Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Dark Age

Back to Guilds

Deathrock, Goth, Post-Punk, Horror Punk 

Reply Deathrock
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:04 am
CosmicDeviance
picture: im too lame to know how to post a picture descently in forums...it always comes huuuuge, so...

Name: no need to know it

Favorite bands: many. I like a lot of styles. dont judge me on that.
cinema strange <3

Interested in: learning more about deathrock because some bands i know are really awesome

Favorite colour: i have no idea. i just hate orange.

Like: listening music, travelling, learning foreign stuff, sewing, intelligence, being happy in my imaginary world

Dislike: being labelled, being sick, fakes

Favorite movies: crouching tiger and hidden dragon
but... i like science fiction.

Favorite book: anything written by Stephen Lawhead...otherwise...i liked The Picture of Dorian Gray...and mhm..fantastical things..

Other things/facts: my mother tongue is french. and i also speak italian.

My general message for everybody: HIII nice to meet you!!! ^^
...and a special ''thank you'' to the person who invited me.

Stehpen Lawhead is awesome. I just went back and re-read a bunch of his books recently.
Byzantium heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:26 pm
LolliPopHorrors
domokun Most of you already know me, but....

User Image
2 am. Saturday. No makeup. Representin teh Monster.
Name: Kathryn
Favourite bands: Panzer AG, Moby, Psyclon Nine, Jem, Cinema Strange, Dope Stars Inc., Toby Keith, KoЯn(omgz mallkor3), and The Brides. I like a lot of different stuff.
Favourite colour: lime green. <3
Like: Many things. :3
Dislike: Whiny bitchy people.
Favourite movies: RESIDENT EVIL! Saving Privet Ryan, Tank Girl, and War of the Worlds.
Favourite book: Anything that is related to virology or horror. <3
Other things: Suck my deathrock c**k. scream
(does anyone know who sings that song, by the way?)

H-O-T Yay..resident evil? Lol.  

Innis Mirage of Deciet

CosmicDeviance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:09 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance
picture: im too lame to know how to post a picture descently in forums...it always comes huuuuge, so...

cinema strange <3

Interested in: learning more about deathrock because some bands i know are really awesome

Like: listening music, travelling, learning foreign stuff, sewing, intelligence, being happy in my imaginary world

Favorite book: anything written by Stephen Lawhead...otherwise...i liked The Picture of Dorian Gray...and mhm..fantastical things..

Stehpen Lawhead is awesome. I just went back and re-read a bunch of his books recently.
Byzantium heart

^^ you have great tastes!!!
i like the book called Taliesin...but i have no idea if its the same name in english.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 pm
CosmicDeviance
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance

cinema strange <3

Byzantium heart

i like the book called Taliesin...but i have no idea if its the same name in english.

It is. It's part of a series called The Pendragon Cycle, along with Merlin, Arthur, and Grail.  

Sinister Kung Fu

CosmicDeviance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance

cinema strange <3

Byzantium heart

It is. It's part of a series called The Pendragon Cycle, along with Merlin, Arthur, and Grail.

riiiight!
anyways....
i dont know what to add
lolll.
im lame >.< ahaha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:03 am
User Image
Name: Laura
Favourite bands: Sonic Youth, Joy Division, Iggy and the Stooges, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Cinema Strange, 45 Grave, Ausgang, Rudimentary Peni, Agent Orange, Bauhaus, Adam and the Ants, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Birthday Party, Asmodi Bizarr, Southern Death Cult, Crass, Kommunity FK, Skeletal Family (old), Rubella Ballet, Toy Dolls, The Cramps, The Plasmatics, Specimen, Big Electric Cat, Blitz, Mephisto Waltz, Dead Boys, Lords of the New Church, The March Violets, Alien Sex Friend, many more
Favourite colour:White or Black
Like: Photography, bass, drums, guitar, jazz, acting, film, arguing
Dislike:Most of the people at my school that are like "Oi oi Casualties!"
Favourite movies: Cabaret, Chicago, The Glen Miller Story, Metropolis, Nosferatu, Sophie Scholl, The New York Doll, many more
Favourite book:Night
Other things:Food.  

Bat.Fancy

VoluptasNefaria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:06 pm
User Image
Name: Christy. People often use variations of my username or the Critter though
Favourite bands: Interpol, Dead Can Dance, the Dresden Dolls, System of a Down, Faith and the Muse, Bauhaus, the Cruxshadows, Joy Division, AsP, Deine Lakaien, Rasputina, Nightwish, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and a bunch of other bands that I do know the difference between being goth and not
Favourite colour:black, purple
Like: reading, writing, bass guitar, piano, purple hair dye, my iPod
Dislike: people in general
Favourite movies: The Crow, Little Miss Sunshine
Favourite book: Good question...maybe the Silence of the Lambs?
Other things: I can hop on a pogo stick. Whee.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:33 pm
CosmicDeviance
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance
Sinister Kung Fu
CosmicDeviance

cinema strange <3

Byzantium heart

riiiight!
anyways....
i dont know what to add
lolll.
im lame >.< ahaha

Not to stray off topic again or anything, but Stephen Lawhead's new novel Hood was just released. It's a new trilogy featuring his take on the Robin Hood legend. Should be a good one.  

Sinister Kung Fu

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:34 pm
Oh, and hello and welcome, new people. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:28 pm
User Image
Name: DemonSoulSuckingWench
Favourite bands: Brickbats, Pink Floyd, p***s Flytrap, The Crimson Ghosts, Antiworld, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Last Days of Jesus.
Favourite colour: Black
Like: Horror movies, conspiracies, cannibals, video games, reading, sewing, tea, tarot cards.
Dislike: arguing, most people, not having money, the fact that i need money to function in society.
Favourite movies: Evil Dead series, Beetlejuice, Suspiria, Clerks.
Favourite books: On the Road, Running with Scissors, Naked Lunch, Anita Blake Series, WWZ, Welcome to the Machine, 1984.
Other things: I aspire to raise the dead one day...soon? Maybe?
aww...I'm being coy wink

CatastropheBallet

The Music Forum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:46 pm
I'm Mike, and I have no idea why I was invited to this guild seeing as I don't listen to Death Rock.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:28 am
Mike- a Phantom Ejaculate
I'm Mike, and I have no idea why I was invited to this guild seeing as I don't listen to Death Rock.

You probably posted in one of the goth threads and got included in the mass invite spams we did ninja  

Sinister Kung Fu

herr_doktor.exe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:02 pm
User Image

Lillian

Montgomery Village, MD

Big Black, Shellac, Rudimentary Peni, Nine Inch Nails, Amebix, Flux of Pink Indians, Crass, Nurse with Wound, Legendary Pink Dots, Tear Garden, Current 93, s**t like that.

antifreeze green and milky white

pepsi, unicorns and other hooved animals except for ******** queer a** centaurs, artsy fartsy and music s**t, glitter, control, discussion, A's, cussing, laughing, emperor penguins, swine, bacon, combat boots, chemistry, doctors, lava lamps, argentina, sweden, world war II history, corn flakes, sarcasm, jew jokes, sleeping, quad notebooks, steve ******** albini, nick blinko, penny rimbaud, chuck ******** palahniuk, ******** augusten burroughs, realism, curb stomping, agitating others, talking about myself, listen to other's talk (only about specific things though), acceptance, adventure, fun and prizes, carnivals, the spring, spring rolls, cleavers, carrot sticks

people who "agree" with me (you have to elaborate and support, not agree- ******** that s**t), people who insist they're not racist, junkies, voodoo and magic s**t, sticky children, smugness, mascots in furry suits, relationshits, "how was your day" questions, California Punk (except for DI, Crucifix, Adolescents, and Fear because they have sky high entertainment value), the fact that almost half of america wants to go to california, people who insist on making music or art when they suck, sci fi and fantasy s**t, females who are against feminists because they think feminists want to kill all the men, shitty liars

american history x, fight club, legends of the fall, boondock saints, requiem for a dream, schindler's list

Chuck Palahniuk and Augusten Burroughs, but I have no particular fondness for any book.

I'm very mean and bitter, but I DO HAVE SOME CANDY. :]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:18 pm
American History X was a good movie.
o:

The Genital Exam

z1z2z3z4z5z777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Hey.. just joined. I just got back on gaia last night after not logging in in MONTHS.
Looking through here... I think I have some of you on myspace.
My name's Porter.
Here's me...
User Image  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out