Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:53 am
RooYooWolf
Leon felt his eyes get heavy as he rested his head back against one of the stairs starting to fall asleep, something about the place always made him extremely tired and unable to want to do anything.

Fuji was actually in heavy breathing since he had to run to the health class, he almost missed it. He looked up seeing the nurse,"...She teachs?" He mummbled to himself fixing his long lavender hair. Looking around the room he wondered what in the world,'health' class could actually teach you that you can't just learn for yourself. He just hoped it wouldn't be a boring class, he prayed

As her students arrived she smiled rasing up from the desk and moving to the chalkboard. Welcome .... to health.... class.... Began to spell out on the board, her slender waist moving from side to side. The mini skirt was rose up and down again as she turned to face the class.

"Hello class... and welcome to health. Today we will be learning about the female and male body parts..." Looking around she smiled continuing to talk. "I'm sure everyone knows most of the differences in a female human body, and a males human body." Walking towards Fuji's desk she bends off looking him in the eye, her breast stopped 3 inches in front of his face.

"You look like an intelligent young man... care to help me teach the class..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 am
Just remebered she had class. She opened her eyes, she slowly felt not like going but she thought what the hell. She opened her eyes and rubbed it and let out a tired yawn. When she traveled back to the school and went inside, she lt out a soft meowing yawn. She looked back and forth of the classes, when she thought she was in the right class. She looked at the sign said , 'Health room.' Yep, right room. She walked automatically in the back of the class, placed her head down on the desk.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:58 am
Pensuke sat in his seat and looked at the board. He quickly took out his notebook and got prepared for the class. He clicked his pen and aimed it at the floor as ink splurted out. "I knew it." He said in an annoyed tone then he saw the teacher walk up to a boy. Pensuke sat back in his chair and started to scribble down his thoughts but they were almost completly irrelivant to health class.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:06 pm
Fuji's eye twitch as he moved his head back a little from the women's chest." You aren't serious...teach them what?" He asked as he looked at the women," You don't mean I really have to get up and...tell them about those things." He mummbled as he pointed to another boy who was scribbling something," He seems smarter then me, tell him to do it." He said not really wanting to get up and talk about a males d**k, or anything of that matter.

He was quiet for a long moment as he sat there keeping his head at a distance from the large chest a little shy. He waited for the teacher to pick someone else to ask." I ...don't know anything." he lied trying to think of a better excuse.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:08 pm
Pensuke looked up from his notebook to look at the boy and then he closed his notebook and set down his pen "Now on my first day I will sound like a bumbling idiot in front of my whole class and it's all because of my luck."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm
seagull123
Pensuke looked up from his notebook to look at the boy and then he closed his notebook and set down his pen "Now on my first day I will sound like a bumbling idiot in front of my whole class and it's all because of my luck."

She frowned at the lazy student leaning forward more. "You will be excused from helping me this time, but you will stay after class until I get a 'logical' explaination for it..." She walks toward Pensuke grinning. "You're the one from this morning correct. Splendid. Come to the board please." Leading him to the front of the class she turns around to get a female student. "Miss Tomoe if you may, please come up front..."  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:20 pm
He sighed as he was fully prepared to make a fool out of himself as he looked at the teacher/nurse. "Well I guess it couldn't wait." He muttered to himself. He walked to the board and leaned up against it hoping that he would get embaressed without hurting someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:21 pm
Groaned, just as soon she placed her head down was about to doze off. She placed her head, "May I ask for what?" She rubbed her eyes again, moved to stand up. Then slowly walked to the front as her tail swayed behind her.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:24 pm
Fuji sighed as he felt relief he didn't have to go up, but he groaned when he herd he had to stay after class. He watched the teacher take the boy and another girl," This is more like sex ed. class." His eyebrow lifted slightly as he watched the two students wondering what she was going to make them do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:29 pm
Nesiko
Groaned, just as soon she placed her head down was about to doze off. She placed her head, "May I ask for what?" She rubbed her eyes again, moved to stand up. Then slowly walked to the front as her tail swayed behind her.

"Well done students!" Smiling she walked towards the back of the class, turning on an x-ray. This was no normal x-ray of course, the technology in the school was great, this x-ray allowed to look below clothing.

She dimmed the lights allowing the whole class to see their naked figures.

"Well we have some fine examples for you all." Several boys in the class began to get bloody noses, the girls gasped and blushed. Miss Curei started with Christa.

"As you see here," she claimed standing behind Christa and placing her hands on her chests. "This is a fine example of female breasts. This example seems to be very large." Several of the boys in class rushed out the door to the bathroom, others tried to cross their legs.

"And over here..." She made her way to poor Pensuke, who in a few seconds felt a small grab on the outside of his pants. "This is a very good example of a males p***s." The girls in the class screeched in embarassment, some covering their eyes blushing wildly, others, staring and blinking.

"So take a minute to observe them.... do you have any questions?"

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:33 pm
Fuji smirked laughing to himself as he was so happy he didn't go up there," I knew this would happen, ha." He laughed lightly, there was nothign wrong what so ever about either body, but he was just thankful he didn't have to do it. He wasn't the one who enjoyed letting random people seeing his naked body. He just watched as he moved to rest his elbow on his desk and his head in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:38 pm
Pensuke shook his head and sighed "Well the gods thought up a new way to torture me and thy name is health class." Pensuke walked away from the X-ray since most of the class was gone and he walked back up to his seat but shot a glare at Fuji before he sat down.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:45 pm
seagull123
Pensuke shook his head and sighed "Well the gods thought up a new way to torture me and thy name is health class." Pensuke walked away from the X-ray since most of the class was gone and he walked back up to his seat but shot a glare at Fuji before he sat down.

"Well done Pensuke." Esuna winked at him hovering behind him at his desk. "You've got an A for today." She pecked a kiss on his cheek and walked toward the back of the class, turning off the X-ray. "And Miss Tomoe, well done! You also deserve an A" She kissed her cheek too sitting at her desk.

"Well since most of the class is not here, you may all go to lunch early if you want, or sit here and talk.... except you Mr. Fuji, you've got work to do..." She glared at him allowing the students to do as they please except him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:51 pm
Fuji was going to sneak out until half the class was already gone. He sighed," I would rather do work then let people see my privates." he mummbled as he leaned back in his chair waiting for the work as he rested his hands behind his head. He looked at the boy's glare as he sighed," Sorry...I just figured something like that was going to happen.." he shruged lightly before looking at the teacher.What was the worst she could do? Nothing. Or that is what he thought, he figured mostly.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:52 pm
Pensuke sighed as he got up and said to himself "So she is grading me by my embaressment or the size of..." He stopped talking and walked quickly to the lunch court and he took out the lunch he made in the morning. He climbed up a tree and sat eating his rice bowl. He had tiny bits of terriyaki chicken in it and he sighed as he looked at some of the kids from his class. "Well guys." He said looking up at the sky. "You got me good... again." He looked down at his rice bowl and said "Could you at least leave me alone for lunch?" He started to eat again and he sat resting in the tree.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff