Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EGL Goddess

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:06 pm
icemaidenyukina
EGL Goddess
you look great!!! i wish i could make something like that!

Me? Thank you, you can always save money to buy outfits as well ( some of the outfits in the Gothic and Lolita stores in Japan are so beautiful but cost quiet abit).

I've bought a few dresses, customized some other clothes to be more lolita, but i wish i could just make my own clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:32 pm
hmm.... I guess it won't kill me to post these sweatdrop It's meh..

namida_no_chi

EGL Goddess

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:00 pm
very very cute and pretty!
where did you get the dress?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:20 am
EGL Goddess

Thankies ^-^ I mean I know I'm not cute, but the dress is okay I guess xd . I made it 3nodding ... it's the first EGL dress I ever made @_@  

namida_no_chi

icemaidenyukina

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:46 pm
namida_no_chi
EGL Goddess

Thankies ^-^ I mean I know I'm not cute, but the dress is okay I guess xd . I made it 3nodding ... it's the first EGL dress I ever made @_@

Wow, that's really good for the first EGL dress you ever made.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:48 pm
icemaidenyukina
namida_no_chi
EGL Goddess

Wow, that's really good for the first EGL dress you ever made.

redface thank you 3nodding  

namida_no_chi

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:29 pm
namida_no_chi
EGL Goddess

wow... that looks awesome! i saw a dress just like that on cosmates and thought you bought it. i wish i was that good at sewing. im limited to skirts and tank tops.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:24 am
seriously, that is really good work!!! it looks like brand name dresses and you look really cute in it. i really wish i could make something that nice.  

EGL Goddess

namida_no_chi

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:57 pm
blacklipstick815
namida_no_chi
EGL Goddess

wow... that looks awesome! i saw a dress just like that on cosmates and thought you bought it. i wish i was that good at sewing. im limited to skirts and tank tops.

Yeah, I did my dress after one I saw here, and then at http://www.bodyline.co.jp and I'm pretty positive cosmates has the same dress. You'll get better at sewing 3nodding honestly I'd only sewn like 2 clothing articles (a skirt, and a shirt, which they both ended up falling apart XD) before that dress, so I relly don't know how that one hasn't fallen apart too blaugh

EGL Goddess
seriously, that is really good work!!! it looks like brand name dresses and you look really cute in it. i really wish i could make something that nice.

@_o I know I don't look cute, but thanks for trying ot make me feel better about how dumb I look. People out there are better than I am... thanks for the complements ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:47 pm
you did a great job on the dress...

I've been working on a few things here at my place... but they'll stay away for just a while longer...  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

namida_no_chi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:27 pm
maeanalda
you did a great job on the dress...

I've been working on a few things here at my place... but they'll stay away for just a while longer...

thankies... I liked the dresses and outfits you have posted pictures of yourself in here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:18 am
namida_no_chi
maeanalda
you did a great job on the dress...I've been working on a few things here at my place... but they'll stay away for just a while longer...

thankies... I liked the dresses and outfits you have posted pictures of yourself in here 3nodding

Thanks very much, I have about three... maybe 4? more dresses I need to get pictures in, one vintage one, and 4 different loli one's all things I've picked up here in america, plus I want to get good pics of my 4 crinolins... 2 square dancing petticoats, and 2 crinolins...
and with a little luck I'll have a new dress and crinolin done in the next several days. (I've been strangly lazy about my sewing on my days off of work, i think it has to do with my brothers bring home for summer vacation and all.) xp  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

Xiuni Oontz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:59 pm
blacklipstick815
new pics!

User Image

User Image

Your hair is probally the most beautiful wonderful thing on the face of the earth, I'm going to print it out, and show it to my stylist of "what I want".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:57 pm
Okay so i'm not in this dress yet.... but i just purchased it!

User Image
User Image
This was the one I was auctually bidding on!
User Image
User Image
This is the one I found out was included!  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:21 pm
pretty in shackles
blacklipstick815
new pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/blacklipstick/ap20006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/blacklipstick/ap20002.jpg

Your hair is probally the most beautiful wonderful thing on the face of the earth, I'm going to print it out, and show it to my stylist of "what I want".

thanks. my hair is naturally straight and its such a pain to curl. that took me two hours to get it to curl.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff