Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image
-"Well I guess taking a break won't hurt anybody, right?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Heheh... don't let your guard down so easily Queen, remember my words. I'll work really hard for it"
She would snuggle the kitsune for a bit, accepting the challenge before releasing her from her arms, after all she did knew Queen wasn't fond of being held for much time. Sitting back on her chair she would lay back and enjoy her sun bath while watching over Queen. Who stated that fun and relaxing were the same thing.
"oh you can't be serious. They may provide enjoyment but certainly can't be the same thing... I can have a lot of fun without the need of relax or sleep... and I'm pretty sure you do as well."
Misty chuckled waiting to see what would Queen say against her argument as she knew how much she loved to have the last word.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

"Ah! Marvelous!"
Stated Akio in excitement regarding Hope's fortune during her anniversary date resolve.
"How he liked it?"
He smiled deviously, but in a good way while leaning closer.
"You stole his heart away didn't you? Oh Mirai! I knew you were a Genius the moment I saw you!"
Said the Half blood, putting her down yet one of his arms was still across her shoulders, holding her close as he stared at the horizon, striking heavens with his index while a wave would break dramatically behind them for no reason. Of course it was far enough for them not to get splashed over by it.
"With your cooking skills and my charisma, Boyfriend san will stand no chance and would have to agree to your demands!"
He would hold both of her shoulders with each hand as he stood in front of her with excitement and anticipation.
"So? Tell me about it? did he seal the deal?"
Of course, knowing Akio, most of his words could be misinterpreted by other people, but hopefully Mirai knew him enough at the very least to understand his good intentions. For him sealing the deal mean that Texas expressed his gratitude and acceptance towards the gift. Most likely in the small detail, did he smiled? Did he said thank you? and most importantly, did he demonstrated he loved her.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"No mater how warm his smile may be... I'm the only person I can trust"-
╔═══════════════════════╗
Keira Russeau ☽☾ Zoey Eternia
╚═══════════════════════╝

Zoey was severe with Kain, most likely unfairly, it was all because of her ignorance, all because of her traumas. While this didn't justify her actions Kain so far, had demonstrated to be willing to try and earn her trust.
While she didn't showed it. While it was so easy for her to show her rejection and anger towards that man. One would be so wrong to say she didn't noticed it.
Kain would offer her, to learn the truth here and now, or wait.
"Whatever.... whether you think you were helping me or yourself depends on how you interpret it, doesn't it Mors?"
Zoey replied, harsh, cold as ever. But given how much time they've spent so far, it should be clear to Kain this was her way of saying she would wait. Otherwise she would had demanded the answer right away... like she always did the first days their newly found brother sister relationship was found. Kain was making progress... a really slow one but progress none the less.
"...Right now I only hope you keep to your promise."
Said the pink haired sibling, said promise being Kain would help her pick a souvenir for Despair. Which strangely enough seemed to be the reason Zoey wouldn't run away like she usually did.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:35 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

"Ahhh. Well I still think you're pretty cool," Carmen told Lily with a smile. "And your mom sounds like she has a worthy goal for you guys." She looked over at Emma as she mentioned victory cries. "Well where I come from, they yell "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" She yelled with a grin. "So maybe we should try that?" She offered jokingly.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"I don't play by the rules. I can be an announcer and a player!" Emma said with a proud expression. Her ears twitched and she looked at Carmen as she suddenly yelled 'Goal!' Emma jumped up then and caught the ball Lily tossed. "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!" She yelled back before giggling and tossing it to Shira.

Shira muffled a giggle as Emma and Carmen seemed to be having a good time. She jumped up and caught the ball before tossing it to Carmen.

Mirai was a bit stunned by all the questions Akio was asking her, a sudden shade of red appearing on her face as he spoke of Texas "sealing the deal". It took her a moment to remember that this was Akio and he was most likely implying something else entirely. "He seemed pretty happy, smiling and such, so I am assuming he liked the anniversary night a lot..." she managed to say, her blush deepening as Akio began talking about stealing Texas's heart and her cooking skills and what not. "So yes, he really enjoyed everything. I made dinner and finished that when he got home. We had a nice time over dinner. Then we watched a couple movies and I gave him the signed ro-... novel that I got him. He made dessert and got me a gift or two as well," she explained, doing her best to sum up everything. Mirai paused for a moment before stepping back slightly. Between Akio being super close to Mirai and talking as well as Mirai blushing... this probably came across wrong.

Noira closed her eyes then as she enjoyed laying in her chair. "I see. Well whoever you end up with, you have my support. I may be a bit easier to convince than your wolf," Noira said before stretching her arms.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:12 am
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would rub the back of her neck when carmen complimented her being cool "thanks" she stated as she wasnt really ued to being seen as cool for what she was, it was a first but to her she still had her doubts that it was just flattery or something. "more so the plan of the elder of the tree...she kinda jut goes with it..." she shrugged. though at this point she would cover her ear when Carmen yelled goal, then followed by Emma, it hurt her ears they were right next to her an the yelling hit her ears hard. Emma seemed fine, it could have to do with the fact she was a hybrid that they were more sensitive or the fact that emma was older and could manage with the loud sound.

Chilia looked at her "oh thats nice...glad to know you got my back...for a guy" she smirked before finishing off her drink, "i think i'm gonna get another drink...want another?" he would ask Noira as she would sit up and get up on her feet stretching her arms up.

Queen shrugged "Try all you want...but dont get upset if you cant beat the senses of a fox" she said smirking. her eyes went to the side till hidden by her sunglasses as she looked to misty "I am serious, everyone has a different type of...fun, my fun is simply relaxing because its something i never have time for and thus it entertains me" she explained.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zoey's response was cold, as was common with her nowadays. For now, Kain was satisfied with the sort of relationship the two of them had at the moment. Though he could feel that the barrier between them was slowly shrinking. Hearing her mention the promise, Kain sighed. "Yeah, yeah." he stated. "Have you decided on the kind of souvenir you wish to get?" he asked.

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Queen kept daring Misty to try out, pretty sure she would not be able to beat her senses.
"Well you'll see, and when I do you'll have to buy me something really nice."
The brunette replied with a short nod of determination. Smiling defiantly as she accepted this personal challenge of hers.
On the other hand, Queen explained how much she enjoyed relaxing which, once she put it that way, it was sort of understandable, given Misty had many more chances to experience relaxation, it was obvious that she wouldn't appreciate it as much as someone with such an agitated agenda such as Queen.
"Well, you know you can always crash by my place whenever you feel like chilling out."
The weapon said, smiling with a short wink at the kitsune as to show up she could count on her to get her outside of her agitated agenda.
"Who knows? I might kidnap you one of these days hahaha"
Of course she meant kidnapping her from her usual agenda. After all she loved to look after her friends.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio's smile only seemed to grow wider as Mirai continued her feedback on the anniversary night with Texas which earned her the privilege to be kidnapped once again by the Kitsune's arms. Squeezing her tightly. Praising Hope as he showed just how proud he was of her.
"Excellent!"
Akio exclaimed, while still holding onto poor Mirai.
"Just remember, no visiting 'secret rooms' until the 10th aniversary or so... I don't want you to scare Boyfriend san with your handcuffs and whips yet."
Teased the kitsune, who'm seemed to have learned more about Human literature and develop some tolerance to doubtful studies of color shades.
"You should study your funny lines, I heard they are of great aid for the purpose of developing deeper bonds with significant others, I, the great Akio, had found this to be very true, after all I'm really funny."

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Zoey puffed up her cheeks in response to Kain's question.
"You know him better than I do Mors, Obviously I would want to get one that he actually likes."
Zoey claimed loudly, while she still was mad at Kain, this time it was more of a childish tantrum than the unjustified hatred she usually casts on the death scythe. At the very least they would look more like siblings this rather than mortal enemies. At last a breathing room for Kain to walk by.
It appears that merely touching the subject of Despair made the interactions with the youngest Eternia all the more easier. Going as far as to actually make her act like a sibling rather than an ungrateful brat.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessica Jetter

As Carmen caught the ball that Shira threw her a new figure arrived. The newcomer had a neutral expression at first but when she saw Lily. "Hey Lily!" She called, a big smile breaking out over her face as she waved at the Kitsune. She'd clearly been a little deeper in the ocean earlier but had decided to come back to shore. "What's going on? Are these friends of yours?" Carmen paused, not throwing the ball to Lily now that she was being distracted. She looked over at the approaching girl. "Hi!" She replied with a bright smile. Though for some reason Jessica didn't respond or even acknowledge her, causing Carmen to blink in slight surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Sure enough, due to experience, Emma had a higher tolerance to loud sounds so she wasn't bothered by her own shouting or Carmen's. Emma's ears twitched as she heard a new voice and looked over at the girl that approached and seemed to recognize Lily. Emma stared at her for a moment... wasn't she at her wedding? Emma had to think, there were quite a few people there.... Well weddings could get a lot bigger, but for Emma the wedding turnout was quite a few people.

Shira looked over at the girl that arrived and knew who she was. Jessica Jetter. Shira didn't say anything yet and noted how she seemed to ignore Carmen. She wondered why exactly. Was their an issue between them?

Mirai was still low key trying to gain a bit of space from Akip though he was still holding on to her so that limited her movements. Her face turned beat red as Akio continued speaking "H-Handcuffs and... I am not even into that!" Mirai snapped, obviously flustered. "Quit assuming just because there is a best selling book about that, that everyone does that stuff, Akio," she told him. As Akio began speaking about telling jokes, Mirai managed to compose herself once again "Haaaa...." Mirai managed to say in a deadpan tone. "Jokes aren't my thing," she told him.

"That's a mean joke. I thought I have been a decent friend so far in our relationship," Noira said with a small smile as she kept her eyes closed. She opened one eye and looked at Chilia as she spoke of wanting to get another drink. Noira was about to pass but then she saw yet another person join Shira's group. Too many people... She thought before sitting up "Sure. Why not."

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

[Mystery Woman]
User Image

Lily would soon hear her name coming from further in the ocean, which made her confused a bit, no one from the party was out further, so he turned and saw it was JEssica "huh...what are you doing here jessica?" she asked as Jessica, thought she did take notice jessica was ignoring the others whom took notice to her, but not much would really need to be said, she did have a one track mind.

Chilia chuckled "a mean joke...would be me saying that even after all these years you don't trust me enough to let me make my own choices" she stated before looking at the new personw hom seemed to know the current people. "Alright...I'll be back...I'm going to a further one since well less odds to run into them" she stated as she went on and walked off aiming to get new drinks.

(For Noira[mainly but others can interact])
out of the water between the first bar and where noira was emerged a float of a shark which when it emerged it flew up high a if it moved quickly under water, and would land on the Sand. after it landed a figure would also emerge from the water boasting wolf ear and a tail she would stand up stretching her arms upward as she would stretch, she would begin to walk to the sand area and would grab the shark by its back fin and drag it to where her towel and umbrella were. she tossed it onto her towel. as she did she would reach into a ice chest and grab what looked like a entire roast where she had it by a bone that was through the entire meat. he would tak a bite straight out of it and begin to look around, even to glance at where noira was, tipping her head seeming to have some weird feeling she knew the person despite to her this entire place was new to her.

Queen kept her eyes closed "right right...something nice when my hearing dies off and I've become useless in my senses" she stated yawning. "i' know i can crash there but I don't intent to just change my schedule to go somewhere every so often, I prefer following a specific set of plan." she explained, besides i do like being alone most of the time. "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:31 am
User Image

Hearing Zoey, Kain let out a small chuckle, "Well, I guess you're right about that." he stated, before thinking over what type of gift Despair would enjoy. "Well, since it's Despair we're talking about, I'm not sure he'd want anything, except maybe a woman or two." Kain thought out loud. "He's not the type of person that really craves anything aside for those kinds of things."

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Keep telling yourself that Queen, I will surprise you, when you least expect it, you'll see."
Misty chuckled, leaning on her chair while observing the beach, and some of the many visitors which apparently were not in good terms with Queen, hopefully, it will all go smoothly. Hey, even mr. Death Scythe (mors) was there. Apparently hanging out with a pink haired girl... she seemed so familiar, just like Mr. Death Scythe there... but no matter how much she tried, there was nothing she could recall... even so, she could shake off that feeling.
"... hmm... well maybe they've been dating for quite a while..."
She thought out loud, observing the two siblings interact with one another.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

"But literature is used to express a culture's folklore.... plus you bought one of those novels to boyfriend sand...."

Akio gasped.
"Is he also into such practices? Humans are indeed a mystery. How do you guys hide it so well... you even look like normal people to me. Fascinating!"
Akio expressed in amazement, before breaking off a chuckle and nuzzle his cheek against Mirai's.
"Hah! I gotcha! I, the great Akio had trapped you into my joke."
the over affectionate kitsune grinned at his mischief.
"This is called Teasing, it is great to break the ice among comrades and friends. It could help you out with your joking skills"
Replied the total mess of a kitsune that Akio was. Even so, Hopes was too adorable and amusing for her own good. And Akio capitalized on it every chance he got.
Releasing her, from the hug, he would go for her shoulders instead, leaning face closer, not too much, but surely people not used to Akio or his culture could deem this distance to be fairly close. He stared right into her eyes and smiled.
"Hope, you make me really happy."
The kitsune replied, a brief pause been taken before he continued.
"You've shown me so far that you're really growing up as a person. Exceeding my expectations. This wide variety of emotions... stages that you go through within an instant, reflects just how much of a beautiful person you are."
He would lean even closer now as to emphasize his next words.
"Don't ever let anyone take that away from you."
His words were kind but they were far from a suggestion.
"This boyfriend san of yours seems to be able to wake this wonderful feelings in you. Therefore I am certain in my words when I say that I'm really proud of you Hopes"
The smile turned into his usual grin before he would mess with the girl's hair a little with the help of his hand before he finally released her from his grasp.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Zoey flustered as she heard Kain reply, obviously no the answer she was expecting. She even began stammering because of how frustrated she was.
"Y-you Idiot!"
The pink haired girl replied, obviously angry at Kain and jealous, but the reaction was far more different from the coldness she previously showed. As of now they actually looked like brother and sister having an argument.
"You could had just told me that before we got into the plane!"
But, of course that would had meant Zoey would've rejected Kain's invitation on the first place.
"H-how about food? Anything he fancies?"

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessica Jetter

Jessica smiled as she walked up to Lily, giving her a big hug. "I'm just spending some free time on the beach. I like to swim you know," she told her.. "Would you like to play with us?" Carmen asked, again in a friendly tone. Again she was met with a non-response, causing her expression to turn to a slight frown. Jessica looked away from Lily and at the others. "Are these all friends of yours?" She asked pleasantly.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"Shot down..." Emma muttered as she watched Jessica once again shoot down Carmen. She swayed slightly in the water as they waited for their game to continue. Just then she smelled something pretty tasty. Emma looked around and spotted someone with an entire roast. Her mouth began to water before she managed to pull herself away from the temptation of literally running over there and taking it from the girl. Emma gulped then and turned to look at the current conversation that was going on with the others.

Shira sighed quietly as Carmen was ignored again. She waited on Lily to see what she would say before choosing to speak. While waiting, her gaze shifted over to where Kain was. She noticed him speaking to a girl with pink hair. Had she seen her around before? Shira sighed again and shuffled her feet in the water, annoyed by her lack ability to remember names.

"I bought a completely different novel for him!... I don't think it had anything like that," Mirai said, losing the edge to her voice as she thought about it. She didn't really read Texas's novels. What the hell were some of them about? She was about to speak up again before closing her eyes shut as Akio nuzzled his cheek against hers and spoke up about teasing the whole time. Mirai let out a sigh, relaxing slightly as Akio let go of her.
A pout appeared on her face as Akio leaned his face closer to hers however, her expression softened as Akio spoke about her making him happy and seeing her growing as a person. "Uh... I wouldn't really call myself a beautiful person," Mirai said, backing up slightly and glancing to the side. "I mean, as far as growing goes, I still have a long way to go. Texas... and some of my other friends and such do encourage me to grow more though." A pout reappeared on her face once more as Akio ruffled her hair. "You are a very overly touchy person you know? I know you are a friend but if Texas ever sees you doing this, I am sure he won't be thrilled..."

Noira shrugged "I have my limits trust wise," she replied. As Chilia seemed insistent on going by herself, Noira sighed and leaned back in her chair, nodding before the wolf girl left. She closed her eyes once more... but not for long. There was a lot of splashing sounds suddenly... more than usual at a beach. Noira opened one eye and saw a chick walk out of the water with a shark in one arm. "What...?" Noira muttered, raising an eyebrow as she watched the girl walk over to her towel... with the shark... and then proceed to pull out a rather large chunk of meat. As the wolf girl looked over at her, Noira realized she was just staring at her like she had a large spider on her head... or to be more literal she looked at the girl the way pretty much anyone would look at someone who had just casually walked out of the water with a big a** shark. Noira looked away then and back at the water once more. There was something familiar about her... "If that was another Death City kid, so help me..." Noira was sure if she saw one more person from Death City, specifically the DWMA or DMA, she would book it far away from the beach. Maybe there was a private beach somewhere that she could threaten her way into?

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

[Mystery Woman]
User Image

Lily shrugged "Well, that i didn't know" she stated before jessica would ask her if they were her friends "Um...I guess they are...I'm still trying to...figure out how to make friends and all...and most of them just suddenly showed up and some are friends with the ones i know..." she stated rubbing her chin "did you wanna join us?" she asked, mainly because Carmen was asking and was getting no response.

Chilia was simply ouy getting drinks

(For Noira[mainly but others can interact])
the girl just kept eating her roast, rather quickly as her bites despite her mouth size would seem to be able to devour it quickly all the way to the bone that she held it on. she would actually manage to clean it to the point as if it never had meat on it ever. she would lick her lips and toss it up, and even open her mouth as to catch and eat the bone bare, but she would be stopped by well a giant wolf...chilia's white wolf, chilia had mostly control over it but it often did its own things at times when chilia wasn't in a situation which she had to focus keeping her at bay. the wolf caught the bone in its mouth growling at the girl, seeing this, she would just stare at the wolf which towered over. after a few seconds she would jump up and tackle the wolf managing to take it down to the sand on its back growling back at it as she was trying to get the bone back from the wolf. the both of them would keep fighting and start rolling around in the sand, they rolled everywhere, into the water, ad even closer to where noira was, if noira paid attention she would notice that the girl was actually appearing to equal the wolf's strength if not stronger than the wolf because as they got near where the duo chairs were that noira was at, the girl would pull the bone out from the wolf's mouth and glare at the wolf, only to blink in surprise when it just disappeared causing her to fall a foot to the sand, she looked around wondering where it was, not noticing she was near noira, shrugging she simply threw the bone in the air again and caught it with her mouth, chewing on it causing the bone to break as she ate it.

Queen sighed "I will keep telling myself that...no one has been able to sneak up on me...not even those whom can teleport..." she stated she didn't comment after misty mentioned something about dating, which she could tell it didn't concern her and thus no need to waste energy speaking about a topic she had no interest in.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:28 am
User Image

"Lets be real here. If I had told you that before getting on the plane, we both know that you wouldn't have come along." Kain stated as he pondered over Zoey's question. In all the time that he had known Despair, he honestly couldn't recall any specific food that he'd enjoy. "Honestly, just get him any old thing. Chances are he'd just accept any gift."

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]