Submit

Chibibotan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Sloth27
Chibibotan
Kunai Krazy
Join the Naruto Photoshoot,you can find more info on cosplay.com

Mm, kay. I'll look into it, because I think we are going as Naruto characters. xD

awesome if your group goes as naruto, a friend of mine might be going as Sakura. ^^

IWe'll be sure too look for her. xD We'll post times and place of the photoshoot later on. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:31 pm
Chibibotan
Sloth27
Chibibotan
Kunai Krazy

Mm, kay. I'll look into it, because I think we are going as Naruto characters. xD

awesome if your group goes as naruto, a friend of mine might be going as Sakura. ^^

I/We'll be sure too look for her. xD We'll post times and place of the photoshoot later on. ^^

MUCH later on,which version of Sakura are you doing but the way Sloth?  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

fetisshu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Yay! This will be the third convention for me.

I plan on going as Rock Howard from KOF
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm
fetisshu

OoO I don't think I've seen that done. 3nodding

Chibibotan
Crew

fetisshu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:46 am
Chibibotan
fetisshu

I did him at matsuri, but my hair looked like crap since my freind who said they were going to straighten it didn't. So it didn't look to well because my hair didn't match, but this time it will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm
fetisshu
Chibibotan
fetisshu

I did him at matsuri, but my hair looked like crap since my freind who said they were going to straighten it didn't. So it didn't look to well because my hair didn't match, but this time it will.

Hm, what day(s) did you go?

Chibibotan
Crew

fetisshu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:10 pm
All three, but I cosplayed the last two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:11 pm
Hey Jessie, do you know if Rachel has decided which anime to do for OniCon? Is it now officially Naruto? She keep changing her mind on meh. ;o

Btw - I made a tennoji megumi costume for my brother when I take him to AtsuiCon! owo It's tennoji from the first episode during the race, with his karate outfit and red picket fence 'Dorm 1' sign! >w<  

[ Floof ]

Sloth27

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:00 am
Kunai Krazy
Chibibotan
Sloth27
Chibibotan
Kunai Krazy

I/We'll be sure too look for her. xD We'll post times and place of the photoshoot later on. ^^

oh im not going as Sakura my friend is. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am
Sloth27
Kunai Krazy
Chibibotan
Sloth27
Chibibotan
Kunai Krazy

oh im not going as Sakura my friend is. ^^

that would be me. ^_^ i am going as the original version of sakura. i mean i know there is time jump sakura...i think. so...yeah  

Tohru_Honda26
Crew

Chibibotan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:18 pm
[ Floof ]
Hey Jessie, do you know if Rachel has decided which anime to do for OniCon? Is it now officially Naruto? She keep changing her mind on meh. ;o

Btw - I made a tennoji megumi costume for my brother when I take him to AtsuiCon! owo It's tennoji from the first episode during the race, with his karate outfit and red picket fence 'Dorm 1' sign! >w<

I don't know, she's told me it's still Naruto and that she's coming.

Niiice....have your registered for Atsui?

Tohru_Honda26

that would be me. ^_^ i am going as the original version of sakura. i mean i know there is time jump sakura...i think. so...yeah

Well, if my group doesn't have a Sakura, we'll be stealing you. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:57 am
hehe ok. i better get started on the costume then. also if you dont get a sakura let me know. PM me as well. ^_^  

Tohru_Honda26
Crew

Chibibotan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:00 pm
Tohru_Honda26
hehe ok. i better get started on the costume then. also if you dont get a sakura let me know. PM me as well. ^_^

Alright. It's still undecided whether she will go as Sakura or Hinata so I'll pm you if something is decided. We could still always steal you anyway. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 pm
Chibibotan
[ Floof ]

xppp Pfft, no. tell me if ya'll go on thursday, I'll try and hitch a ride with ya'll to pick up a pass early.  

[ Floof ]

Chibibotan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:21 pm
[ Floof ]
Chibibotan
[ Floof ]

xppp Pfft, no. tell me if ya'll go on thursday, I'll try and hitch a ride with ya'll to pick up a pass early.

Alright, we'll probably be going next Thrusday. I dunno who is taking us though... sweatdrop

Texas Anime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff