Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amanikitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:21 pm
PearlZenith
It's not the end of the world. You're probably worrying too much about it. heart
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

:'D Yeah.
In school I was thinking that if it did end up clashing with my skin, I would get a blouse and wear it under, or get a bolero or a cardigan on top so it would come out more. >3 I love myself.

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:21 pm
There you go! And, that's a really easy fix. Besides, a bolero or a blouse would make your outfit even cuter.

Blackberry, I ADORE Moitie coats. They're tailored really well, or look like it from the photos, and the lines are just gorgeous. I sew enough to really appreciate the thought that goes into designing them. I don't really care for the other clothing from Moitie, except for an occasional blouse, but I always love their coats. I just wish they came in more colours.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

Amanikitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:58 pm

The only thing I'm going to work on with the outfit other than the shoes, headdress, parasol, etc., is looking for a new petticoat because the one that's coming with the dress certainly doesn't look like it's going to keep my dress up. Oh well. :B

Yeah, the Moitie coats are lovely. x3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:30 pm
PearlZenith
There you go! And, that's a really easy fix. Besides, a bolero or a blouse would make your outfit even cuter.

Blackberry, I ADORE Moitie coats. They're tailored really well, or look like it from the photos, and the lines are just gorgeous. I sew enough to really appreciate the thought that goes into designing them. I don't really care for the other clothing from Moitie, except for an occasional blouse, but I always love their coats. I just wish they came in more colours.

Black black black black black black BLUE black black!

Traditional Mana colours, haha.  

Blackberry Sage

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:10 pm
Blackberry Sage
PearlZenith

Black black black black black black BLUE black black!

Traditional Mana colours, haha.
QFT

I mean, he could try making something in burgundy, or wine, sometime. I'd likely buy it. If I had money, that is. whee

Amanikitty, I'm sewing myself a new outfit, and realized that I'm going to need white or off-white shoes for it. I'd borrow my mother's but I don't think she has the right style of shoes. So, if anyone sees some cute classic style white shoes, let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:30 pm

I need to get money so I can buy myself a sewing machine [I just saw this cute one at the Hello Kitty store @ Times Square x3] and fabrics so I can sew myself some clothes.

Amanikitty

+Loli Lace+

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:39 pm
PearlZenith
I'm just happy that this guild has gotten more active. I used to feel all lonely a lot of the time. It's not that I'd want it to be huge, because then I would hardly know anyone who posted, but it's nice to actually have conversations.

Lace is pretty. I think I have some vintage lace left over from a skirt I trimmed. I could send you it, once I unpack, at home. I doubt I'll use it for anything else, since it's a small bit...maybe 20 inches, but I'm sure you could do something with it, or stare at it. XD

I would stare at it...and stare at it...for a long time and than go: BOOM.

i would love it forever, i would of course pay for shipping and give you some sort of payment. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:12 am
+Loli Lace+
PearlZenith
I'm just happy that this guild has gotten more active. I used to feel all lonely a lot of the time. It's not that I'd want it to be huge, because then I would hardly know anyone who posted, but it's nice to actually have conversations.

Lace is pretty. I think I have some vintage lace left over from a skirt I trimmed. I could send you it, once I unpack, at home. I doubt I'll use it for anything else, since it's a small bit...maybe 20 inches, but I'm sure you could do something with it, or stare at it. XD

i would love it forever, i would of course pay for shipping and give you some sort of payment. heart
It's really light, I could probably put it in an envelope, and just insure it. When I get home, and unpack, I'll let you know, and you can give me an addy to send it to.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

evilbrainbabies
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:15 pm
You all make me jelous with your loli clothes. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:00 pm
Nezumi Kakashi
Amanikitty

o: Okay. So same-color shoes and bow. And a white one just in case I don't want the bow so big. x3 And a white parasol!

That's really good, Pearl! D: I could never be able to sew my own stuff. [Unless I start going to the Fashion club... which I really don't have time to do. ;o;]

Be sure to post pictures once you get everything all together!! biggrin I'm sure it'll be so cute. ^-^

+Loli Lace+ : Kwwiiiii thank you! ^w^

nadda probelm my dear.  

+Loli Lace+

+Loli Lace+

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:01 pm
PearlZenith
+Loli Lace+
PearlZenith

It's really light, I could probably put it in an envelope, and just insure it. When I get home, and unpack, I'll let you know, and you can give me an addy to send it to.

oh, pearl you have once again made my day. heart

I will pm you my addy right away. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:50 am
Yay!

I fly home today. I'm nervous about my luggage being over weight, but my mom told me not to worry about it. Still, I really hate the actual getting into the airport, and on the plane. I don't mind flying, it's just the other parts of travelling. Anyway, I'll be home in about 11 hours. whee  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:26 pm
I GOT MY HDC DRESS TODAY!

I think it's some type of cotton-polyester imitation type fabric, but it doesn't irritate my skin like most bad fabrics so I'm happy. It's very comfy to be in and the little hoop skirt petticoat works really well for the perfect amount of 'poof'.

It took forever and a half to get here, but that doesn't matter much now that I have it. heart

It fits like a glove and it's made extremely well. Even my crazy mom had to say it was done well.

My only little peeve is that there's a big ugly black bow that's supposed to be at the back that was just safety pinned there... I took it off and it looks nicer. XD I'll probably make a new one for it.

I'll post pictures when I take them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Oooh, pictures!  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:49 pm
On sunday I got a really awesome skirt on clerance at Target... it goed perfectly with my EGA clothing! Alongside that I found an absolutely beautiful purse, it's black satin with a layer of lace over it. heart

I also found a really frilly Edwarian-styled blouse and a gorgeous lacey skirt at Marshalls.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff