Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armagite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:07 am
Within a second of Roland's word Iskander bends, with his free hand push the blade up and charge's with the blade comeing stright at him. Iskander's speed is exceeds his apperance as he gets to within striking distance before he evens finish's the motion.. the blade tip is now inch's from roland's chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 pm
Roland grinned. He could tell this fight would prove a challenge. He dashed to the side, away from Iskander's lunge, his sword still hanging by his side. He stopped a few feet to Iskander's right, still in his normal stance. "Ok... so when do we begin...?" He knew he was being arrogant but it was one of his tactical mind games he played on the enemy.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:28 am
He eyes Roland and smirks, "now if you wish" and he leaps, He tucks and twisting his frame in the air and bring the blade under him and up between Rolands legs. the angle changeing to the right to hope catch the mans foot when he leaps to avoid the asending blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:45 pm
Roland was impressed with the attack but knew how to doge it unscathed. He forcefully slammed his sword down against Iskander's sword, stopping it for just a split second. All at the same time, he flipped over behind Iskander. When he landed he quickly spun around with the simple horizontal slash to his waist.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:47 pm
He tracks Rolands move and as he lands. He quickly changes the direction his blade with a pivot and arm extention. forcing the full blade to cross the incomeing sword's path. Iskander crouchs forward and ith his free hand he swings low with his hand open to grab Roland's thigh as he's turning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:18 pm
Gaianame: Ryonma
Name: Xion
Race: Demon/Angel
Weapons: Twin katana's know as myokin and shinko (Dark and light)
Magic:
Sword dancer: He can summon swords of Energy, or use the two material swords he has with him always, and control them with will power alone.
He has the ability to transform into two forms:
Demon(Known as Myokin): Looks like Xion, but has glowing red eye's, horns and jet black wings.
Angel(Known as Shinko)Has long blonde hair, Pure white wings, a halo, and wears all white robes.
Also: In each form he has various skills.. I would take to long to name them all, but I will not over use them, don't worry
Element: Dark/light
Side: Ostasa
Appearance: He wears tattered blue jeans, and a Black T-shirt with a long black Trench coat over them. He has long dark blue hair, silver eye's, stands about 5'11" and weights about 120 lb's.
Bio: He was raised as a warrior prince for a kingdom long since forgotten. His people were murdered however, and he is the last of his kind. He travels the world as a mercenary/bounty hunter hoping that some day he will be able to find the people responsible for his people's deaths. His light and dark side are constantly at war in side him, and so he often forgets where he is and what he is doing.
Pets: none

((Hope i'm not too late to join the fun))  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:53 pm
He was walking lazily across the land, not really caring where he went or what he did. He had been traveling for days, Sleeping in meadows and such when he got tired, and eatting small game that he hunted. He liked to travel and hadn't a need to worry about where he was or who he was with, how ever, he hadn't seen other people in days and would much like to hear what was going on in the world. With the kingdoms at war, he knew he wouldn't be able to go forever with out seeing some action. And, as luck would have it, this was his day. He happen to come across a small battle between two (Crimson and armagite) and decided he needs some amusement. He walked up and stood to the side, watching. "Wonder what kindom is winning lately. I really do hope Ostasa wins, the ruler just seems so much more intelegent" He said aloud, knowing the two could hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:14 am
Kouri got up as she finished healing a soldier. From afar, she looked around to see a battle between Roland and...another. And for some reason, there was someone beside the battle, seemingly watching the act with amusement. This guy is...getting amusement from battles like this? She whispered to herself. Oddly enough, the guy looked like he is enjoying it.  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:44 pm
Roland went to move back but was to late. Iskander had gotten ahold of him and he couldn't break his leg free of his grip. He put his other hand on his sword and forcefully pushed Iskander's full blade away. He had a clear strike to him with his sword, but then he would be open to attack, so instead he took his other hand and reached down to Iskander's arm, still keeping his body straight and his head up, ready to block any attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:05 am
Iskander's second attack never comes.. instead he again twists the blade slamiing it down.. useing it a a leaver to force himself up with Roland pulling him up and over in a arc...after turning he release's the man. throwing him towards a nearby building. He starts after the flying body.. quickly setting his blade over his shoulder. Perparing to strike again.  

Armagite

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Roland flew uncontolledably towards the building, but he soon caught himself before he crashed into it. The force of the throw would have sent him through it, but he concentrated that force into his legs to push off against the building, sending him to Iskander. He held his sword out ready to strike. He had a slight disadvantage in this round, Iskander was on the ground, while he was in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:02 pm
He looked over and noticed he was being watch by..someone. A healer, from the looks of it. As he stood there, he noticed the shock in her eye's and grinned rougishly, allowing a slight bit of his demonic side show through. what you would have seen, if you were paying attention, would have been a quick flash of glowing Red eye's, Jet black wings, Horns and fangs. He then started to casually stroll towards the girl, that was not to far from him. When he was within hearing range he stopped "Who side are you on? You who sit there like a dog, looking worthless?"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Armagite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:44 pm
He puts his second hand on the hilt of his blade and he rushs to Roland, Intent on using the full force of the collision, He brings the blade up and over intent into slaming it down on the ripidly approching Roland.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:17 am
Kouri took a step backwards as the seemingly tall figure approached. The guy said something about who's side she was on and why she sat there looking...worthless. She closed her eyes and hacked the air with her staff, "That is for me to know and you to find out. You?" She slowly opened her eyes and continued her sentence, "I may seem worthless but I wasn't brought up being taught of interferring someone's battle." She placed her hand back to her side and faced him.  

Lady Peach

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:13 pm
He grinned slightly. the way she hesitated, closing her eye's, and seeming more focused..could she have... "Well, for starters I suppose, we should Introduce ourselves. Xion Ryonma, I swear my loyalty to the ostasa. Yet, I don't fight much, cause that would be a waste of time, seeing as no one's beat me yet. And...Correct me if i'm wrong, but you just cast a spell...A protection of some kind."  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff