Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
You're Not Serious...a Dero's Underwear discussion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:02 pm
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Well, in this picture, his underwear's black just like the rest of his clothing.

User Image

I want to touch those most glorious tattoos...!!

She's like, "GASP! OMG! I am actually feeling Dero! Hurry, take a picture!!!
Lucky....

i believe that she's thinking something entirely different...

Care to share what you believe she'd be thinking? Sorry; the sewer's in my mind are currently turned off. xD

I love the pics in your and sterbende's sig. <333  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 am
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Well, in this picture, his underwear's black just like the rest of his clothing.

User Image

Lucky....

Care to share what you believe she'd be thinking? Sorry; the sewer's in my mind are currently turned off. xD

oh, thanks ^^ I was thinkin' that she was like 'wow, his arms are soooo big...i wonder about the rest of him' and then she'd tie him up in her scarf. ninja

yeah..my mind is totally in the gutter...again.

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 pm
watchdawg77
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

User Image

Lucky....

oh, thanks ^^ I was thinkin' that she was like 'wow, his arms are soooo big...i wonder about the rest of him' and then she'd tie him up in her scarf. ninja

Perhaps she is saying omg take a picture... I said nothing about what she was thinking. wink

also, does anyone have any idea what Dero is thinking??(with the face and all) Being caught off-guard near fangirls is not a good idea, especially when they are hanging lovingly off of your forearm... lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-

User Image

Lucky....

Perhaps she is saying omg take a picture... I said nothing about what she was thinking. wink

also, does anyone have any idea what Dero is thinking??(with the face and all) Being caught off-guard near fangirls is not a good idea... lol.

he looks like he's gonna explode.  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 pm
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77

also, does anyone have any idea what Dero is thinking??(with the face and all) Being caught off-guard near fangirls is not a good idea... lol.

Or possibly brain damaged.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
!GreenEnigma!
watchdawg77

Lol.

Dero's already brain damaged, so that's not the case [j/k!]. I think that it might be that he was practicing for what he was going to do onstage when he sings the song he's recording live or something. IDK. [lol at my long explanation].  

!GreenEnigma!

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:09 pm
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77

Lol.

Dero's already brain damaged, so that's not the case [j/k!]. I think that it might be that he was practicing for what he was going to do onstage when he sings the song he's recording live or something. IDK. [lol at my long explanation].

Maybe the fangirl pressure is finally getting to him. Or she's cut off his circulation. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:19 pm
Sterbende Liebe
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77

Lol.

Maybe the fangirl pressure is finally getting to him. Or she's cut off his circulation. lol

Wouldn't he be changing colors if she cut off his circulation? surprised  

!GreenEnigma!

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 pm
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77

Lol.

Wouldn't he be changing colors if she cut off his circulation? surprised

Maybe just part of his arm, which is tatooed all over anyway. I don't really know, I am not completely educated in bodily functions. xd  
Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games