reading some of the books she had with her in the room. "You didn't have to stay the whole time you know...?" she asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm
        User Image

Vincent would laugh a little before closing the book once more, this he would place it back on the shelf where he got it from. "I said I would watch over you. Even if I didn't have to stay here, I wanted to and if there is something I want to do, I will do it." Vincent stated. "Besides......I have nowhere else to be. You're the only person in this town that I know and spoke with."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:38 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte watched Vincent quietly as he spoke before nodding "Alright..." she stated, not arguing with him at all. "Thank you then... for staying... and for helping me earlier..." she said with a small smile.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 pm
        User Image

Closing his eyes, Vincent sat back in the chair and laid his head against the wall. "Don't thank me. What I did, I did out of selfishness, besides, I should be the one thanking you." Vincent said, before yawning. "You know, I really wouldn't mind staying here, with you.....for awhile." he then muttered. "Maybe, someday, I can make you forget all about your past and focus on the future instead. Yes, someday, I'm going to make you happy that you've been given a second chance to live." Vincent opened up one eye and looked over at Charlotte, "I'll make sure that, you'll never be alone again. If you ever seem crippled by despair or fear, I'll become your light, your hope." Vincent then smiled. "I liked the sound of that....Hope."

OOC: Gonna call it a night, Spirit.

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:31 am
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte listened to Vincent quietly as he spoke before glancing downwards towards the bed. "I... wouldn't mind that..." she admitted quietly. Whether she meant him staying with her a while longer, him wanting to be her hope, or both was unknown. Her speaking about her past before falling asleep felt like a dream to her since she was basically out of it. Part of her figured since he was so open with her, she should be open with him. She also found it difficult to keep that info from him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:49 pm
        User Image

As Charlotte spoke, Vincent was actually slowly falling asleep. He had been through two grueling battles, back to back, with little to no time to fully rest and after all that had happened today, it was a miracle that he remained conscious for this long. "Sounds like a plan to me then." With yet another yawn, Vincent would finally doze off, steal leaning in the back of the chair. It looked uncomfortable.

OOC: Gonna call it a night, Spirit.

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte stared at Vincent for a few moments as he seemed to drift off. She wouldn't blame him. He went through a ton today. She watched him for a bit longer before slowly getting up and wrapping her arms around Vincent and somehow managing to get him into the bed. She winced slightly as her head went fuzzy for a moment, obviously still warn out from earlier as well. Charlotte ended up moving to the other side of the bed, her gaze moving to Vincent for a few moments. She leaned down and kissed him on the head before laying down the rest of the way and closing her eyes again, eventually drifting to sleep once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 pm
        User Image

An hour or two after he fell asleep, Vincent would begin to stir. A few seconds after that, he opened his eyes. The first thing Vincent saw was the sleeping face of Charlotte. Sitting up, he then realized that he had been laying in the same bed as her. Of course this was a surprise to him as he went to sleep in the chair and was now in the bed with Charlotte. Though what was even more shocking was that she somehow put him in the bed. Just how strong was Charlotte? Sighing, Vincent didn't know whether to leave the bed or not. Shrugging, Vincent decided that Charlotte must have at least felt comfortable enough with him, to allow him to sleep there, so he might as well rest up. Laying back down, Vincent would turn the other way so that his back would be to Charlotte. "I must compose myself." he muttered as he had started thinking strange thoughts. Thankfully, he would fall asleep before acting on those thoughts. Through out the rest of the night, Vincent wouldn't wake again, but he would somehow move around so that his arms would be embracing Charlotte, pulling her close to him.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:18 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte never stirred once throughout the night though once Vincent embraced her, she would lean in against him while she slept. Morning finally came and sunlight began slowly filling the room through the one small window. Despite that, Charlotte seemed to continue sleeping. By now the flush on her face was completely gone, meaning she had regained some of her energy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:25 pm
        User Image

The moment the sunlight came shining through, Vincent woke up. What greeted him was yet another sight of Charlotte. This time he was hugging her tightly and she was pretty close to him. The first thing that came to his mind was how beautiful she was. Even as she slept, Charlotte gave off such a calming and warm aura. Never had he felt something like that. It didn't want to leave her, he wanted to remain by her side. For the next few seconds, Vincent would just lay there, staring at her, not knowing if he should move and disturb her or just continue laying there.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:30 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued sleeping for about ten more minutes before her nose twitched slightly. She moved slightly in Vincent's arms and eventually opened her eyes. She blinked a few times as her eyes eventually went to Vincent's. "Good morning..." she said tiredly, not seeming to process that she was in his arms.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:38 pm
        User Image

"Uh, good morning. Vincent responded, not sure if Charlotte understood the situation the two of them were in. "Uh, if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind if I let you go?" he asked, as he motioned for Charlotte to look down at her waist, so that she could say that his arms had been wrapped around her..

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas