Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:55 pm
((Okies, anyways, my Daddy says that I have to get off the phone, but if you want to you can just PM me whatever you need to tell me, or you could just put it in parenthesis here -^^-; ))

Feeling Dior's hands touch her back, she gently nudged Dior off of her and walked slowly towards her bed so that she could sit on it. In a slight daze she then thought to herself 'oh god... it's all over, my little charade with this girl is over... done... gone... doomed... I finally got a beautiful but kind of... wierd girl to like me and she's... found my secret... it's over... i'll never find another chance like this again...' and as she thought this she did all of those dramatic poses you normally only see in operas.

((...OMG, Izu forgot to put her clothes on... okay umm... yeah... I think I'll just fix that right now...))
Flying towards the kitchen, she made a pitstop at one of the 2nd floor bathrooms and washed her face in the sink as well as grabbed a teal, satin robe from in it and put it on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:03 pm
looking at her hands dior thotuhgt that she had felt scales and looked over to jacety to see what she had been doing and made a facewhern she saw that jacey had been making wierd poses to express her feelings about the situation. inching closer to jacey, dior hugged her gently as she tried to calm her down as well as she what she had touched, when she ran her fingers alond the small of her back she relized that jacey did have scalse on her back and to her suprsie she liked how they felt, cool and precise. a nice feelign against her hand. the moment that she touched the scales upon jacey's back, she didn't want to let go and for some reason stood there.  

Sungmin_Sakura

Sungmin_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 pm
(chi ill be back in a few)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:17 pm
Brought back to reality by what Dior had been doing, she felt Dior's fingers on her scales and started to fidgit slightly. She had been nervous and on top of it all, her scales were extremely sensitive. However, seeing that Dior wasn't running away, made Jacey feel a slight warmth glowing in her heart for the swan, however she tried to ignore the feeling as she tried not to show Dior the weak mushy side of her. Deciding that though the feeling was nice and was slowly making her heart melt, Jacey wasn't going to let Dior in that easily, after all, Dior had a bargain to pay before she could have a chance at Jacey, therefore, she then brought Dior back and smirked a bit as she then placed a hand upon Dior's cheek and lightly patted it while saying "As much as I hate to admit it, you... found my body's weakness, how'd you like me to use it in that portrait of yours?... Tell me now or forever hold your peace as I may change my mind in letting you draw me with no clothes..."  

ChiemiChan

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:19 pm
(('Tis okies, I've gotta go now though, trick-or-treating calls ->v<-
We're prolly gonna go to Manoa or Mililani so if I see you there, be sure to say hi ->v<-))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:27 pm
(aw.. man oh well maybe ill see you ther im real tired though.. so many layers i had to sew last night.)

almost jumping at the chance to be able to view jacey and be able to mold touch maybe even get a glance or two from jacey just so that she could paint her. everything seemed to be in her favor, wondering what jacey could be tinking she then just tossed the thought aside as she remembered the statement that jacey said about now or she may change her mind so dior then blurted out "on your bed... i want you to look over your shoulder with your back faced towards me..." covering her mouth, she then embarrassingly lead jacey to the spot and molded her body to be ready for a perfect picture.  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:18 pm
((Really? wells, I had lots of fun, candy tastes really sweet and yummy ->v<-
Man~ when are you ever gonna call me to finish rps? -'.'-
I always have to call you -^^-; ))

"Ara, ara... such a strange posture, this is what you like eh? Quite strange indeed, although, My word will be kept and your painting will be as how you wish it, and the decision will still be up to me... I should really dock points, on this... nakedness issue, shouldn't I?... That's alright, I'll let that slight issue go, since you've got quite the look." Keeping her pose she glanced at Dior giving her a seductive look that she found quite fun, and amusing to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:23 pm
(sorry. ill call you one of these days. college has been a real bummer lately.)

looking towards Jaacey dior then blushed as she looked at her facial expression. Hurrying with her paingtin she then said "..umm... couldyou be more quiet, it's easier to paint you out when you're still.."  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:32 pm
((I see wells, I dunno when my Daddy's gonna make me get off, so if I leave unexpectantly, you know what happened -^^-; ))

The painting seemed to take foerever without talking however, it seemed as if Dior was actually trying to rush things. Jacey, herself, actually was getting a bit edgy at how things seemed to be rushing by so quickly. It was true that she did somehow... enjoy this girl's company, however, things seemed to her like they were going a bit too fast. Thinking it over she then thought to herself and wondered if there was a way that she could somehow have this girl as hers but not have a relationship where she felt like she was being rushed and hurried into something that she didn't think that she was ready yet. While she pondered upon this, the time that they took up painting seemed to go by a lot quicker. The truth was that the thing that she was the most afraid of was the thing that she was secretly the best at... committment.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:44 pm
(ok)

as the day turned into night,Dior finished up. it wasn't the best thing that she had ever done before but in her ind jacey perfected the picture. her hair shone with the brightness of the sun and outlined the figure of her perfectly,she had gotten the background at the exact time where the sun was just setting and the moon was just apearing. Being finished or what she thought as finsehd dior skiped up to jacey and gave her a small quick peck on the cheek to get ehr atnetion.  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:32 am
"Now, now, let's not get too into the moment now... you may have finished quite quickly as I may add, however, I haven't judged it yet, no have I?" Chuckling, Jacey placed the tip of her finger under Dior's chin as if bringing her into a kiss, then simply let go of it as if trying to tease her as she walked over to examine the painting. The picture seemed to bring out the life in Jacey as she herself was stunned at the image. It was true that she had seen better however, the feeling behind the painting just seemed to jump out at her and capture her heart as she then said "Good work... I think I may just keep you after all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:36 am
delighted that jacey had liked it,she then clung to jaceys arm and said "So..you mean it right? we can be together right, right?"smiling she then said "Im really happy that you liked it cause i was a bit worried there that you wouldn't."  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:42 am
Smiling at the girl's reaction, she just lead the girl to her bed and said "Yup, together forever, babe, but let's not start anything to fast 'kay? And as much as I'd love to see you in your birthday suit right now, my body's really tired, and it's getting really late... I think we'd better get some rest. Feel free to sleep here if you want, but remember, no funny business..." She added on chuckling as well as getting into her bed allowing just enough room for Dior to scootch in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:44 am
snugling in with jacey she grabbed the chance to give her a small bedtime kiss and lowered herself so that jacey couldn't see her face and slept resting on jacey's chest with her arm placed lightly around her landing around Jacey's side.  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:59 am
((I gots to go in a few, so this'll be my last post. -^^-))

Stroking Dior's hair lightly, she started to sing a small lullaby like song, something that she used to sing a lot when she was younger.

"Hitori botchi, osorezu ni
Ikiyou to yume mite ta
Samishisa oshikomete
Tsuyoi jibun wo mamotte ikou

Kantorii Roodo, kono michi
Zutto yukeba
Ano machi ni tsuduite ru
Ki ga suru Kantorii Roodo."

The name of the song was Country Road, and it was something that she really enjoyed. When she was younger she used to sing along with a lot of songs, however, though her singing was marvelous in the past, it was the past, and not for her to dwell in. However, her decision was already made, she decided that maybe one day, most likely not in the near future... or so that's what she was trying not to do, but perhaps, one day, she could have a child of her own that could sing wonderful songs and maybe even start up a small group that could start young and as they grew older could sing all of the wonderful songs that were out there. As she looked down at Dior, now seeming to be resting, maybe even in a deep slumber, she smiled and kissed the top of her head and stroked her cheek, brushing all of the stray strands of hair that were on it away as she herself finally fell into a deep sleep.

Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff