Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Japan - Yotsubodai High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:22 am
Ryuichi only glanced up from the book long enough to see that the car was stopping. "I'm hoping she's doing alright. I'm trying to find the passage." It seemed cold, for him to just be thinking about finding the one part in the book that might explain what was going on rather than really reading what was going on with his sister. He walked in, keeping his head into the book so he could try to find the paragraph. It also gave him a bit more... in depth look at what was going on with his sister. This Jin guy... he seems to really care for her... I hope he doesn't hurt her...

Having taken a seat on the floor, he continued to scour the book. Before... "Aha! I found it! Listen to this: 'The Emperor of Kutou began to tell the Priestess of Seiryuu about the problems that had begun to plauge the entire world. Rain had not fallen for many years. The sun had refused to set. Fewer and fewer female babes were being born each year. No one had been able to come up with a solution, which is why he hoped the Priestess would be able to find a way to save not only Kutou, but the world.'" He looked a bit puzzled. Some of the things seemed unnatural. The sun never setting... that was physically impossible, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 am
Miaka frowned, putting her knife down and coming in from the kitchen. "What? It isn't physically possible, however the world of the book is created from magic, at least that's what I've thought all these years. But that it sounds like is the world is out of balance. Look at what's missing... Night, rain, baby girls? And what's in abundance, Day, sunshine and boys. It sounds to me the cosmic balance is off, but how did that happen?"  

RyldsGirl

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:53 am
"Miaka got smart in her old age," Yui said as she came around the corner, wiping her hands on a towel. "I think she's right, the Yang energy has taken over, and they yin energy deminished. So, what's happened to the yin energy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:41 am
Keisuke was driving through the streets toward his sister's house like a bat out of hell. He had stopped to get a cup of coffee on his way home, and when he arrived there had been a message on his machine. Naturally, his first reaction to Miaka was "My message is normal..." But then she'd continued... And now he was rushing to get to her house. Naturally, it had never occurred to him to actually try calling her back... But that was Keisuke for you.

He had no idea what could be so urgent, but he didn't want to take any chances that he could be missing a moment of something big. And he couldn't help but feel that whatever was going on was big.

He made it to Miaka's house sooner than he would have if he had been going at a safe speed, but that was the idea. Jumping out of his car, he ignored the briefcase full of papers that was still sitting in the passenger seat. This was no time for work, there was work to be done... Or something like that.

Without bothering to knock, Keisuke burst through the door. "What's wrong?" He demanded, looking from Miaka to Taka to Yui and then... His eyes fell on the book in Ryuichi's hands. "Is... That what I think it is?" He asked, feeling as if the house had collapsed around him... This couldn't be good if the Universe of the Four Gods was concerned. "Wait... Don't tell me..." He said, seeing the lost look on the boy's face. "Tatsuko?" He asked, suddenly feeling very stupid... He vaguely recalled mentioning the book in class... Dear gods, he hoped that wasn't what was going on.

Aiyana Chepi

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:21 pm
Taka looked to Keisuke, "Maybe the words of an older brother that had his sister sucked into the book will help. We all were in the book, we don't have too much experiance sitting out here, reading it."

He looked to Yui and Miaka, "Taiitsu-kun was the yang energy in the book world, at least I seem to remember that. So what could have happened to the old bat to make everything go this crazy? I mean, if something happened to the controller, could the Beast Gods even fix it?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:42 pm
Miaka was surprised when Keisuke came in, she shook her head. "It's about time big brother. Yes, five girls and a boy got sucked in."

She looked over to her husband and frowned, "Well if Taiitsu-kun is hurt or something, that could also say why nature is off in the book. She isn't there to control it anymore."

RyldsGirl

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:24 am
Yui perced her lips, "You know, when I was in Kutou, Nakago had me come to the Seiryuu shrine to show me a pair of glowing eyes he'd summoned. He told me that it was the Yin aspect of the world, the opposite of Taiitsu-kun. But then I was told later that Nakago worshipped Tenkou, that demon you two fought," she looked between Miaka and Taka. "I wonder if he really wasn't the Yin energy, and after he was destroyed, not just locked away, that threw the balance off? I thought at the time, Nakago had just been boasting, but the more I think about it, he was an evil manipulator, but not one to boast. It's just an idea, but we might want to check into it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:38 pm
((Jet is being a lazy bum, and wanted me to tell everyone that he is sorry it has taken him so long to post. He is currently working on a conversation between his character and Sonsko-chan's character, and it has taken a little longer to get all of it written out.))  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers