Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:33 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth appeared very calm. Her eyes were cold and uncaring towards whoever these men were. "Fine, I won't kill them," she said. She had an ice mirror (similar to Haku in Naruto) that appeared next to the men. She climbed out of it. "Peekaboo," she sneered. They tried to hit her with one fo their attacks, but she merely dodged it by bending back a little. She countered by swipping his feet from under him. She dug her knee into his stomach. 'Sweetie, you'll stay down if you know what's good for you," she hissed, hanging an IceFire over his face. If he so much as moved, it would kill him. She turned to the other guy. "Do I have to deal with you too?"

"ok so who are u and why did u attack i need to know why and who order u to do this huh i was getting chest pains out of no where little by little and then it got worst i couldn't stand but i cared about was her being safe and my answers and i ask them again o one answer and then the new guy just smiled like if something was funning for him and i asked" whats so funning"while i was holding my chest and fell to my knees still holding my chest and out loud i said"whats going on"

"Kyou!" Amaranth actually looked worried. She frowned slightly, kneeling beside him. She turned to the men. "What did you do to him?" she asked, softly at first. There was no answer. "I said, what did you do to him?!" She yelled it this time. The man who was laying on the ground, the IceFire dangerously close to his head winced at her tone. He knew she was dangerous. Amaranth didn't like that they weren't answering. She moved over to the man with the iceFire. "Tell me what's going on, or you die," she said simply. "I don't care if he doesn't want em to kill you. I will. Now tell me what the hell's going on." She looked at the other man. "If yout ell me, I'll spare your friend's life. One of you is telling me, or he is dieing. You have ten seconds."

"i wanted to tell her to stop but i couldn't say anything cause of my chest it was hurting to much.Needed an answer to see whats up and what i could do to stop them. I need to know what they did but i couldn't say anything to them cause it hurts to much i couldn't stand up or do anything it really pissed me off"

Amaranth began to count off the seconds. "Nine seconds," she hissed. She glared at the men. "Eight seconds." She allowed the IceFire to drop a little lower, so it was scraping the man's skin. "Seven seconds," she growled. Her temper was rising, and her patience was shortening. If they didn't tell her, she would definitely kill the man, as she'd said. And then she'd get the other guy to tell her, unless he wanted the same cruel death that IceFire brought. See, IceFire froze and burned you at the same time. It was incredibly painful, and nothing stopped it.

"i knew that she would kill him but i couldn't stop her cause if i could i would of.But because i was to weak and cause of my chest i couldn't.I already over done it already so i couldn't have done anything to stop her i was so pissed already."

Amaranth narrowed her eyes. "Six bloody seconds," she hissed through her teeth. She glanced at Kyou. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. For some reason, it angered Amaranth that she didn't know what it was so that she could help. "Five seconds," she said, still watching Kyou. She turned back to the men. "Just tell me what you did to him!!!!!" She looked like she was going to cry. "F-f-four seconds...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:40 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"Kyou!" Amaranth actually looked worried. She frowned slightly, kneeling beside him. She turned to the men. "What did you do to him?" she asked, softly at first. There was no answer. "I said, what did you do to him?!" She yelled it this time. The man who was laying on the ground, the IceFire dangerously close to his head winced at her tone. He knew she was dangerous. Amaranth didn't like that they weren't answering. She moved over to the man with the iceFire. "Tell me what's going on, or you die," she said simply. "I don't care if he doesn't want em to kill you. I will. Now tell me what the hell's going on." She looked at the other man. "If yout ell me, I'll spare your friend's life. One of you is telling me, or he is dieing. You have ten seconds."

"i wanted to tell her to stop but i couldn't say anything cause of my chest it was hurting to much.Needed an answer to see whats up and what i could do to stop them. I need to know what they did but i couldn't say anything to them cause it hurts to much i couldn't stand up or do anything it really pissed me off"

Amaranth began to count off the seconds. "Nine seconds," she hissed. She glared at the men. "Eight seconds." She allowed the IceFire to drop a little lower, so it was scraping the man's skin. "Seven seconds," she growled. Her temper was rising, and her patience was shortening. If they didn't tell her, she would definitely kill the man, as she'd said. And then she'd get the other guy to tell her, unless he wanted the same cruel death that IceFire brought. See, IceFire froze and burned you at the same time. It was incredibly painful, and nothing stopped it.

"i knew that she would kill him but i couldn't stop her cause if i could i would of.But because i was to weak and cause of my chest i couldn't.I already over done it already so i couldn't have done anything to stop her i was so pissed already."

Amaranth narrowed her eyes. "Six bloody seconds," she hissed through her teeth. She glanced at Kyou. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. For some reason, it angered Amaranth that she didn't know what it was so that she could help. "Five seconds," she said, still watching Kyou. She turned back to the men. "Just tell me what you did to him!!!!!" She looked like she was going to cry. "F-f-four seconds...."

"i could only hear what was happening i couldn't look up to see what was going on. And the pain was just getting worst i still didn't know why i need to get an answer to what was happening. It felt like if i was dying or something that but i couldn't say what."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:55 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i could only hear what was happening i couldn't look up to see what was going on. And the pain was just getting worst i still didn't know why i need to get an answer to what was happening. It felt like if i was dying or something that but i couldn't say what."

Amaranth could tell that they weren't going to tell her. They didn't believe her threats. "Three...two...one," she said. She allowed the IceFire to stab through him. The man screamed in pain. Amaranth didn't even flinch. She looked at the second man. "Tell me what's happening to him, or I swear, I'll do the same or worse to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:11 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth could tell that they weren't going to tell her. They didn't believe her threats. "Three...two...one," she said. She allowed the IceFire to stab through him. The man screamed in pain. Amaranth didn't even flinch. She looked at the second man. "Tell me what's happening to him, or I swear, I'll do the same or worse to you."

"i couldn't stand the pain anymore it was getting worst and worst. I kept on hearing the yelling and a lot of things were going thought my head. I couldn't stand it so i just pass out cause of everything"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i couldn't stand the pain anymore it was getting worst and worst. I kept on hearing the yelling and a lot of things were going thought my head. I couldn't stand it so i just pass out cause of everything"

"Kyou!" Amaranth turned around. Big mistake. The second her attention had moved from the second man, she felt a sharp knife lodge deep in her back. She gasped in pain. The force of the throw threw her forward, and it took her a second to regain her balance. "Why you...." She had an ice needle in her hand. "I swear I'll kill you," she said. She pulled the knife from her back with her free hand as she stood up. She let the needle fly. It lodged in the man's arm. Suddenly, multiple arrows seemed to fly from everywhere. "No one attacks me, and gets away with it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"Kyou!" Amaranth turned around. Big mistake. The second her attention had moved from the second man, she felt a sharp knife lodge deep in her back. She gasped in pain. The force of the throw threw her forward, and it took her a second to regain her balance. "Why you...." She had an ice needle in her hand. "I swear I'll kill you," she said. She pulled the knife from her back with her free hand as she stood up. She let the needle fly. It lodged in the man's arm. Suddenly, multiple arrows seemed to fly from everywhere. "No one attacks me, and gets away with it."

"i had the same nightmare but their was someone in the back of everyone i couldn't see their face but who ever it was looked evil. "That is the person we or me myself should find i don't want her to get hurt i was thinking to myself(asleep)i don't know what to do but i was still asleep"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i had the same nightmare but their was someone in the back of everyone i couldn't see their face but who ever it was looked evil. "That is the person we or me myself should find i don't want her to get hurt i was thinking to myself(asleep)i don't know what to do but i was still asleep"

The man she was up against was strong, and she was at a disadvantage because of a few things. One, she couldn't move far because if she did, he'd attack Kyou. Two, she was injured. Three, he was far older than herself and probably had far more experience. However, this didn't stop her, and she continued to fight. Then, suddenly, the man did a strange move. Amaranth realized the only way to win would cause her to fall into unconsciousness. To kill him, she'd have to let him hit her, but just not in any vital places. She threw an IceFire. He threw something at her, but she didn't get a good view of what it was. She felt it hit her leg. It hurt terribly. It burned. She heard the man get hit, scream, and die. Her world became fuzzy shapes. She fell down, everything disappearing into black...

((Sorry. I g2g.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:45 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

The man she was up against was strong, and she was at a disadvantage because of a few things. One, she couldn't move far because if she did, he'd attack Kyou. Two, she was injured. Three, he was far older than herself and probably had far more experience. However, this didn't stop her, and she continued to fight. Then, suddenly, the man did a strange move. Amaranth realized the only way to win would cause her to fall into unconsciousness. To kill him, she'd have to let him hit her, but just not in any vital places. She threw an IceFire. He threw something at her, but she didn't get a good view of what it was. She felt it hit her leg. It hurt terribly. It burned. She heard the man get hit, scream, and die. Her world became fuzzy shapes. She fell down, everything disappearing into black...

((Sorry. I g2g.))

"i couldn't wake up and all i saw was fire everywhere i was running from everyone i know or knew. I couldn't stand it but i couldn't wake up its like from i need to find out something but i couldn't get up. Until they got to me then i woke up and i saw Amaranth on the ground and ask if she was ok but she didn't answer. So i got her up and i saw that she had got hurt so i took her to my house and i cleaned her wound and i put her in my bed till she wakes up and i passed out on the floor sitting down and i couldn't get up."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:20 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

((Sorry. I g2g.))

"i couldn't wake up and all i saw was fire everywhere i was running from everyone i know or knew. I couldn't stand it but i couldn't wake up its like from i need to find out something but i couldn't get up. Until they got to me then i woke up and i saw Amaranth on the ground and ask if she was ok but she didn't answer. So i got her up and i saw that she had got hurt so i took her to my house and i cleaned her wound and i put her in my bed till she wakes up and i passed out on the floor sitting down and i couldn't get up."

Amaranth groaned as she regained consciousness. She ached all over. She felt like her body was on fire. There was a cold sweat on her face. As she opened her eyes, it took a few minutes for her to focus. When she could finally see properly, she realized she didn't know where she was. She tried to sit up, but it hurt too much. She turned her head, and thought she spotted Kyou. "K-kyou?" she muttered. "I-is that you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

((Sorry. I g2g.))

Amaranth groaned as she regained consciousness. She ached all over. She felt like her body was on fire. There was a cold sweat on her face. As she opened her eyes, it took a few minutes for her to focus. When she could finally see properly, she realized she didn't know where she was. She tried to sit up, but it hurt too much. She turned her head, and thought she spotted Kyou. "K-kyou?" she muttered. "I-is that you?"

"i was to asleep so i didn't know if Amaranth was there or not.This time i didn't have to nightmare i was just asleep so i could rest.It was a school day but i didn't go cause i was to weak to even move."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

((Sorry. I g2g.))

"i was to asleep so i didn't know if Amaranth was there or not.This time i didn't have to nightmare i was just asleep so i could rest.It was a school day but i didn't go cause i was to weak to even move."

Amaranth laid where she was. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. She was almost possitive that it was Kyou on the floor, but he wasn't answering her. Amaranth looked around. She didn't recognize this place. It looked like someone's room. She wanted to know where she was...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:19 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

((Sorry. I g2g.))

Amaranth laid where she was. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move. Her whole body felt like it was on fire. She was almost possitive that it was Kyou on the floor, but he wasn't answering her. Amaranth looked around. She didn't recognize this place. It looked like someone's room. She wanted to know where she was...

"i was bearly waking up and i was getting a lot of pain and i got up and sat down on the floor.I saw Amaranth in my bed and i ask her if she was ok and that she was in my room cause i didn't know where u live so i brought u here so do u need anything.U can't move for 2 days u have to rest u got a really bad wound so u could stay here or go home what do u want"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

((Sorry. I g2g.))

"i was bearly waking up and i was getting a lot of pain and i got up and sat down on the floor.I saw Amaranth in my bed and i ask her if she was ok and that she was in my room cause i didn't know where u live so i brought u here so do u need anything.U can't move for 2 days u have to rest u got a really bad wound so u could stay here or go home what do u want"

"I can't go back there," Amaranth muttered. "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't want to be a burden..." It was probably the first time Amaranth had actually spoken civilly or kindly to Kyou at all. She didn't look pleased to hear that she couldn't move for two days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:31 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"I can't go back there," Amaranth muttered. "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't want to be a burden..." It was probably the first time Amaranth had actually spoken civilly or kindly to Kyou at all. She didn't look pleased to hear that she couldn't move for two days.

"ya u could stay here there's no problem, u could always come here if u need to like u're 2nd home.So do u need anything do u want to eat or what i'll get it for u it's no problem."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"ya u could stay here there's no problem, u could always come here if u need to like u're 2nd home.So do u need anything do u want to eat or what i'll get it for u it's no problem."

"No, I don't need anything," Amaranth muttered. All she really wanted was for the pain to stop, but nothing he could bring would stop that. "And thank you, Kyou," she said softly.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff