Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:49 pm
i'm only speaking my truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:55 pm
Ed is hot and so is Mustang!!!  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:58 pm
What do you guys think of this Circle?
User Image
I used freehand from a book I own, tookme forever to draw sweatdrop

"The Azoth Circle"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:22 pm
wtf?  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:32 pm
((*looks like 5 to 8th century alchemy work, with herbs, and chants, and things that were very odd when looking in retrospect*))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:40 pm
once again no need for th elittle parathese aw screw spellnig right now to busy thinking....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:13 pm
DarkRybrin
((*looks like 5 to 8th century alchemy work, with herbs, and chants, and things that were very odd when looking in retrospect*))
Yeah I take Chemistry at School and I've got About 4 (huge)books about Alchemy. I also got alittle Alchemist setup in my Shed.Real Alchemy takes Forever but my first stab at Alchemy happened to be where you extract Salt from Seawater biggrin Basic but Great fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:14 pm
soo...alchemy is real? I'm confused now  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Just think of Alchemy as...Ancient Chemistry.Thats what the professor told me I chem. class. The ultimate goal was really to mix base metals into gold,but there was other stuff aswell...Like In one of my books there Are metal traces in some plants....Some even have Silver...But none have gold.I hope I dont die from it or anything but I would like to Use the extraction Process to take out the Poisonous properties of both Lead and Mercury.I'd be famous if I Suceeded, but also worried about the Side affects of messing with both Metals....Thats why I'm Still researching on the two metals sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:24 pm
the ******** there getting a headach from the post*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:17 am
*she understood it all after finishing reading, nodding slightly* the materials you are going to need might be hard to get, like many of the containment chemicals...I myself stick to home remedies, old medicinal alchemy...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:52 pm
DarkRybrin
*she understood it all after finishing reading, nodding slightly* the materials you are going to need might be hard to get, like many of the containment chemicals...I myself stick to home remedies, old medicinal alchemy...
eek heart wow...Your the first person to actually understand what my goal is heart and yes...its hard to get my hands on Mercury without major papers to sign.Sereral papers about safety this and that and that I can't Use the Metal for other things except for Research........Plus a vile of Mercury is about $1,200 Without a patent(thermometer Mercury is the deluted stuff,so its useless crying )So once I get accepted I can start.As of right now I'm extracting Metals from Plants..Which is interesting cause although there only traces of metal in them,but just having Copper,silver or any metal In a plant is interesting.I love you....*jaw drops from saying that*  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:30 am
*she smiled, having started looking up prices and such just to sate her curiosity* yes, I do believe I understand...my mother's a chemist...she she loves it when she gets her hands on silver nitrate, potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, or the modified versions of the stuff...because they are so much more explosive then they should be...she and her lab friends went to empty lots and had little experiments...like how far they could send a car flying...it's not my kind of work though...I don't like destroying like she does..but the amount of paperwork for such materials, like your mercury, is simply massive...*thought about the problem* I don't think you could get your hands on any since people caught on, but old british and german thermometers had the non-deluted things...although I think they have all been collected or destroyed because of that reason and a few chains of incidents..

*she applauded him, understanding the process to be rather lengthy and painstaking*...if you want increased concentration of metals...try canadian thistle for plants to use, or at least up here they are pretty concentrated...but I would certainly agree with you...if I had the expertise I might have wanted to try something of the such...*she tilted her head, a little confused* you must be very happy right now...have you been eating sugar lately?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:33 am
...*sits blankly in front of computer screen getting a headach* Not going to try and figure out.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:00 am
*she waved with a smile to Fire, who looked rather empty for once* I could try to explain something if you like?...and I am sorry if I caused you a headache...maybe some tea would help?  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff