Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Season 5 Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:47 pm
BetaSwimmer
Hey i just noticed this. on the Teen Titans web site, not the Cartoon network one, but the animation insider site. They seem to be showing something that might suttly indicate a Star Arch for season 5. I could be completely wrong and off here, but if you look at their episode guides they have the main Arch character on the top of the first screen. Robin for Season 1, Beastboy for Season 2 (not terra cause she wasn't one of the original five i guess.), and so on to Raven as season 4, and they show star for season 5, but of course there is no other indication to prove my theory right now, but thats just something i happened to noticed.

where is the teen titans website  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:32 pm
Season 5 is officially a Beast Boy season, says titansgo.net.

SEASON TWO WAS ******** TERRA'S!!!!!!! I don't care WHAT those cheap bastards say, it was TERRA'S SEASON!!!!!!!!  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:38 pm
Auria Tetsukai

SEASON TWO WAS ******** TERRA'S!!!!!!! I don't care WHAT those cheap bastards say, it was TERRA'S SEASON!!!!!!!!

Correct. There wouldn't be a Beast Boy season if they already had one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:25 pm
Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season

*does a jig*  

Forgotten Purity

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:03 pm
Forgotten Purity
Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season, Season 5 is a Beast Boy season

*does a jig*

Yay! Let's dance! talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:09 pm
Just read this from someone on Deviant art...

Sparkyx
We know that Season 5 is coming for sure, but which Titan is it going to be focused on? According to the producer Sam Register, the classic Doom Patrol are making their animated debut in Season 5. Here's the actual quote:

Producer Sam Register hinted at a DC Comics super-team making their animated debut in season five of the Teen Titans. An inside source has revealed the identity of the super-team in question: It’s none other than the Doom Patrol!

"A team of freaks and misfits, the strange team was established during the Silver Age of comics in the mid-60s. The team is composed of: Robot Man [a man’s brain saved from death and placed in a robot body]; Negative Man [a bandaged man composed of pure energy]; Elasti-Girl [a beautiful woman who can grow as well as shrink in size]; Mento [a man whose mental prowess is enhanced by a powerful helmet]; and the Chief [their mysterious wheelchair-bound leader].

Beast Boy met the team after they gathered and became their junior member, long before he joined the Titans. Elasti-Girl and Mento married and later adopted Beast Boy. For everything you need to know about the Doom Patrol. Visit the Doom Patrol Page at titanstower.com. Look for more information Doom Patrol’s role in the season – soon!"

I think it's save to say that Season 5 is going to be a Beast Boy's arc after a new villain team is making their animated debut has been revealed. Here's a full quote from TitansGo.net:

"With Season 5's DC-universe superhero team revealed by Animation Insider as none other than the Doom Patrol, that begs the question: what DC comic villains will be joining?

We at TitansGo.net have been informed that in Season 5, Beast Boy will be donning his old Doom Patrol mask once again to team up with the Doom Patrol and help defeat their long-time enemies, the Brotherhood of Evil. Rejoice!

In the DC-universe, the Brotherhood of Evil is led by Brain, a super-intellectual brain encased in life preserving fluid. By his side are Monsieur Mallah, a genetically engineered gorilla capable of speech and high intelligence, and Madame Rouge, a shape-shifter who's able to alter her body to fight foes and imitate just about any likeness. Among its history, the Brotherhood has taken on additional help such as Phobia (who is capable of turning a person's fears against them), Plasmus, and Warp."

This is a very good news for the BB's fans indeed. That means BB is going to face a new threat, and he might have to leave the team to help the Doom Patrol to face the Brotherhood of Evil. But, for now, only time can tell.

Mwhahaha! a BB arc! awesome!  

BetaSwimmer

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:12 pm
Auria Tetsukai

Well since they are doing a BB arc in season 5 then i have to say that season 2 was Terra Arc, even though stupid Teen TItan's animated site is too lazy to put Terra's pic up for that season instead of BB.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:25 pm
Wait that reminds me...BooYa! I told you that they needed to go into BB's past in some way, and guess what they are going to now! I mean they've gone into the past about every other titan in some mannerism, even if it was minimal, but still everyone else had some form of hinting at their past.

Robin, (Apprentice, Haunted~> references to Batman, and scene of Parents falling)
Cyborg, (First epy of season 3 when he talked about his "high school" life, or lack there of, not to mention the blip of info on "The End" part 2 about not having a mom.)
Raven, (Duh all of season 4 practically)
Star, (Blackfire, her planet, although they could go into more detail about her past.)

This left BB...I got nothing on him so far as far as his "TV" past goes.  

BetaSwimmer

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:51 am
BetaSwimmer
Wait that reminds me...BooYa! I told you that they needed to go into BB's past in some way, and guess what they are going to now! I mean they've gone into the past about every other titan in some mannerism, even if it was minimal, but still everyone else had some form of hinting at their past.

Robin, (Apprentice, Haunted~> references to Batman, and scene of Parents falling)
Cyborg, (First epy of season 3 when he talked about his "high school" life, or lack there of, not to mention the blip of info on "The End" part 2 about not having a mom.)
Raven, (Duh all of season 4 practically)
Star, (Blackfire, her planet, although they could go into more detail about her past.)

This left BB...I got nothing on him so far as far as his "TV" past goes.

Dude, I totally forgot that you said that like months ago! Awesome! It's also weird because before I heard the news, I was reading that Beast Boys and Girls comic which featured (spoiler, in white text) Gemini, the daughter of Madam Rouge. I remember that once I finished I said that I wanted to see her (Madam Rouge) in the animated series. Not as good as your's Beta but still cool. Plus, I remember writing a Beast Boy fanfic for St. Patricks Day that involved Starfire wearing a green sweater that was way to big on her. And that was waaaaaaaaaaaay before even TROQ came out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:20 am
Well since Season 5 is moslty a BB arc, then this gives a chance for a BB/Robin bonding episode, since they've not had a bonding episode yet.  

BetaSwimmer

Profile Hopper

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:37 am
they shouldent add anyone.but making someone a secondery character can be okey  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:08 pm
I heard that Kid Flash is gonna make an appearance in an episode called Lightspeed... xp  

blaaahhh123

PureOenone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:16 pm
Rideru
I heard that Kid Flash is gonna make an appearance in an episode called Lightspeed... xp

Yeah, I heard that too....so, BB arc, ehhhh, I guess I'm okay with that, I was looking forward to a Starfire arc, or something like that. Cyborg hasn't had an arc either, well, no, I guess season three was a Cyborg arc cause of Brother Blood....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:23 pm
yup, and it was the smallest arc of them all.  

The Vorpal Tom

PureOenone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:29 pm
thetom1313
yup, and it was the smallest arc of them all.

I know it was. Brother Blood was only in 3 episodes.....I was slightly dissapointed cause I loved him from the comics.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff