Reply Forsaken Destiny
Bitter Winds ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Orael walked over to Liea, helping him up, and leading him to a table.

"I hope the bite didn't infect you with anything..." she sighed, remembering a book she had read about zombies, and the viruses they could contract.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:39 pm
He put a hand on his forehead. "Great... Im gonna get sick by a stupid zombie bite..."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:19 pm
"Well...it's dead flesh. There should be a number of diseases on the body, though we should mainly worry about a high fever, and the flu." Orael sighed, shaking her head. "C'mon...I'll take you to a bed, and check your temperature. Though it should be a while before any symptoms should occur..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:31 pm
He could feel his stomach turn at the mention of diseases but knew that it was only in his head. "Right..."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:58 pm
Orael laughed.

"I remember reading this old book in Latin, and it talked about this disease zombies carried...if it bit you, you'd turn into a zombie, after a high fever, chills, then going into a dead state before being reawoken as a zombie..." she informed, wondering what kind of a reaction she'd get from Liea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 am
He gave her a blank stare. "Y'know what, this sucks! I come here to rescue you guys, my partner in crime ditches me, I get bitten by a zombie and now i'm gonna turn into one! Why can't I spend the next week puking my brains out like a normal illness!" He started to rant. The idea of turning into a zombie didn't facinate him.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:08 pm
Orael laughed.

"Don't worry...it's all fictional..." ((In this RP...it's actually a disease listed by the Romans...don't know whether to believe it or not though)) she informed, patting the guy's back. "You'll probably get something close to food poisoning..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:13 am
He sighed in relief. Luckily his immune system was pretty good, kicking out most viruses in about 4 days max. "Oh, don't scare me like that. It's not funny."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:55 pm
"Oh, alright..." Orael sighed. "Well, food poisoning isn't that bad. So you'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 pm
He graoned. "Man, I hate being sick... it makes me feel like crap and I can't do anything..." He looked at Orael. "What will you be doing?"  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:51 pm
"Aside from tending to the sickly man in the vicinity? Well...nothing, really...maybe arranging books again, but I already did that drunk, sober, alphabetically, forwarsd and backwards...and I'm running out of ideas on how to as well." Orael laughed, shaking her head. "Might as well stick around here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:17 am
"Wow," He wandered what crazy things he would attempt if he became stuck here for too long. "Surely there is no other way for you to have some sort of fun? If it was up to me, i'd be hacking at sombies all day. An opponent that will not go down, is a good one." He could feel his stomach start to turn and felt a gaggin feeling in his throat. He closed his eyes and forced himself to subside the urge to puke. "I'm gonna need a bucket..."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 am
Freezing a little, Orael quickly regained her composure, and grabbed a plastic bag that was lying around.

"There's a bathroom to your left, throw it away there..." she winced.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:50 pm
He nodded as it subsided. "I will..." His eyes widened again and he flew out of the bed and into the bathroom. Nearly sticking his head in the toilet, he emptied his stomach. He spat at the horrid taste in his mouth, and the smell. "I'll be spending my time in here..."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 pm
Orael walked over to the side of the door, resting next to it. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh...

"Two more have come...we're all here now...will things only get worse?" she asked the sky, looking through the window.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff