Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*MAIN THREAD*~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:49 pm
he turns to see who is talking"yeah i sorta just blew into town  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:49 pm
Luna finished her food and looks at him,

"Oh, well i cont wait to see what you make" Luna then looked down at his dusty clothes

"Well, we have to make you looked more presentable so all of these people would stop looking. Want to go for a little shopping before you can crash at my mansion."

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:50 pm
CaranoWildCat
Luna finished her food and looks at him,

"Oh, well i cont wait to see what you make" Luna then looked down at his dusty clothes

"Well, we have to make you looked more presentable so all of these people would stop looking. Want to go for a little shopping before you can crash at my mansion."

yeah might as well....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:51 pm
Seyku

Diamon walks twards him and the mayor

"Well glad to see a new face." diamond tried to hide her vampire teeth in her mounth knowing alot of towns people dont like vampires.

((HEY DOMINIQUE!! JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION!!))  

MysticalWildCat
Vice Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:53 pm
MysticalWildCat
Seyku

Diamon walks twards him and the mayor

"Well glad to see a new face." diamond tried to hide her vampire teeth in her mounth knowing alot of towns people dont like vampires.

((HEY DOMINIQUE!! JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION!!))

looks at her grin and also smiles showing off his canines in order to show no hostility

glad to be here wanna go shopping?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Luna looked at him "I bet you would look really handsome in some new clothes" Luna turned around at diamond "Would you like to come razz
((HEY DIAMOND WELCOME BACK))  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

MysticalWildCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:55 pm
Diamond then showed her teeth and looked at the two,
"Yeah,. i would love to go, but which store?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 pm
We will go to sunset mall, they got a nice mens store there, Let me just call the limo over." Luna took out her cell phone and dialed the number.  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:57 pm
MysticalWildCat

"you guys have more than one???" he jaw slackens a little bit
"and i am not getting anything i cant work in well maybe one 1 nice out fit for casual things"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 pm
Seyku
MysticalWildCat

"and i am not getting anything i cant work in well maybe one 1 nice out fit for casual things"

Luna laughed "You are a friend now, and dont worry, I will get you something to work in and something to look nice in okay!" Luna began walking outside waiting for the limo  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:00 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
MysticalWildCat

Luna laughed "You are a friend now, and dont worry, I will get you something to work in and something to look nice in okay!" Luna began walking outside waiting for the limo

Omaru walks a little ways behind her and as the limo comes begins to lift himself saying"lead the way i will just float there...you know like super man...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:02 pm
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
MysticalWildCat

Omaru walks a little ways behind her and as the limo comes begins to lift himself saying"lead the way i will just float there...you know like super man...."

"Why not ride, it's an nice limo?" Luna said as both her and diamond loaded themselves into the limo  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

MysticalWildCat
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm
Diamond looked at him through the window "I mean luna, if he wants to fly then let him"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
CaranoWildCat
Seyku
MysticalWildCat

"Why not ride, it's an nice limo?" Luna said as both her and diamond loaded themselves into the limo

"i cant stand confined spaces and to tell the truth i like feeling the wind rush by" mrgreen  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas