Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:12 pm
*She agreed wholeheartedly with Fire, since Hughes had been one of the best people and Envy should rot and decay until death, just for torture....she had tears in her eyes now*....I hate Envy for killing Hughes...it was wrong....just wrong....*she wished she had the knack for language skills that Fire had, but she did not*....*she nodded that, righting Riza on the list*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:20 pm
Wait I have language skills? I thought I had a knack for over using the swear words and...yeah just saying random things... oh well... And yes Envy is evil....*clings to hughes and cires* You can't die! The shows not the same! Besides, in the manga the funeral made me cry! I forgot just why... oh yes the 'it's raining' part. That was sad! Really sad!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:23 pm
*she nodded, smiling* I know two swear words and I am not allowed to use them...so you must have incredible language skills to go on for five minutes....*she also clung to Hughes now, not wanting to loose him, the dreaded episode coming up* nooo...don't go...nothing will ever be right again....*feared the raining part, having found pieces of it*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:28 pm
I wonder if they'll have it like that in the show?! *thinks about it for a moment and about Roy's reaction*....aw sad! I can give you the link to the website with the fma manga on it. It's in chapter 16 pages I believe 10-16. Also yes I went about half an hour of almost just swear words or like a swear word at least once in every sentence.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:38 pm
*simply did not think it was possible to be able to go on with so many creative words for so long* wow....*started bashing her head, since if it was like that on the show she would just go curl up and cry in the middle of the show*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:45 pm
I know! Roy looks weird with his hair combed back like that though... *combs Roy's hair back down* No, evil hair style. -.-;; sorry just being random right now. And yes it's very possible for me to swear that much. Considering I'm usally using... I forget which ones I use the most... though I came up with a new name for the zombies and bats.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:51 pm
*she barely even knew how to curse, so it was beyond her* oh well..I cannot imagine Roy with his hair slicked back, it reminds me of the traitor....but please don't kill yourself on the zombies and bats....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:03 pm
Well you can outrun zombies but the bats keep attacking you though they don't do anywhere near the damage of a zombie through thier attacks are quicker. But my thief can double attack which when it works can do over 200 damamge to a creature. Though zombies I believe have and HP of over 200 as for my litle thief has a hp of about 300...oh did I tell you some really nice mage or acolayte gave me a really good weapon for free! Plus we formed a party and I went up a few levels too! yeah I'm happy...since hopefully I'll become an Assassin soon. but I need a job level of like 45.. so far I'm at like job level 15...*sigh* oh well...  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:44 pm
I'm gonna Download it after I watch FMA...Need to get into MMORPGS...Besides I wanna be a Mage.....Zee Flame Zee Flame 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:51 pm
well first off when you join do not level the training ground until your levels are at least 10/10, second take the exam thing for you job. Also becoming a mage is rathe easy just make sure to pick up items fromt he monsters you kill. Also once you become a mage come to payon and head north to payon cave since that's where I always am, if you looks for a thief named:
l a d y~s h a d o w
that's me. Who knows maybe I'll be an Assassin by the time you join.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:26 pm
*listened to the game talk like going through a dream, imagining it to herself* I sounds nice...much fun....I don't know what I could ever be, but I don't think I am allowed to play such a game...my father does not like strange things on his computer...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:57 am
Rybrin could be a...Acolyte? I'm not sure, for some reason a person who uses magic then again if you wanted a hawk you would have to be a archer then level up to hunter. So archer possibly.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:02 am
*she smiled, thinking about all of the possibilities* wow...I don't really need a bird though...this is my only character here that has one...but maybe....*poked the cat* where did you get that cat.....it looks....neat....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:10 am
this months donation letter, the kitty plushie or robo dog. I'm more of a dog person but I prefer fuzzy dogs not metal ones. It's so cute I have the kitty rest on my head! *goes to put kitty back on head*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:31 am
*She grinned and seized up the little kitty plushie, loving the litting thing* it's adoreable....*stared at Fire and her cat* so cute...it's like nekoconneko.....*now had to go hunt herself out a cat and buy it*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff