Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
N. Korea missle testing, asking for war? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:09 pm
i know. know one posted in this for a while so...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:01 pm
What happens if it does? Besides, now that I think about it, China can't attack us. Look, go to Wal-Mart, everthing is from China. If China Attacks us, It will screw its self ecenomy wise. We're are its main buyer. I also heard today that N. Korea just pissed off China anyway. But still, we can't trust them just yet. IF they do turn against us, we'll still kick their asses anyway. We're to go, but I shouldn't get cocky.  

srgt. Sosuke Sagara

Marxs22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:20 am
What the other guy said and yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:07 pm
I'd say they have the right to. i mean come on, we've got a whole bunch more than many other countries. We shouldn't be hypocritical. but it does scare me that N Korea is building those weapons up.  

azn_pinoy_warrior

srgt. Sosuke Sagara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:15 pm
We don't have the right to them either. I really think nobody should! If we have one, then everbody else needs one. It is just to much pos=wer for us to handle, or at least I think that. But North Korea doesn't have to make it seem as a threat to us by creating and testing them. But we shouldn't as world police either. It is kinda hard to make a final decision.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:10 pm
well it's too late to disarm because many other countries have them too. it would be a sign of weakness from the worlds only super power.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:30 pm
srgt. Sosuke Sagara
We don't have the right to them either. I really think nobody should! If we have one, then everbody else needs one. It is just to much pos=wer for us to handle, or at least I think that. But North Korea doesn't have to make it seem as a threat to us by creating and testing them. But we shouldn't as world police either. It is kinda hard to make a final decision.

you must realize the facts here:
1) north korea is run by one gung-ho commie psycho
2) the US will never be run by such a person, because the US is a democracy which will never elect such a person
3) would you want nukes in the hands of some psycho--especially without nukes of your own? i think not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:41 am
Good point, but then now what do we do about that war craze idiot in North Korea?  

srgt. Sosuke Sagara

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:53 pm
srgt. Sosuke Sagara
Good point, but then now what do we do about that war craze idiot in North Korea?

we continue peace talks, and continue modifying our nuclear and conventional arsenal-both attack and defense-just in case things get uglier than they should.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:29 pm
If we only could contain the power of a nuke to were we want and need it, we could easily take them out at their first sign of them preparing to attack or launch a missile. We really don't have much we can do but continue to have peace talks, it seems so easy to take them out with an attack, but in reality, it's nearly imposible to do it becuase how well N. Korea is armed and prepared for a attack from the U.S.  

srgt. Sosuke Sagara

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:31 pm
we could, if necessary, do a long term bombing campaign. target power plants, farms (all 5), military facilities, government building, and other infrastructure  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:36 pm
Capt. Confusticus
target power plants, farms (all 5),
rofl That was funny for some reason sir.  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:37 pm
eek neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:40 pm
To me it was, sir.  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:30 pm
Capt. Confusticus
we could, if necessary, do a long term bombing campaign. target power plants, farms (all 5), military facilities, government building, and other infrastructure

however, that wont solve the whole problem. look ath the big picture:
1. you have nuclear silos, most likely 50 or more feet under solid concrete. if my calculations are correct, thats a hell of a lot of concrete for a f*cling bunker buster to penetrate.
2. there is such things as underground generators, most likely the same scenario as the silos.
3. "shock and awe" worked well for immediate problems. how are we going to beat them out afterwards?  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff