Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poetry and Such
New to the guild? Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello there! ^^
View Results

Shattered Perception

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:22 pm
Well I welcome you all to the guild even if I'm pretty new too and hope that you are able to stay active.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:55 pm
Isis375
Welcome Dylan and Broken!! Glad to have both of you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

it is a pleasure to join such a wonderful guild M'Lady  

Black_Hearted_Immortal

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:07 pm
Black_Hearted_Immortal
Isis375
Welcome Dylan and Broken!! Glad to have both of you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

redface Thank you...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:06 am
Isis375
Black_Hearted_Immortal
Isis375

redface Thank you...

I have that affect on alot of people, mostly women because my mom raised me to be a gentlemen  

Black_Hearted_Immortal

Fujitsubo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:10 pm
Hello! You can call me Fujitsubo, but I suppose that would have been evident already. blaugh I love poetry. I like Edgar Alan Poe, William Wordsworth, William Blake, the classics. I also know a lot about poetry, even if I'm not talented. Its nice to be here!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:57 pm
Hi y'all! My name's Lorrha and usually go by the name Indigo. I usually prefer to write freeverse however I do spend a lot of time writing Tanka, Haiku and Senryu. Just depends on what mood hits me biggrin As for topics, well rounded between light and dark/emotional. Poetry is therapy.

indigo  

Indigo Dreams

Shattered Perception

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:34 pm
Well it's nice to have you both hear and I hope you enjoy beeing here as much as I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:58 pm
WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

I AM THE NOTORIOUS SAI WILLOWBYRD CROW!!!!!!

I look forward to reading everyone's writing and I tend to get off track please be aware. I am also the assasin if you didn't bother reading the previous posts. I do in fact intend to post my poems en masse this evening. so please stop by Siryn's poetyr from hell thanks!  

chaos_incarnite91

Nall-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:40 pm
Hello everyone. I, like many it seems in this guild, have been cursed at birth with a boring, common name. So, please, just call me Nall.

I'm 17 years old; I love writing, reading, drawing, sleeping, anime/manga, video games, and pen-and-paper RPGs. The music I like? Mostly 80s and synth pop/rock like Depeche Mode, Erasure, and Oingo Boingo. I'm also a big J-rock fan, mostly Malice Mizer and, obviously, Gackt.

I also love Japanese street fashion... mostly Lolita (Amaloli is my favorite).

Until college starts for me in late January, I have absolutely nothing to do. I just sit here in my frighteningly messy room (IT'S GOING TO EAT ME), "watching" my little brother and wasting life in front of the computer heart .

So that means... I will most definetly be an active member!

Edit: I forgot to mention... I actually like happy/weird poems. I can certainly crank out some angst if the mood takes me, but mostly I enjoy writing stories and poetry that galvanize one's imagination... Like fantasy/sci-fi stuff. Unless someone was a jerk today, but I don't go outside much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:00 am
Hello all, I'm Zwerg. I'm thirteen, ardent about writing and reading, and think I may write too much. I rarely sleep, and only become slightly somnolent around five or six in the morning. I will most likely be here either very early in the morning, or very late at night. I listen to rock and 80's music. My poetry is usualy depressing, but sometimes sarcastic. I also like to use metaphors in my poetry.  

zwerg

Angelic_Zel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:46 am
Hi. my name is unimportant 'casue its so common, but ya'll can call me, Adelaide. or for short Adel. I love writing and reading poetry, and I joined so's I could find people to help me (nicely) critique my poetry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:34 pm
Hail and welcome Adel.

Please, make yourself at home and everyone here is nice. We won't be mean with what we say. I am blunt sometimes, but I don't mean to come off mean, so please don't take offense to me if I seem mean sometimes. I'll let you know when I'm being mean.  

Kharne Bloodhowler
Vice Captain

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kogasan

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:14 pm
Lol, hi , im Kogasan! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:16 pm